PDA

View Full Version : WD Madagascar Official Results

VSH
06-13-2013, 12:11 PM
GREE

Any word on the final results listing for full Top4000. You've got roughly 3,950 factions outside of the Tp50 that want to know their official WD points tally and final placing for the last war!

Thanks

Generik79
06-13-2013, 12:45 PM
Well, let's see, they just released an iOS update that inadvertently allowed you to take over other people's accounts and lose your own...I think they are buried lol

KFH
06-13-2013, 02:24 PM
Give it time, it usually takes 4 or 5 day for the list to come out
I think last time it was a week or so

VSH
06-15-2013, 12:24 AM
Okay, so I know you've had issues with software releases and upgrades (that seem to have caused yet more misery for your customer base ), but c'mon GREE....

STILL waiting for Madagascar FULL results listing????

You've happily launched us into multiple events (Poland, Faction v Faction) but you haven't properly wrapped up the last WD event yet. Surely it is just a case of someone pushing a button, running a report, and hey presto, post it on the forum! How hard can it be! Your disdain for all factions and members (that buy gold!) outside the Top 50, 100, 250 is increasingly annoying.

JustSomeDude
06-15-2013, 06:03 AM
You can have a live, up to the minute ranking for your latest cash grab but 5 days later there's no official ranking for Madagascar? WTF? With your latest cash grab update you've proven that you have easy access to the information, why is it not posted? This query is posted here cause the cash-grab overlords won't let a new account open a new thread.

Are you taking so long because you need to decide which of the hacker factions have spent enough gold to get a pass?

JRPackerFan
06-15-2013, 08:19 AM
They should be able to post results 5 minutes after the even is over. It's a simple querry. Gree makes every little thing a painful experience!!!

corey0025
06-15-2013, 08:35 AM
who doesn't know approximately where they finished?

VSH
06-15-2013, 08:52 AM
who doesn't know approximately where they finished?

That's not really the point though is it! I'm pretty sure I know where my team finished, but the bottom line is that GREE have access to the info, can easily produce the info, but for some reason aren't sharing the info!

As stated by myself and others, they can launch multiple new events, release software updates and easily take our money for gold but when it comes to communication the company fails in epic style!

corey0025
06-15-2013, 08:58 AM
im not saying they don't have issues communicating because they do, and in my experience so do most people and companies alike, but the constant bashing of them is so very unproductive and just continues the perpetual us vs them mentality. It serves no point really. Ask the question and wait for an answer. Don't continue to degrade them, we are not there we do not know what they have on their plate to take care of.

VSH
06-15-2013, 09:15 AM
im not saying they don't have issues communicating because they do, and in my experience so do most people and companies alike, but the constant bashing of them is so very unproductive and just continues the perpetual us vs them mentality. It serves no point really. Ask the question and wait for an answer. Don't continue to degrade them, we are not there we do not know what they have on their plate to take care of.

You're so right, it's much better to just sit back and do nothing, bury your head in the sand and hope that the problem magically fixes itself! Why didn't I think of that?

I asked a polite question initially, received no response or update, so I asked again. And I'll keep asking until I get the answer, because someone has to. It's really VERY simple. They have the information, just post it on the forum. They have the time to process our gold purchases, they have time to launch new events, they have the time to do a great many things. I'm just struggling to accept that a week later and there are still no results.

Given that WD events are now running every 3 weeks, the next one will be upon us, and we will still be waiting. If they can't cope or keep up with all the activity or work in between wars, it's simple, allow MORE time between wars. I won't get into that, because its been covered to death on the forums, and we also know that GREE is not listening to its customers in respect of that matter either. Nuff said....

keeskiller
06-15-2013, 11:36 AM
want to update my signature and confirm my place in madagascar?!

Gamboloader
06-15-2013, 11:37 AM
Couple of points. Hackers, they don't care, it encourages others to chase them purchasing gold along the way. Weird losses, they don't care, it encourages people to buy gold to try again. Free players, they don't care, why would they care when we don't pay them. Is anyone noticing a pattern? THEY DON'T CARE!

keeskiller
06-15-2013, 11:40 AM
Couple of points. Hackers, they don't care, it encourages others to chase them purchasing gold along the way. Weird losses, they don't care, it encourages people to buy gold to try again. Free players, they don't care, why would they care when we don't pay them. Is anyone noticing a pattern? THEY DON'T CARE!

i see a ban coming up

Slick50
06-15-2013, 11:56 AM
Is there still no complete listing of faction rankings? Really!?!

SPWD
06-15-2013, 01:05 PM
They are too busy rolling out the new money making events to give a sxxt about this,I'm feeling this war will be my last because they just don't give a sxxt,I recently did the update and its crashed roughly 30 times today FFS,yes an update that's supposed to make things better bunch of useless idiots !

VSH
06-16-2013, 11:24 PM
Please try to salvage some goodwill and faith in the company, game, etc.

Doing the simple things often keeps people appeased. Post the results from WD Madagascar which you MUST have by now. As stated by myself and many, many others, we just want a little respect as paying customers.

Please rectify the situation, it's been a week since the last war finished!

Rowdydowdy
06-17-2013, 07:23 AM
What was the response they had about being more forthcoming with answers and information?

Yeah I don't remember either.

United Nation of Foxes
06-17-2013, 07:36 AM
want to update my signature and confirm my place in madagascar?!

Looking át your teams ranking so far you might be better off swerving that one

VSH
06-17-2013, 08:03 AM
Looking át your teams ranking so far you might be better off swerving that one

Now, now....play nice....my faction is probably further back than his, but that's not really the point. Even the Team who came in at 3,999 or 4,000 has a right to know where they officially finished. Only GREE can provide that answer.

If GREE are going to run these events then they should see them through properly. That's the point that the vast majority of people are thinking and/or wanting. You've only got to see the number of viewers to this thread to recognise that there is a massive number of people that want to see the list!

Just my opinion anyway