PDA

View Full Version : News feed reset?

Snipey
06-13-2013, 05:08 AM
Anyone else have this happen two days ago? All of a sudden the last three weeks of my newsfeed disappeared and I only see the recent ones from today on. I only care because there was a special someone in my news with a lvl 10 AMR lvl 10 villa and a few others. I raided him a few times and want to do it again but now he's 3 levels lower than me and I can't find him. And for u guys who's say pics or it didn't happen, o I got the pic 3rd hit alone on that AMR was $46,440,000. I would Need to block out names for TOS n I don't have photoshop. Anyway does anyone know how too get my newsfeed back? I deleted the app and reinstalled it and nothing. Seems like it just happened with iOS getting name change update and stuff

warrends
06-13-2013, 05:12 AM
Over the last few weeks our faction forum got wiped 2-3 times, which was a pain. I've never had my own news feed reset, at least not yet. More SW glitches ...

I am a cow
06-13-2013, 05:17 AM
Yeah that happens some times really annoying when you have fond a cash cow to milk cash off of

Snipey
06-13-2013, 06:49 AM
This guy is about as rare as a unicorn, my iph is like 550 but with his donations i could def get a few upgrades in on the new LE building if he was still in my newsfeed. The one time it resets is when I got the guy with the key to Fort Knox in my feed! Haha one day alone I got him for just under 200 mil. He's an LLP hence why his buildings will sit there and not many people can raid 42k defense in the 30's but I lit um up just fine. **** I wanna rob him again. Literally 2 months of saving cash u can get from this dude in 2 days!

DME
06-13-2013, 07:29 AM
This guy is about as rare as a unicorn, my iph is like 550 but with his donations i could def get a few upgrades in on the new LE building if he was still in my newsfeed. The one time it resets is when I got the guy with the key to Fort Knox in my feed! Haha one day alone I got him for just under 200 mil. He's an LLP hence why his buildings will sit there and not many people can raid 42k defense in the 30's but I lit um up just fine. **** I wanna rob him again. Literally 2 months of saving cash u can get from this dude in 2 days!

How does having somebody in your news feed allow you to raid them? The only option I get is to attack.

Snipey
06-13-2013, 08:15 AM
Well he attacked me and lost. If he would have raided me I would have the revenge option and could go directly to his base. But he didn't he attacked and lost. So I have the option to attack him, it brings up the screen you lost and I can attack again or raid. Should be able too if u beat them too. He is just really strong for his level from currigh/Santa Marta upgrade units.

Snipey
06-13-2013, 08:20 AM
But it's looking like there's no way to get the newsfeed back? I know when I transfer my CC account to my ipad it will say like 42 new messages but there all the old news feed. I just I know I will never get this opportunity again, I'm gratefull that I got to raid him a couple of times but who wouldn't want more?

DME
06-13-2013, 08:21 AM
Oh, right. I forgot about the raid option after attacking.