PDA

View Full Version : Transferring of game, Need help.

xlcoollx
06-13-2013, 12:38 AM
As everybody knows, the new updates changes the transferring of game from one phone to another. in short, the previous method of old and new device is render useless and the new update states Please sync/back up your account on your original device to either iTunes or the iCloud and when you are on your new/alt device, when you open the game, you will then be prompted to restore your date. Please click yes and now you should have your account restored to continue playing the game. We also suggest you write down your invite code somewhere, just in case you need to contact support to recover your account.

Now here is my Qn which i need help. Lets say i have phone A that is my original phone which is sync to computer A. While i have phone B with my MW account inside which is sync to computer B. Both phone A and phone B got its own data inside. If according to what the new update is, i must backup my phone B into the computer B's itunes. If i connect Phone A into computer B, won't my phone A data get overwrite by my phone B data and phone A data be gone?

NEED HELP IN TRANSFERRING! THANKS

Generik79
06-13-2013, 09:37 AM
I am now unable to transfer mw and ka. We need some explanation please. What is up?

syltaylor
06-13-2013, 01:23 PM
I have the same problem. when hubbys at work I move it to thie kids phone( not actually used as a phone) and then back when he gets home. I have just tried everything i can and it is not possible to do without obliterating the apps ect on the device you are moving it to. I hope gree realizes this will decrease their profits because a lot of people whont be able to have someone babysit their game during big events. I really wish it was simply enter your lonin info at the start of the game and it would load up your acct. no big mess at all to transfer the game