PDA

View Full Version : Account gone

THQ
06-13-2013, 12:29 AM
I downloaded the new ios update for modern war today and a few hours later my account was gone. It just disappeared off my phone and now I'm back to when I first downloaded the game and it asks you to make an account. Has this happened to anyone else? Also sent a ticket to gree but don't think I'll get a reply till a few months later.

pelle plutt
06-13-2013, 01:22 AM
its a major issue, read through the other posts on the forum and you will learn more, people have apparently gotten other peoples accounts

THQ
06-13-2013, 03:06 AM
its a major issue, read through the other posts on the forum and you will learn more, people have apparently gotten other peoples accounts
Thanks, I have read about other people's problems but haven't come across anyone experiencing an account loss like my situation. I didn't get someone else's account but instead got reset completely.

Flyinscot
06-13-2013, 03:47 AM
I have same problem, got someone else's account then that was fixed last night, opened game today to find a brand new reset account!!

THQ
06-13-2013, 03:55 AM
I have same problem, got someone else's account then that was fixed last night, opened game today to find a brand new reset account!!
I really hope we get some sort of compensation, but first of all I hope they can fix this ASAP, missing out a lot of units from the LTQ event :mad:

THQ
06-14-2013, 12:44 AM
When will this be fixed?? I don't want to miss out on more events.

DFI
06-14-2013, 12:51 AM
I'd like to have Ferr's account for a day.

HaystaK760
06-14-2013, 05:22 AM
Same thing happened to me, thank god I still had my account on my other iPhone without the update so I just transferred over again and it work I guess I'm on of the lucky ones.

Flyinscot
06-14-2013, 05:40 AM
Still waiting for this to be fixed.

CJ I have sent you a pm with ticket number if you could please look into this for me.
I am also leader of my faction and until my account has been recovered I can't buy forts or bonuses for the faction.

I have had my account for over 18months and don't want to lose it.

Rough Neck
06-14-2013, 05:48 AM
I downloaded the new ios update for modern war today and a few hours later my account was gone. It just disappeared off my phone and now I'm back to when I first downloaded the game and it asks you to make an account. Has this happened to anyone else? Also sent a ticket to gree but don't think I'll get a reply till a few months later.

Great reason either to start over new or quit!!!

THQ
06-14-2013, 06:14 AM
do you mean you downloaded the update for modern war? or an update for ios that maybe you hadn't downloaded yet?

the last time I did an ios update late it made me connect to iTunes and then it reset everything so it was back to factory default. You have to get your mw id and login to transfer it back in
This happened after I downloaded the new modern war update. Now I am back to lvl 1 just like when I first started playing.

Flyinscot
06-14-2013, 08:16 AM
Many thanx to the support team, finally got my account back.

Now is compensation for list time, especially on LTQ too much to ask for ;-)

Nyu
06-14-2013, 08:40 AM
Hi, i have the same problem.
I downloaded the new modern war update too, and now, my account is reset...
My level 17x+ account is gone...

Lord of the Sea
06-14-2013, 12:47 PM
heck i got some guy who is on lvl 125 and has 1,900,000,000 cash and 3500 gold lol how am i gonna protect it

Shauny
06-14-2013, 12:50 PM
heck i got some guy who is on lvl 125 and has 1,900,000,000 cash and 3500 gold lol how am i gonna protect it

Well I can't beat that but I did end up with someone 3x stronger than my account from a top 100
Faction this really needs to be sorted.

KzL
06-14-2013, 12:53 PM
I'd like to have Ferr's account for a day.

sell every thing :)))

BondVFF
06-14-2013, 02:34 PM
I have submitted 2 tickets, PM CJ, and posted on this forum and have nothing back. This is hour 40 without access to my lvl 181 account. I didnt spend 2 years of my life and hard earned money to be ignored. This is affecting my building collection, almost completed LTQ, new faction v faction event, and my faction standing. At this point I have paid for service that is not being provided and calls for help have gone unanswered. I would expect compensation after all this and my LTQ to be completed and awarded units as I had been using gold to complete. How is this customer service acceptable? PLEASE HELP

Captnmorgan
06-14-2013, 02:41 PM
I'm in the same boat with you. Nothing from anyone. Sure would be nice to see SOMEONE actually say something.

And compinsation would be very nice considering I was almost done with the prestige mode too and never got a chance to finish it lost a ton of collection and who knows if someone has my account and is playing on it or screwing with it.

THQ
06-14-2013, 04:07 PM
I have submitted 2 tickets, PM CJ, and posted on this forum and have nothing back. This is hour 40 without access to my lvl 181 account. I didnt spend 2 years of my life and hard earned money to be ignored. This is affecting my building collection, almost completed LTQ, new faction v faction event, and my faction standing. At this point I have paid for service that is not being provided and calls for help have gone unanswered. I would expect compensation after all this and my LTQ to be completed and awarded units as I had been using gold to complete. How is this customer service acceptable? PLEASE HELP
I am feeling your frustration my friend, I've sent tickets to Gree and no response. Could of finished prestige mode for Gone Rogue and now what annoys me the most is that I can't even help out my faction in the first ever faction vs faction tournament. Also missing out the new case event. Please CJ or sirius help us out. At least provide details as to what is being done at this current time to resolve this issue.

ryanmajor85
06-14-2013, 04:54 PM
Same thing happened to me. I am beyond pissed. I got some **** account and the person left my faction with my account to do who knows what!!

Is Gree compensating anyone for this huge inconvenience?! I spent almost two years to get my profile up to what it is. This is such BS!!!!!!!!!

Booje
06-14-2013, 05:08 PM
Happened to me last month. Account disappeared for no reason. It took them 9 days to restore it after I sent them many emails. They wouldn't compensate me for anything I missed out on which really sucks since I missed the "To catch a criminal" event and the boost units that it included. They just said "our records show that you haven't completed this event". Duh. I couldn't cause they lost my account. I will never spend another dollar on this game. Or any other gree games for that matter and I recommend that no one else does either. Your game can disappear at any moment and they don't care. Worst customer service ever!

THQ
06-15-2013, 03:05 PM
What is being done to fix this?? It's been 3 days and haven't got a response from support and not a word from any admins or developers about what is being done.

BondVFF
06-18-2013, 12:16 PM
Nearly a week now without my account and I am still waiting. If i don't have it back by tomorrow I am requesting iTunes to credit my gold purchases (as this is fraud now since I purchased something I don't have access to) and filing a complaint with the BBB (it should come as no surprise to anyone that they Gree International is currently sitting with a F ranking). As I have already submitted tickets, reinstalled the game, sent private message to CJ54 (Sirus doesnt accept PM), and posted on this forum I have no other option.