PDA

View Full Version : Game crashes after a few raids..(Android?)

CobraStrike
06-13-2013, 06:37 PM
I'm on android* I'm curious, is this problem being worked on? I know of other people this is happening to also, anyone else here experiencing this? I can raid about 3 people, and then the game freezes for 5 - 10 seconds, and closes itself. Every time I restart it, I can raid about 3 - 5 times before it closes again. It doesn't happen on CC, and it doesn't happen when I do any other things in MW, Only raiding.

Oceanz
06-13-2013, 06:42 PM
I'm on Android. I'm lucky to be able to visit a rival base to try and raid without experiencing an app crash. I'd have so much more money now if I could raid freely!

Philly982
06-13-2013, 06:49 PM
CobraStrike you should feel lucky that you can raid/attack three bases in a row at all on android. As Oceanz pointed out many Android users can hardly even visit a rival base without a crash. Sometimes I cannot even visit my own base when I open the app.

CobraStrike
06-13-2013, 06:56 PM
Maybe that could be attributed to bluestacks? Since there much more processing power in my computer than a phone, phone probably handles it badly, and could be why I can last a little longer...?

PITA4PRES
06-13-2013, 08:09 PM
Once in a while I can visit three bases, but my game really tends to freeze up whenever I find a base with really good buildings to raid, i.e. Curragh buildings. Often times it will also freeze up before I can collect and vault my money. I too have lost a great deal of money because of these issues.

ProCision
06-14-2013, 07:23 AM
right now is the worst it has ever been for raiding on Android.

if i search for a rival and blind attack and I get 300k, I will raid so I can sit on there base. After I get to there base which takes for fcking ever. I might get one attack before the force close.

I hate this game more and more and more everyday.

lpetrides
06-14-2013, 10:41 AM
Mine crashes every morning when the scratch screen comes up.

Dilligaf13
06-14-2013, 09:30 PM
I've been having this problem for about 3 months now and nothing has been done. For that matter none of the problems I'm having is being taken care of. Every ticket I've sent in I get the generic message and then a week later they send another saying that the problem has been corrected and the ticket is being closed even though nothing has been done, if anything every up grade they put out it gets worse. I spend more time restarting the game then playing the game. I'm unable to participate in the two events going on now because I can't go to a rival and raid anyone because it force closes and the only way for me to get crates is to do missions and I don't want to do that to keep from leveling up. So I guess I will be skipping these two events.