PDA

View Full Version : Bluestacks issue

jkppkj
06-13-2013, 08:06 AM
Bluestacks is an Android Emulator For PC / Mac for those of you who aren't familiar.

When I look at rival profiles their attack and defense show as 0. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

It's not happening on my android device, just on bluestacks.

Ty1on
06-13-2013, 08:12 AM
yeah, same here

BigRob
06-13-2013, 08:21 AM
Its the same on most players android devices. Please refer to this thread:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?57962-Crime-City-Updated-Now-Crashes-with-every-action-(Android)

Tommy Two Toes
06-13-2013, 08:58 AM
Funny just went to a friend's hood on my phone, and noticed same thing...went to Bluestacks, and no problems.

Definitely Android, definitely not every device, definitely not Bluestacks issue.

panty sniffer
06-13-2013, 09:01 AM
^^ Yep, Happening on both my Bluestacks and Android phone. I'm sure it will get fixed soon with update

crazymac
06-13-2013, 01:35 PM
might be a new twist and they did it on pupose hidden stats they appear after attack ..... makes it more of a challegge

Lonestoner
06-13-2013, 06:29 PM
This actually happened in the past as well, and it took them weeks to fix. Since this is accompanied by constant crashing this time though, I expect it will be fixed a little faster..

emcee423tn
06-24-2013, 02:00 PM
I have a second acct that i play on my laptop using bluestacks. I just bought a new laptop and want to transfer the game. Does anyone know if this is possible and how to do it?

ArizonaSweetTea
06-24-2013, 03:20 PM
I have a second acct that i play on my laptop using bluestacks. I just bought a new laptop and want to transfer the game. Does anyone know if this is possible and how to do it?

You create a Funzio ID in the "MORE" screen options then go into Crime City in your new laptop then log in your account and it will be transferred to your new laptop.

celticsfan
06-24-2013, 04:09 PM
Is anyone using Bluestacks having trouble reading posts on their syndicate forum? I can't seem to find a way to be able to read them since I can only see the very top of the words.

ArizonaSweetTea
06-24-2013, 08:54 PM
Go to Maps to Canal street, it will help you load the syndicate forum. It also helps will loading rivals for pvp. Bluestacks has become laggy/choppy for me with their new update. It's still not optimized for PC hardware. I have no clue if this problem affects MAC users.