PDA

View Full Version : New faction: (TWW) The Weekend Warriors with Seasoned Players

Scrub175
06-13-2013, 03:04 PM
Hi all. We just started TWW right after the battle for Madagascar so we do not have a ranking yet. We did get some experience from belonging to a faction in the top 500 (search Fire Dragon) and a top 1500 faction (missed top 1000 by 800 points).

So about us, we started out as gamers on the PS3 playing Rainbow Six Vegas when the PS3 released. Our core group is very close. We text on a daily basis. We branched out to MW at different times so we are all different levels. We were lucky enough to be mentored by a top 500 faction for a couple of battles. The matches were tough for me and my crew so we moved to a smaller lower ranked faction. We battled once with them and left due to lack of leadership and organizational effectiveness.

What we have so far, obviously not much yet:

9 Players ranking from level 2 - 81
infantry def 10%
ground def 5%
building def 10%
health regen -5%

What we need from you:
- Donations as you can.
- Daily activity on your base and forum.
- WD activity.
- Communication/smack talk
- Gold use not required and up to the individual.

We are based on the east coast of USA and have a strong lead for our international side of the faction. We need members from all over the world GMT 7+to GMT 9+ or based in Australia, Singapore to help implement our battle plan.

For our first battle we project a finish of top 2500 or a stretch goal of top 2000 based on number crunching.

So why us? Like I said above we are friends outside the game and before WM. We have a passion for tactics and strategy but also have families and obligations. We make use of our limited time to have fun and win. We want other like minded individuals that want a fun experience without the requirements or hassles of a top 10 faction. The best part is we are growing as a faction and as a group. Please join us.

Faction ID: 714 847 887

zhugeliang
06-13-2013, 03:55 PM
Hi all. We just started TWW right after the battle for Madagascar so we do not have a ranking yet. We did get some experience from belonging to a faction in the top 500 (search Fire Dragon) and a top 1500 faction (missed top 1000 by 800 points).

So about us, we started out as gamers on the PS3 playing Rainbow Six Vegas when the PS3 released. Our core group is very close. We text on a daily basis. We branched out to MW at different times so we are all different levels. We were lucky enough to be mentored by a top 500 faction for a couple of battles. The matches were tough for me and my crew so we moved to a smaller lower ranked faction. We battled once with them and left due to lack of leadership and organizational effectiveness.

What we have so far, obviously not much yet:

9 Players ranking from level 2 - 81
infantry def 10%
ground def 5%
building def 10%
health regen -5%

What we need from you:
- Donations as you can.
- Daily activity on your base and forum.
- WD activity.
- Communication/smack talk
- Gold use not required and up to the individual.

We are based on the east coast of USA and have a strong lead for our international side of the faction. We need members from all over the world GMT 7+to GMT 9+ or based in Australia, Singapore to help implement our battle plan.

For our first battle we project a finish of top 2500 or a stretch goal of top 2000 based on number crunching.

So why us? Like I said above we are friends outside the game and before WM. We have a passion for tactics and strategy but also have families and obligations. We make use of our limited time to have fun and win. We want other like minded individuals that want a fun experience without the requirements or hassles of a top 10 faction. The best part is we are growing as a faction and as a group. Please join us.

Faction ID: 714 847 887

We are a top 1500 faction and I would be happy to make room for your entire team of 9. We already have a lot of the bonuses purchased so it'll be better than starting from 0. The core of our faction is also very close knit as we all work in the same office. Most of our current players are from East Coast U.S., but we also have a strong group based in Europe. Please let me know if you're interested.

Scrub175
06-13-2013, 04:02 PM
We are a top 1500 faction and I would be happy to make room for your entire team of 9. We already have a lot of the bonuses purchased so it'll be better than starting from 0. The core of our faction is also very close knit as we all work in the same office. Most of our current players are from East Coast U.S., but we also have a strong group based in Europe. Please let me know if you're interested.

We appreciate the offer. We are really looking forward to seeing what we can do with our current team and plan. Starting at zero is challenging and we are excited about it. We're hoping to find other like minded players that really want to join with us in the fight.

I will send a PM.