PDA

View Full Version : Tatra Outpost .... Upon Further Consideration

thundarr
06-13-2013, 07:43 PM
After initially being royally pissed about the cost of the new LE building and regretting not having a large enough vault to save enough without getting constantly raided I decided to reconsider. I did not realize you receive a unit for each level you increase your building. Although I have been playing since Oct 12, 2012, first on an Amazon Kindle and next on a 3.5 year old Ipod I saw many things I did not understand. Since the computer my Ipod was synched to had expired and synching in to another would wipe out everything including any progress I had made I pressed on thinking whats the big deal with this game. It turned out that my version of MW had not been updated and I was missing WD events, LE buildings, LTQ events and most everything fun. After finally updating it (with fingers crossed) without synching a whole new world opened up. I am racing to catch up to what I have missed and with the advice of my new faction I am making great strides. I decided to bite the bullet (and my wallet) and get the new LE building. I had to sell some of my existing buildings and buy some cash which was harrowing because after selling my building and trying to buy the cash I ran into a problem because I am on a new Ipad mini and I had not bought anything yet so the account had to be re-validated. I had received a new updated credit card which I am using and I put in the CVV code which it would not accept after 3 tries and sweating bullets since I was way over my vault. I realized they wanted the CVV from the credit card that had not expired so I had to hunt around for it praying I would not be raided. Finally it went through and I got the LE building. I realized that if the building was easy everyone would have it and defeat the purpose of it. I am looking forward to seeing what units I get from each level.

vNastIER
06-13-2013, 07:50 PM
first level is a 300 stat unit. chopper i think. i will have it in an hour

Burnt
06-13-2013, 07:51 PM
Thanks for the update...

LeBarticus
06-13-2013, 07:56 PM
Is there an updated list of the units we receive from upgrading it? I just finished my upgrade to level 2 and I didn't receive a splash screen or anything, so I have no way of telling what unit I earned.

Burnt
06-13-2013, 08:07 PM
Is there an updated list of the units we receive from upgrading it? I just finished my upgrade to level 2 and I didn't receive a splash screen or anything, so I have no way of telling what unit I earned.Courtesy of slippo...

L1 Tatra Skimmer (s) 350/326
L2 Tatra Patrol (g) 382/520
L3 Tatra Sentry (a) 500/740
L4 Tatra Armor (g) 820/871
L5 Tatra Sniper (i) 1200/1054
L6 Tatra Fighter (a) 1600/1331
L7 Tatra War Ship (s) 1700/2020
L8 Tatra Soldier (i) 2400/2221
L9 Tatra Bomber (a) 3000/2636
L10 Tatra War Tank (g) 6272/5000

LeBarticus
06-13-2013, 08:10 PM
Awesome thanks man

BurnNotice69
06-13-2013, 08:55 PM
Well, I just got my Tatra Building completed & I got the Tatra Skimmer. Not only does it give the 350/326 unit, but (I think) due to my faction bonus, my building puts out $1.15M instead of the advertised $1M.

My stats went from 95313/119296 to 95702/119755, which means my stats jumped a total of 389/459. So, I'm assuming that means the building gives a 39/133 stat. At least, for my level, I'm assuming.

Burnt
06-13-2013, 09:31 PM
Well, I just got my Tatra Building completed & I got the Tatra Skimmer. Not only does it give the 350/326 unit, but (I think) due to my faction bonus, my building puts out $1.15M instead of the advertised $1M.My stats went from 95313/119296 to 95702/119755, which means my stats jumped a total of 389/459. So, I'm assuming that means the building gives a 39/133 stat. At least, for my level, I'm assuming.

BurnNotice and AyZee. The irony!

Well, either you have a strong army or u got screwed. This may or may not benefit you, so let's assume this is for the noobs....So here we go: u are lvl 100 and have 500 allies, 2000 units with 10/10 att/def. if u add a unit that is 11/11, your unboosted total att/def would only go up a big fat uno. Forget faction, nation and unit bonuses which is another discussion on its own.

ptong
06-13-2013, 09:41 PM
Glad you've 'come around' Thundarr! :D

candyson
06-13-2013, 10:03 PM
Should I save up for a second Tatra Outpost? I was wondering if it was worth the time for a a second one.

nic4msu
06-13-2013, 11:27 PM
You only get the bonus unit for the 1st bldg, if that's a factor in your decision.

Muffin
06-14-2013, 12:01 AM
Should I save up for a second Tatra Outpost? I was wondering if it was worth the time for a a second one.

Yes you should! The building is only available until the end of the next WD event.

DFI
06-14-2013, 12:24 AM
Look at the free unit, see what a similar one would cost if you needed to pay gold or cash - perhaps a comporable unit not available. To me, it's like getting the building for free. The LE buildings are a bargain.

Padabatrat
06-14-2013, 12:36 AM
They are limited and pay out 1 mill plus a day, why have one when u can have two!

Valdara
06-14-2013, 01:47 AM
Build the two le buildings whilst you can, upgrade one as far as you can to get the free units, you can upgrade the second at anytime.

MerlinBlack
06-14-2013, 09:19 AM
So just a little critique/side note..... When you buy in-game cash with real money, the amount of cash you receive is a function of your in-game IPH. So if you sell buildings THEN buy cash, you get less cash than if you buy cash then sell buildings.
If you intend on buying in-game cash in the future, get as much fake IPH as you can (upgrade those supply depots!)

Lord of the Sea
06-14-2013, 12:42 PM
le buildings get more and more expensive...

curragh: about 35,000,000
santa marta: about 48,000,000
tatra: about 56,000,000

wtf??

cook976
06-14-2013, 12:46 PM
Lord, you are forgetting the first three which were 100m+

stephen2013
06-16-2013, 02:57 PM
Anniversary center: 100 million
Arctic mining rig: 120 million
Alexandria villa: 135 million

Idk the actual full prices, I have cost discounts.

Now those were prices worth complaining about.

Armand2REP
06-17-2013, 08:35 PM
After initially being royally pissed about the cost of the new LE building and regretting not having a large enough vault to save enough without getting constantly raided I decided to reconsider. I did not realize you receive a unit for each level you increase your building. Although I have been playing since Oct 12, 2012, first on an Amazon Kindle and next on a 3.5 year old Ipod I saw many things I did not understand. Since the computer my Ipod was synched to had expired and synching in to another would wipe out everything including any progress I had made I pressed on thinking whats the big deal with this game. It turned out that my version of MW had not been updated and I was missing WD events, LE buildings, LTQ events and most everything fun. After finally updating it (with fingers crossed) without synching a whole new world opened up. I am racing to catch up to what I have missed and with the advice of my new faction I am making great strides. I decided to bite the bullet (and my wallet) and get the new LE building. I had to sell some of my existing buildings and buy some cash which was harrowing because after selling my building and trying to buy the cash I ran into a problem because I am on a new Ipad mini and I had not bought anything yet so the account had to be re-validated. I had received a new updated credit card which I am using and I put in the CVV code which it would not accept after 3 tries and sweating bullets since I was way over my vault. I realized they wanted the CVV from the credit card that had not expired so I had to hunt around for it praying I would not be raided. Finally it went through and I got the LE building. I realized that if the building was easy everyone would have it and defeat the purpose of it. I am looking forward to seeing what units I get from each level.

The cost of in-game cash is way overpriced when you can easily raid it. I was a few million short on day 1 of Tatra, but found the cash in 10 minutes. Having built it early means I get another million per day along with my usual income which is enough to buy a second. At $60 million base price and $100 million for level 2 the best I can do is get a pair, but I will upgrade it later. If you have been playing since last Oct. you should have a decent vault size. You won't have enough time to upgrade it so work on getting a second one. Get the cement factory and upgrade it to level 10, it will save you a tonne of money when you spend to upgrade LEs.