PDA

View Full Version : Can't Fight

bSkeeter
06-13-2013, 03:14 PM
Granted I don't have the greatest states for my level, but it seems like 75% of the people I attack are too weak to fight... It's gotten to the point where I don't look at the rivals profile, I just go down the list and click attack until I find someone.

I can't imagine that all of a sudden the amount of people attacking each other increased exponentially. WTF?!?

michelira
06-13-2013, 04:22 PM
Having same issue here. Started after last battle and the events after.
Now with update not showing rivals stats unless u attack them on android so far, just like in the battles. Its seems that the way u are doing it maybe the way we are going to have to do it. Now it feels like we are going to be battling all the time.

Thanker
06-13-2013, 05:19 PM
Granted I don't have the greatest states for my level, but it seems like 75% of the people I attack are too weak to fight... It's gotten to the point where I don't look at the rivals profile, I just go down the list and click attack until I find someone.

I can't imagine that all of a sudden the amount of people attacking each other increased exponentially. WTF?!?

I get the "the player is too weak to fight" pop up when i have connection issues as I can fight the same guy after I get to a place with better reception (such as moving out from a lift or out from a subway for example).

the thing is, I loaded my rival list in a place with good connection and I got into the lift and attempt to fight them, hence my experience.

another possibility (needs verification from the rest) might be they are doing a 13 hit on heidi (the boss event) and when they have limited HP issues while waiting out their 26 mins, u cannot fight them. This one is just my guess.

PhantomNine
06-13-2013, 10:48 PM
Can't fight or rob

quidet
06-13-2013, 11:02 PM
Can't fight or rob

Cant get rival stats since RPG download cant post in my synd forum cant post on support either several people r having the same problem seems problems started for everyone about the same time

Legen...dary
06-14-2013, 12:04 PM
90% of everyone over lvl210 are "too beat up to fight". There are usually two players per rival screen that are attackable. I've been stuck doing the attack and see method for so long, because of rival hoods crashing CC, that it hasn't changed much except for how often I have to hit "refresh".

This is only happening to my phone, "Legen...dary". Everything is fine on both of my BlueStacks Android accounts and on the iPad.

gunny22
06-14-2013, 12:25 PM
Now with update not showing rivals stats unless u attack them on android so far, just like in the battles. Its seems that the way u are doing it maybe the way we are going to have to do it. Now it feels like we are going to be battling all the time.
Had this behaviour some months ago, they fixed it after a few weeks.
Looks like they have learned their lesson. Just received a 2nd update in 2 days and it's fixed, stats are back!

budman68
06-14-2013, 12:35 PM
It is possible it is due to people triggering the boss event? I have had same issues

michelira
06-15-2013, 02:06 AM
Had this behaviour some months ago, they fixed it after a few weeks.
Looks like they have learned their lesson. Just received a 2nd update in 2 days and it's fixed, stats are back!

They fix that problem but now previous problem is back with android users. The problem of not accurate stats. I can attack someone with a def off 88k but in results screen shows they actually have a def of 118k. This is a huge problem why fix one when they put same problem back?