PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Gree

Nick416
06-13-2013, 04:14 AM
Thank u for fixing the health regeneration glitch. Many times we readily complain but forget to say a simple thank you once the problem is resolved.

Duesouth
06-13-2013, 04:54 AM
Is this fixed? Mine says 48% but it Should be at 80%!
Are they gonna nerf stacking on 2 first strike tomcats ?

I am a cow
06-13-2013, 05:03 AM
Is this fixed? Mine says 48% but it Should be at 80%!
Are they gonna nerf stacking on 2 first strike tomcats ?

they nerfed that ages ago... didnt you hear the announcements?

Duesouth
06-13-2013, 05:25 AM
no I actually did not hear that! that's a big load of Dookie I know they're doing some compensation for other non-stacking units but you know we spend real money for gold to obtain these things!

I am a cow
06-13-2013, 05:27 AM
no I actually did not hear that! that's a big load of Dookie I know they're doing some compensation for other non-stacking units but you know we spend real money for gold to obtain these things!

They gave 300 gold to those affected you know?

Wai
06-13-2013, 06:50 AM
They gave 300 gold to those affected you know?

Unfortunately one wouldn't know unless it was received.

So not everyone got the 300 gold then. What about the other units that wont stack?

Duesouth
06-13-2013, 07:20 AM
Unfortunately one wouldn't know unless it was received.

So not everyone got the 300 gold then. What about the other units that wont stack?
I haven't received any nobody in my faction that I know has but they don't communicate very well I don't even know if they read this forum but I'll leave that for another thread and another time
there are two other non stacking units that I'm aware of one would be the Falcons Super Sonic which there was a thread about that which was closed some people receive compensation for that I did not and then there is the enforcer which is a valor unit that I have two of and only one bonus

Wai
06-13-2013, 07:24 AM
Spot on DueSouth

Allday
06-13-2013, 07:32 AM
My health went from -56% to -65% after the IOS update. Does this mean that they corrected a display issue or my will my health really regenerate faster? I suspect, they corrected a display issue and my health will be the same.

Allday
06-18-2013, 01:26 PM
My health went from -56% to -65% after the IOS update. Does this mean that they corrected a display issue or my will my health really regenerate faster? I suspect, they corrected a display issue and my health will be the same.
My health regen is the same, so I guess they just changed the display in the profile screen.