PDA

View Full Version : How often can I be attacked?

MODERNWAR.COMMANDER
06-13-2013, 07:27 PM
Used to be you would lose 3.3mil and be safe for awhile, if I remember correctly. This evening I have lost over 9 mil in six hours from attacks.

Does anyone know what changed?

WI(AusNz)
06-13-2013, 07:59 PM
Used to be you would lose 3.3mil and be safe for awhile, if I remember correctly. This evening I have lost over 9 mil in six hours from attacks.

Does anyone know what changed?

Great question!

From what i know, you can be attacked 12 times by one player with maximum attack $300k. so the maximum you can loose is therefore 3.6mil. (It was formally 20 attacks = $6mil but was changed about 2-3 months ago). I think the rival attacking you cannot attack you again for 4 or 6 hours (immunity period) where you are too weak to battle.

However, I have had several occasions where i was attacked for 3.6mil by one player and an hour later attacked for another 3.6 mil by another player and other subsequent players. I dont think there is a maximum you can loose from multiple players?? I also want this query answered by the more knowledgeable heads. I was under the impression that when you were attacked, you are "to weak to fight" from all players for 4 hours. but this does not seem to be the case.

There is no minimum for the amount you can loose for being raided.

vNastIER
06-13-2013, 08:00 PM
i think you can be attacked every hour or so.
there have been some threads about this topic. I just cant find them at the moment. try searching a couple of pages back.

Generik79
06-13-2013, 08:04 PM
My understanding: before 4-6 weeks ago it was 6 million total (20 attacks) every 4 hours. It is now 3.6 million (12 attacks) every 2 hours. Even more reason not to retaliate. :-/

TBC Ghost
06-13-2013, 09:05 PM
Great question!

From what i know, you can be attacked 12 times by one player with maximum attack $300k. so the maximum you can loose is therefore 3.6mil. (It was formally 20 attacks = $6mil but was changed about 2-3 months ago). I think the rival attacking you cannot attack you again for 4 or 6 hours (immunity period) where you are too weak to battle.

However, I have had several occasions where i was attacked for 3.6mil by one player and an hour later attacked for another 3.6 mil by another player and other subsequent players. I dont think there is a maximum you can loose from multiple players?? I also want this query answered by the more knowledgeable heads. I was under the impression that when you were attacked, you are "to weak to fight" from all players for 4 hours. but this does not seem to be the case.

There is no minimum for the amount you can loose for being raided.

Need to stay off their news feed or they can come back and beat you every hour! Much harder to find on an attack list.

MODERNWAR.COMMANDER
06-14-2013, 06:40 AM
So being on someones newsfeed allows them to attack you more often? Did I miss an update somewhere???

If anyone can clear this up I'd appreciate it!

S&H Max
06-14-2013, 07:03 AM
You wont be able to hit him more often, its more like you have a direct access and dont need to look for him in all your rival lists!

generalmyers
06-15-2013, 12:20 PM
I think Gree changed things for the tourney. I've never lost more than 3.6M in any 8 hour period until last night, when it happened twice from the same player in two hours and also by other players. Similar to the limitless losses possible during war perhaps.

thundarr
06-15-2013, 01:16 PM
I always put all my money in my vault and then I am not a tempting target. It makes me crazy when I am attacked and lose anything. I always go to the raid screen before attacking anyone so I don't attack a much stronger player and wind up on their news screen and get attacked for a long while. I NEVER retaliate and give someone more reason to attack me.