PDA

View Full Version : upgrading multiple buildings at same time

out of names
06-13-2013, 01:09 PM
i dont know if its a glitch or a new update, but my mini farm account is able to upgrade multiple buildings at one time, anyone else seeing this?

robba
06-13-2013, 01:22 PM
I dont have the abbility to do it.

SC4R
06-13-2013, 01:32 PM
i dont know if its a glitch or a new update, but my mini farm account is able to upgrade multiple buildings at one time, anyone else seeing this?

I can't do it, do you have a picture?

Legen...dary
06-13-2013, 01:44 PM
Pics? OS? Version? Are you sure you aren't talking of the Android ability to BUILD two buildings at once if one of them has a Goal to do so?

SaltineSam
06-13-2013, 01:45 PM

Send in a ticket, and report yourself to gree! Thanks!

out of names
06-13-2013, 01:50 PM
its a mytouch and i cant get screenshots of it... but its not building 2, i upgraded 2 gun shops and a gas station all at once on it

Legen...dary
06-13-2013, 01:51 PM
mafia code, then? :-P

jmeijer
06-13-2013, 01:53 PM
There used to be a wi-fi glitch that some hackers used (about a year ago). Are you certain that you have a good wi-fi connection?

out of names
06-13-2013, 02:02 PM
There used to be a wi-fi glitch that some hackers used (about a year ago). Are you certain that you have a good wi-fi connection?

i have a good wifi but im no hacker

nopenopenope
06-13-2013, 02:04 PM
Just post your code so we can help you...

Tommy Two Toes
06-13-2013, 02:07 PM
I think it's a glitch in latest Android update. I noticed something similar about a half hour ago on one of my lesser accounts.

I started leveling a Gatling gun in a bank of them to level 2 this morning...checked on it hours later, and assumed it finished, since there is no construction sign.

Leveled a different gun at random, and thought everything was normal.

When I went back 20 minutes later to collect, both are upgrading...one has 20 minutes, the other about 3.5 hours to go.

I can't replicate the issue.

out of names
06-13-2013, 02:34 PM
nvm, i think it was a one time glitch, they all finished upgrading and now its back to 1 upgrade a time

code is 367 656 642

out of names
06-13-2013, 03:13 PM
I think it's a glitch in latest Android update. I noticed something similar about a half hour ago on one of my lesser accounts.

I started leveling a Gatling gun in a bank of them to level 2 this morning...checked on it hours later, and assumed it finished, since there is no construction sign.

Leveled a different gun at random, and thought everything was normal.

When I went back 20 minutes later to collect, both are upgrading...one has 20 minutes, the other about 3.5 hours to go.

I can't replicate the issue.

that was the glitch

matter0ni
06-16-2013, 01:21 AM
i had this happen to me earlier. i upgraded my Wholesale Warehouse from 6 to 7 and put my phone down. then about 10 minutes later i look at my phone and it shows my money is spent, however there is no upgrade indicator on the building. so i was like man wtf... so i started upgraded one of my defense buildings. next thing i know, my wholesale warehouse upgrade icon showed up, and i was upgrading 2 buildings at once. now that the indicator is working, i cannot do it again. but it was fun while it lasted that one time, lol

MrM
06-16-2013, 01:38 PM
Seems the glitches that actually help are fixed very quickly, should have tried this earlier.

BigMoney
06-16-2013, 04:15 PM
Seems the glitches that actually help are fixed very quickly, should have tried this earlier.

Except that time travel glitch. How long was that around before they finally fixed it? Or did they fix it because building upgrades became a more likely source of gold spending with the LTBs?

out of names
06-16-2013, 04:31 PM
Not sure if this is still part of the glitch but this guy is building 2 cretaurim at same time

Butt Futter
06-17-2013, 06:29 AM
That's a different glitch that Gree knows about and doesn't care to fix.

out of names
06-17-2013, 07:45 AM
That's a different glitch that Gree knows about and doesn't care to fix.
Can u clue me in? I'd love to know how it works:)

Butt Futter
06-17-2013, 07:58 AM
Sorry, but I'm not in the business of showing cheats/glitches. I sent that bug into Gree as well as many other players and Gree just acknowledges it and closes the ticket.

wa7sh
06-17-2013, 08:35 AM
i know how to do it. btw no, i dont use it cause anyone can take a pic and show gree.

Homer Jay
06-17-2013, 12:41 PM
it was a one time glitch. had that too. started to upgrade a fancy restaurant and a few minutes later no upgrade sign. i thought "oh forgot to click" and upgraded the other one. in this moment both restaurants were upgrading.

and the other time glitch with android to set the time and upgrade multiple buildings at the same time is fixed since the last update. was about time...

bimmer kid
06-17-2013, 12:47 PM

im sorry but are you on the wrong forum?

you cannot upgrade 2 at once unless your a hacker.

their is indeed an android glitch that (when you have the goal only) you can construct more than one building. like the crematiurium you saw

i am unaware of the new update glitch because i did not update. cant trust the outcome

Dunky
06-17-2013, 12:53 PM
im sorry but are you on the wrong forum?

you cannot upgrade 2 at once unless your a hacker.

their is indeed an android glitch that (when you have the goal only) you can construct more than one building. like the crematiurium you saw

i am unaware of the new update glitch because i did not update. cant trust the outcome

Well, actually, this is in the right topic? Since the title is "upgrading multiple buildings at same time"
I've had this too.. I was like.. whuut? didnt I click it right? so got 2 defensive buildings upgraded at same time, my game crashed afterwards though..but when I rebooted the game, there were 2 upgrading. so must have been a droid-glitch..

out of names
06-17-2013, 02:10 PM
i know how to do it. btw no, i dont use it cause anyone can take a pic and show gree.
Lol i was joking, dont like to cheat/glitch/hack the game

Electrify
06-17-2013, 06:29 PM
its called set your timer ahead on your android device and you can do multiple things :D

Erica
06-19-2013, 09:11 PM
Hello, I had the same issue going on and someone commented on my wall and asked how I was doing this. One day later and bam, I canot get into my account anymore. It says there is an issue. I have spent lots of gold to help out my top 50 syndicate and I've been playing for almost a year now and I do not wish to start over. My mafia number is 480 039 298 and I just don't want to miss this battle. Am I screwed and now labeled a hacker? I just want my game back...

zwiswoo
06-20-2013, 04:46 PM
I have this too. Started upgrading an Underboss House yesterday, see nothing now so I start upgrading an Upscale. And then boom both upgrades show up as occurring right now. Not sure if I restarted, it's the middle of the night lol. The underboss one shows it still has a few hours to go. Must be what people are saying here? They're both such junk upgrades too, just something to do while saving for the next toy box one.

Edit: actually, it's weirder. Just visited my hood from my LL account. It doesn't show *either* building as upgrading. One of the underboss houses is missing, and I was using it to hide something else. Worse, two L1 beach nightclubs that I made ages ago show as both *building* at the same time. I mean I've had them for months. This game is so broken.

MrSpidey
06-21-2013, 01:29 AM
With the latest update they "fixed" the upgrade glitch. I just tried it to confirm it.
When you try to upgrade a second building, you will see a message that the servers can't be reached.

When you don't see your building upgrading, just exit the game and start it up again. You will see the sign again.
So, that part of the glitch is still in place. Hopefully they can fix that part as well.

BigMoney
06-21-2013, 01:34 AM
I have this too. Started upgrading an Underboss House yesterday, see nothing now so I start upgrading an Upscale. And then boom both upgrades show up as occurring right now. Not sure if I restarted, it's the middle of the night lol. The underboss one shows it still has a few hours to go. Must be what people are saying here? They're both such junk upgrades too, just something to do while saving for the next toy box one.

Edit: actually, it's weirder. Just visited my hood from my LL account. It doesn't show *either* building as upgrading. One of the underboss houses is missing, and I was using it to hide something else. Worse, two L1 beach nightclubs that I made ages ago show as both *building* at the same time. I mean I've had them for months. This game is so broken.

Well, when you visit other people's hoods, you can't see what buildings are being upgraded. Don't know how to explain all that other weirdness, though.

Stooboot
06-21-2013, 10:53 AM

U r a retard bro keep that stuff to your self. If greed gave u free gold by accident would u come on here n make a post about it? No so dont ruin a good thing just cuz u wanna be the first one to post it on the boards. U prob snitched on a lot of ppl in your life also or ur a cop.

Tommy Two Toes
06-21-2013, 11:33 AM
With the latest update they "fixed" the upgrade glitch. I just tried it to confirm it.

Of course...you are a good Samaritan "testing" for flaws--not just reporting that your gravy train just ran out of track.