PDA

View Full Version : Can you see members of your own faction on your rivals list?

Oceanz
06-13-2013, 05:58 PM
A guy in my faction wanted me to attack him a few times to tell him what his defense was showing as, so he could compare it to the defense he sees on his profile. I removed him from my Allies, since you can't see allies on the rivals list, but have not been able to find him despite refreshing the list many times. We are the same level and have the same number of allies.

Can anyone tell me if its possible to see faction members on your rivals list?

Thanks.

thunder
06-13-2013, 06:15 PM
You cannot see faction members on your rival list

Oceanz
06-13-2013, 06:18 PM
Thanks for the info. I knew you couldn't see allies, but had no idea about faction members.

If I left my faction, refreshed the list a bunch and found my friend, attacked him, then rejoined the faction, would he be able to attack me to show me what my defense showed up as? I assume I'd still be in his News?

Generik79
06-13-2013, 06:22 PM
History: before you couldn't see allies but could see faction members. In response, GREE made it so you couldn't see faction members, which opened up the ability to see allies, however, in some cases. So, you can now see allies in your rivals list. You can even attack or raid allies from the rivals list. I have found, however, that once ur ally attacks you and wins, you cannot (usually/always?) attack back. It will say "you can't attack your neighbor" or some such.

PITA4PRES
06-13-2013, 06:23 PM
Yes you can see rivals on your faction list as I have seen one show up on mine several times. You can have allies show up on your rivals list as well. There were too many people getting a bunch of allies right around their level so they couldn't find players to raid or attack which is why they made the change.

Generik79
06-13-2013, 06:26 PM
Yes you can see rivals on your faction list as I have seen one show up on mine several times. You can have allies show up on your rivals list as well. There were too many people getting a bunch of allies right around their level so they couldn't find players to raid or attack which is why they made the change.

Unless GREE made a change, you cannot see faction members on your rivals' list. You will need to prove your opposite contention with pictures, please.

SGT Rud
06-13-2013, 07:27 PM
I e looked for one of my faction members of equal level and allies. I have searched and searched, nothing. I don't think it's fact, but very strongly believed you can't see faction members.

PITA4PRES
06-13-2013, 08:37 PM
Unless GREE made a change, you cannot see faction members on your rivals' list. You will need to prove your opposite contention with pictures, please.

I cannot provide any proof as I am now too many levels above my faction member for him to show up on my list, but I was surprised that a faction member would show up. I hit raid to check his profile and read comments there as well and then went to my faction info and checked his profile from there to verify if was the same player. I don't know whether you are on Android or iOS as that could make a difference. I'm an Android user, and there are so many glitches and bugs that I would say that's probably what it was. It wasn't something I really worried about because there may only be 1-2 other faction members that would even be within a few levels above or below me that could possibly even show up on my list. They make so many changes without notifying us that I don't really bother to pay attention anymore. I just play the game, as crappy as it is a lot of the times.

Arnaud
06-13-2013, 11:40 PM
Also, you canno't attack a former member of your faction if you're still in the faction (but he can attack you if he is in another faction). Weird...

sraghav42
06-13-2013, 11:55 PM
Lol, I see allies on my rival list.