PDA

View Full Version : Do you want health regeneration bonuses?

Generik79
06-13-2013, 08:27 PM
So far, we have hideout health and damage (yawn) as well as repeated +X respect (never enough to matter). Would you like to see health regeneration bonuses to help with free hits in syndicate wars and individual boss events?

Dipstik
06-13-2013, 08:29 PM
No. Bad idea. You should feel bad for suggesting it, honestly. In fact, I think I'm going to shun you now.

Euchred
06-13-2013, 08:33 PM
Given the potential probems and exploits it will cause, I can live without it.

Ty1on
06-13-2013, 09:29 PM
Just ask the MW players how that went...

dudeman
06-13-2013, 09:37 PM
No, for obvious reasons.

It would be much more useful to have a bank fee reduction bonus.

Generik79
06-13-2013, 09:51 PM
I voted no. Not because of exploits, which I think is GREE's problem. But because I like the level playing field aided by not having such bonuses.

montecore
06-13-2013, 11:01 PM
I voted yes, but only if I get them and almost everyone else doesn't.

c00guy
06-13-2013, 11:04 PM
No way! At least we get a 50 mins break between our first four hits and the last 2. With the regen bonuses, we'll be clicking away all day and night long! Plus it won't make a difference if everyone has them, it'll just bloat up the IP scores like MW!!

CC Pablo
06-13-2013, 11:08 PM

I couldnt agree more with dudeman.

No, for obvious reasons.

Fatherllama
06-13-2013, 11:31 PM
No way! At least we get a 50 mins break between our first four hits and the last 2. With the regen bonuses, we'll be clicking away all day and night long! Plus it won't make a difference if everyone has them, it'll just bloat up the IP scores like MW!!

MW scores are inflated because people in that game can't keep it in their pants where gold is concerned, not because of health regen.

sister morphine
06-14-2013, 12:19 AM
I voted yes, but only if it was done as a syndicate bonus, so open to all. Not if done as any kind of event prize so only a lucky few would benefit

Lurker
06-14-2013, 01:54 AM
Agree and voted yes as well for the same reason. The game is already skewed in terms of individual modifiers (building upgrade time for example) and I don't think this helps.

I voted yes, but only if it was done as a syndicate bonus, so open to all. Not if done as any kind of event prize so only a lucky few would benefit

Rastas
06-14-2013, 02:01 AM
I voted yes, but only if I get them and almost everyone else doesn't.

lol, I was thinking the same thing :)

Zedsta
06-14-2013, 02:43 AM
Yes. Most ppl I know are on 5 or 7 per 50 sec. Im only on 3. I would love a regain bonus

Back hand emus
06-14-2013, 10:57 AM
No, for obvious reasons.

What about those of us who have the no bank fee bonus from the emerald case event some time ago? would have to do some sort of balancing act which would lead to more confusion on gree's end.

Generik79
06-14-2013, 12:28 PM
Yes. Most ppl I know are on 5 or 7 per 50 sec. Im only on 3. I would love a regain bonus

You are describing an energy regeneration. The poll is about health--for syndicate wars and boss events. I should have had a 3rd option based on comments -- a faction only bonus (which would change me to a yes vote). What I don't want is individual bonuses that become game changers like in MW, specifically (the pounder tank), and really skew the game.

Michel01
06-14-2013, 12:28 PM
Would be great!

budman68
06-14-2013, 12:39 PM
I need a bank modifer, time modifier and finally a building modifier. Everything is just bulls... To me

Jman
06-14-2013, 12:45 PM
MW scores are inflated because people in that game can't keep it in their pants where gold is concerned, not because of health regen.
Wrong! Scores are inflated because hackers used regen hacks and didn't even need gold in many (or all) of the top 10 factions.

Stooboot
06-14-2013, 03:17 PM
It should b a syndicate bonus never an individual player bonus thats where MW went wrong. Waiting 25 mins is ridiculous tho when ur only waiting 8 in Mw so I would like to see it go down some

SaltineSam
06-14-2013, 03:50 PM
I feel that a health regen bonus would destroy battle events. Not only for the fact that hackers will find a way to exploit, but also the fact that it would probably wind up being rewarded also to top teams. People might feel that battles are uneven and unfair right now, but truth is, all teams are on even playing field. With a regen bonus, that will no longer be the case, and I can only begin to imagine how many will complain after. I'm on a top team, and I don't even want this kind of reward or advantage. Think of all the complaints that will follow! Please Gree, don't even consider this!

String-Girl
06-15-2013, 01:09 AM
I'd like a "Your Game Is About To Crash!" modifier that gives you about a five second heads-up so you can shut everything down and start the whole uninstall/re-install rigamarole right away, before the whole thing has seized up so bad you have to take the battery out just to make a phone call....

Fatherllama
06-15-2013, 02:23 AM
Wrong! Scores are inflated because hackers used regen hacks and didn't even need gold in many (or all) of the top 10 factions.

That's not really what I'm talking about. WD scores in MW are way higher across the board, at least for top 250+. Rank 150 in Docks was slightly north of 1.5 million, whereas in Madagascar it was 2.8 million. That has nothing to do with the top 10 or health regen hacks. It has everything to do with what I said before -- people are even more crazy with gold in that game than they are in this one.

Ak Killah
06-15-2013, 08:44 AM
NO....
yes I'm shouting sue me

HenryVIII
06-15-2013, 10:07 AM
Yes.
It not only benefits free players during takeover events, it applies to bosses as well.

I would also like to see our bonuses WE PAID FOR being applied to boss hits as well.

Ak Killah
06-15-2013, 10:31 AM
Yes.
It not only benefits free players during takeover events, it applies to bosses as well.

I would also like to see our bonuses WE PAID FOR being applied to boss hits as well.
In a perfect world yes, unfortunately this will only be exploited by hackers and cheats.

Ced
06-15-2013, 10:33 AM
Yes, I like the health regen bonus on MW. Would love to see it here on CC.