PDA

View Full Version : External chat Apps

Berneburg
06-14-2013, 03:01 AM
I am aware of a few external chat options outside of the game (Kakao, Parlingo) but am confused about the usability. In order to chat in one of these Apps, don't I need to leave Kingdom Age, enter the chat app, then go back into Kingdom Age? Although guild chat is highly inefficient, isn't leaving Kingdom Age entirely to go communicate in a different app even more so? Can someone enlighten me?

LordIndy
06-14-2013, 03:13 AM
It depends on your situation. But if you get push notifications, the chat will appear while you are still in app. Others will use a second device to communicate while in app when possible. And yes some will go in and out of app. It does allow for conversation which is nice and it is more real time. It brings a guild closer and develops camaraderie.

Pophai
06-14-2013, 06:35 AM
I was in a guild that used Palringo and I am now in one that only uses in game chat for battle.

External chat was fast and comfortable, but only if you had 2 devices available. Being on the road with only my iPhone sucked because you always had to go in and out which always took 1 minute or more.
Internal is good for battle, but when you want to have more conversation than "lvl 136/def 567" or "wall down" then IŽd prefer an additional external way of communication.