PDA

View Full Version : Restart Account?

Starling
06-13-2013, 01:22 AM
Is it possible to restart your account completely over?

-TANGO-
06-13-2013, 02:46 AM
As in?

Not sure what you are trying to get at here.

sgt spanks
06-13-2013, 11:06 AM
I believe he means erasing all to-date progress. And downloading a fresh, never played game. If that's what he means, then no. I believe the game attaches to the UDID, making it unavailable to "restart"

Web323
06-13-2013, 11:09 AM
Only if your current is completely messed up and unplayable

HGF69
06-13-2013, 11:50 AM
Transfer your old game to another device and start over or reset your phone to factory settings, remove MW from iTunes then resync

Mr. Pink
06-13-2013, 12:07 PM
Is it possible to restart your account completely over?

I'm not sure how the mechanics would work and what would adjusted (removing units/skill points/buildings/etc.) but offering a "reset" button to long time players would be great. Maybe after 1 year of playing you are eligible to reset? Also consider a partial reset where players can go back to level 100?

There are many long time players who leveled up fast early in the game and got completely screwed once WD events kicked in. Many have left as a result of this.

vorm
06-13-2013, 12:31 PM
HGF69 just told you guys how to do it.
It may can also just be done using in the Transfer Game option and selecting new device, not sure and I'm not going to try it (for obvious reasons).
Another way would be to create a new game on another device and then just transfer it as the "old game" over your current one. While it's not technically the same as a reset since you are creating a new account, but you can use the same name and everything else so it's basically the same thing.