PDA

View Full Version : rival stats showing 0 a flaw or new twist on game

crazymac
06-13-2013, 01:37 PM
this put a new twist on the game if this is something new in game no easy farming anymore.

ytt
06-13-2013, 03:16 PM
have the same issue on my droid. tried uninstalling, no luck.

michelira
06-13-2013, 04:17 PM
Same thing happen to me too. It happen after the update on my android HTC DNA today.
Very curious if ios user have same issue or, if its a flaw on android. Or, if this is going to be a game changer.?.

SC4R
06-13-2013, 04:45 PM
same here. this is not the first time

wayno
06-13-2013, 04:46 PM
Its a fault, had an email from gree, to say they are aware and fixing it

michelira
06-15-2013, 01:51 AM
They updated to fix stat problem but, now its back to a original problem I have been having with my android game for a long time and been waiting a long time for them to fix.
What it is, I can see stats now but, when I see someone with 88k def and I have 90k def and.go to rob or even attack I see about 20k difference in stats. The rival actually had 118k in def. This was.a problem for long time and ios user I know didn't have the problem. I had several tickets with gree to fix itm they finally did and then poof its back.
Its like the solution to one problem ended putting the old one back. Ugh its sooo frustrating.
Its hard not know.what ur rivals real stats are.

Ak Killah
06-15-2013, 02:57 AM
They updated to fix stat problem but, now its back to a original problem I have been having with my android game for a long time and been waiting a long time for them to fix.
What it is, I can see stats now but, when I see someone with 88k def and I have 90k def and.go to rob or even attack I see about 20k difference in stats. The rival actually had 118k in def. This was.a problem for long time and ios user I know didn't have the problem. I had several tickets with gree to fix itm they finally did and then poof its back.
Its like the solution to one problem ended putting the old one back. Ugh its sooo frustrating.
Its hard not know.what ur rivals real stats are.
This is very annoying, once again android playing second fiddle.

Timala
06-15-2013, 04:01 AM
I'm having same problem not showing rivals true stats. What's going on Gree? How about start to fix the basics of this game?