PDA

View Full Version : 23wd player in madagaskar looking for new active faction!!

Munday munday
06-13-2013, 03:33 AM
Im looking for new faction,. Most important criteria are Fun, Jokes and Active.. Not looking for any dictatorship or high pressure faction, but still want all members to have fun and be active and ambitious within their duty..

Faction finished in top 500 in madagaskar, but rankking is 2nd priority.. Activity and fun essential!!!!

Please only write if you already have a supercool faction.. Not if you are just trying to build one, cayse i know how long it can take.. And I want some fun now :D

Also if you are a faction of sexy ladies, i would consider lowering my requirement to humour..

The stats... Level 72... A/d 62/72 currently, iph 128k...

hope hearing from some cool guts or gals.. If you have any Danish players like me would be great..

/Munday

gypsiequeen
06-13-2013, 04:08 AM
hi,
i think we would fit the bill. we're small but have great members and once initial joining requests are complete there's nothing to do but chat and build strength as a collective. we've participated in 4 wars and ranked each time. our goal is to reach top 1500 next campaign. we have built up generous bonus' and have generous donators. we communicate well and have fun as often as able. we have 14/22 members and are always scouting for new committed and active members. we use external communication platforms with extra capabilities compared to the forum chat.
Fae Leader of unlawful conduct
682 177 070

own
06-13-2013, 06:02 AM
munday, please clear your pm's as its full and can't send you one.

Archer59
06-13-2013, 06:09 AM
Send me a PM when your inbox is clear. Thanks.

Beau Ner
06-13-2013, 06:14 AM
With a name like mine how serious can we be?

Finished 405th in Madagascar. had 1 new guy that didn't work out and a couple that have gotten to busy during the summer and moved their accounts to our feeder faction. Got to run to work. Message me back and we can go into more detail.