PDA

View Full Version : I'm ready for war! Are you?!

Colony Colonel
06-13-2013, 12:05 AM
The Siafu Ants are all formed up in rank ready to march to battle!

Just wishing everyone the best for the coming wars.

Good luck!

Colonel

Iron Maiden
06-13-2013, 01:36 AM
I suppose I'm ready too :) best of luck:)

Klassenr@hotmail.com
06-13-2013, 05:44 AM
Hmmm.. Now where have i heard that slogan before?....

leek
06-13-2013, 06:19 AM
I am ready for war. Check out the ant pesticides I have. Woohoo

MindMachine
06-13-2013, 06:25 AM
I think I hear/read this somewhere I just cant recall...Not the exact words but almost the same...

Goodluck to your guild Colonel..

Colony Colonel
06-13-2013, 06:31 AM
I realized shortly after that VileDoom has almost the exact same in his signature. I wasn't being a copy cat though!

TempusDA
06-13-2013, 06:53 AM
Formed up in ranks and ready to march into battle is a pretty common military slogan hehe

I don't think anyone really owns it :)

Colony Colonel
06-13-2013, 06:55 AM
Formed up in ranks and ready to march into battle is a pretty common military slogan hehe

I don't think anyone really owns it :)

He meant the thread title :)

Siafu Ants do form up and march, I like to keep a theme going! hehe

TempusDA
06-13-2013, 07:02 AM
He meant the thread title :)

Siafu Ants do form up and march, I like to keep a theme going! hehe

Ah lol

and yes it does go along with the theme well

Sgt Maj
06-13-2013, 07:52 AM
The Golden Horde is ready to live up to its name!

Bluedood
06-13-2013, 07:58 AM
Breakfast for Dinner is ready to fight!

Everyone let's have a good event, good luck to you all :)

Skyraiders
06-13-2013, 08:03 AM
MOC is ready!!!!! CAWWWWW!!!! Good luck to all the guilds in the upcoming war!

Iron Maiden
06-13-2013, 08:13 AM
Breakfast for Dinner is ready to fight!

Everyone let's have a good event, good luck to you all :)

Is it odd that I just got hungry?

Lutrafin
06-13-2013, 08:24 AM
Just finished off Kreios level 50 yesterday for a stat boost and I'm ready to see what he can do.

Lutrafin
06-13-2013, 08:24 AM
Not if you are HUNGRY FOR BATTLE!

Skyraiders
06-13-2013, 08:41 AM
i want some breakfast for dinner with a side of Iroc26.....lol

Bluedood
06-13-2013, 09:18 AM
I am hungry all the time, carry a sword on the right hip and maple syrup on the left ;)

dizzle
06-13-2013, 09:58 AM

Not at all. Id call you crazy if you didnt.

Valid or
06-13-2013, 10:18 AM
War? I thought duck season was about to open...
BBQ duck for Friday..roast duck sat..and Sunday deep fried duck(battered)

Iron Maiden
06-13-2013, 10:27 AM
Rabbit season...

Iron Maiden
06-13-2013, 10:27 AM
I am hungry all the time, carry a sword on the right hip and maple syrup on the left ;)

Make it a maple bar and you've got yourself an ally... Lol

Valid or
06-13-2013, 10:33 AM
If moc and iroc do happen to battle in the upcoming war..I hope one of them posts the results, after all this reading am very interested in them results. Should be good be a good battle.

Zesder
06-13-2013, 10:33 AM
Starship Troopers. That's where I have heard the thread title from.

Skyraiders
06-13-2013, 10:35 AM
if moc and iroc do happen to battle in the upcoming war..i hope one of them posts the results, after all this reading am very interested in them results. Should be good be a good battle.

bank on it!!!

dizzle
06-13-2013, 10:36 AM
@ iron maiden you mean wabbit season?

@skyraiders ohhhhhhh please let this battle happen.

Colony Colonel
06-13-2013, 11:28 AM
bank on it!!!

I know where I would put my money...

Iron Maiden
06-13-2013, 11:30 AM
If moc and iroc do happen to battle in the upcoming war..I hope one of them posts the results, after all this reading am very interested in them results. Should be good be a good battle.

Don't forget popcorn- also with tabasco for some :)

ezinap
06-13-2013, 01:42 PM
Starship Troopers. That's where I have heard the thread title from.

Ah Starship Troopers !...
... Do you want to know [ more ] ?

larrydavid
06-13-2013, 01:55 PM
lets gooooooo

JTurtle
06-13-2013, 02:16 PM
bank on it!!!

I want to see some screenshots! and some mad sht talking on the forums when it's all done. lol. I hope this happens!

Zenobia
06-13-2013, 04:35 PM
Cawwwwwwwwww!

Jailbroken
06-13-2013, 06:06 PM
New spot open in top 50 guild Kingdom Killers. Some loyal members have stepped aside for this war and are resting in our alt guild. We are very strong, organized and use GroupeMe app to Consolidate wars. 43/44 right now .. Do you have what it takes to fill that last critical spot? We do not require gems but its mutch appreciated. We are 100% active. And make it easy to get the most CP out of eatch war with no stress.

Sir JB
Kingdom Killers 364-118-223

Colony Colonel
06-14-2013, 12:11 AM
remove your post from my thread immediately.

There is a guild recruitment section for the purpose of this. Myself, MOC, RK, TBC, FKG, FUN, Spectral Agony and all other respectable forum users here all follow the rules. why do you think that you are above everyone?

Jonny, Gambit... Silence this person!

Oh, not yet I guess :(

Ratma2001
06-14-2013, 03:11 AM
O.k I am giving everyone fair warning to keep clear in this war! I am back and will not be taking any prisoners! I will steam roll anyone that gets in my way and it will be painful! Rest assure I am a in good health and will stop at nothing to help my guild reach its desired position ! So heed this

LordIndy
06-14-2013, 03:35 AM

Oooooooooohhhhhh. If Gree had any brains the "random" assignment generator will make this happen.

Jailbroken
06-14-2013, 04:06 AM
Boo freaking Hoo. Putting your lame guilds signature after every post is the same thing in my eyes..

Ratma2001
06-14-2013, 04:09 AM
Boo freaking Hoo. Putting your lame guilds signature after every post is the same thing in my eyes..

Psst! Jail broken what guild you in ? Just need to know incase we come across each other. Don't want to step on any toes

Colony Colonel
06-14-2013, 04:15 AM
Signatures appear everywhere, posting a guild recruitment post not in the guild recruitment forum is spam. Edit your post and put a signature there if you want, but I don't see why you feel that you have god status around here.

-OP-
06-14-2013, 04:16 AM
O.k I am giving everyone fair warning to keep clear in this war! I am back and will not be taking any prisoners! I will steam roll anyone that gets in my way and it will be painful! Rest assure I am a in good health and will stop at nothing to help my guild reach its desired position ! So heed thisThat's the spirit. Been working out and warming up against the mobs and bosses so time to head out to the main event ring under the stadium lights and beat someone down like a red-headed stepchild.

Skyraiders
06-14-2013, 04:16 AM
O.k I am giving everyone fair warning to keep clear in this war! I am back and will not be taking any prisoners! I will steam roll anyone that gets in my way and it will be painful! Rest assure I am a in good health and will stop at nothing to help my guild reach its desired position ! So heed this

Im a Skyraider so its gonna be kinda hard to steam roll me.....now if i was a groundraider or roadraider you might have a chance.....LOL.....good luck ...glad your back

ezinap
06-14-2013, 04:22 AM
Signatures can be hidden. Appreciated profile option for people browsing from work.
Your mails however...sigh.

Ratma2001
06-14-2013, 04:29 AM
Im a Skyraider so its gonna be kinda hard to steam roll me.....now if i was a groundraider or roadraider you might have a chance.....LOL.....good luck ...glad your back

Talking about Back....watch yours , you will hear me coming..when your knees start knocking and your teeth start chattering you will now what's next.....body bag or a good hospital... Pain is for band aids death is for GLORY and the might of the GUILD

Ratma2001
06-14-2013, 04:35 AM
That's the spirit. Been working out and warming up against the mobs and bosses so time to head out to the main event ring under the stadium lights and beat someone down like a red-headed stepchild.

I will be there waiting while the throngs of the crowd chant my name as you ent under some deluded music to Phsyc you up and in the end it will mean little but the jingle in your ears!! No wait that's the ambulance to come to take you away !
Haha it will be EPIC the main stage the bright lights , it's like being back at home , the cheer and adulations when the crowd goes WILD chanting MY NAME ... RATMA2001.....RATMA2001, welcome home ! The LEGEND has return and has bought a can of Whoop@ss with him, heed my warnings this will be no pick nick or walk in the park this is WAR and I will BRING IT....what ever I am bringing I will have it?....

Gambit12
06-14-2013, 05:18 AM
I will be there waiting while the throngs of the crowd chant my name as you ent under some deluded music to Phsyc you up and in the end it will mean little but the jingle in your ears!! No wait that's the ambulance to come to take you away !
Haha it will be EPIC the main stage the bright lights , it's like being back at home , the cheer and adulations when the crowd goes WILD chanting MY NAME ... RATMA2001.....RATMA2001, welcome home ! The LEGEND has return and has bought a can of Whoop@ss with him, heed my warnings this will be no pick nick or walk in the park this is WAR and I will BRING IT....what ever I am bringing I will have it?....

What is your CK points average Ratma2001..?

Colony Colonel
06-17-2013, 01:37 PM
The Siafu Ants did not perform as well as I was hoping :(

faced some pretty tough guilds, surprised to see so many 1m+ GG's out of the top 200

interested to see where we did finish, 470 last time and within top 400 this time at least

how did everyone else do?

Bluedood
06-17-2013, 01:46 PM
Breakfast for Dinner made top 200, I'm really proud of the work my team put into our ranking. We did get a few screen captures of our name in lights when we were exactly 150 on the second day. There were some guilds that really gave us a run for our money and a few that did not, still a great time was had by all.

Would really be nice to be able to give a shout out to the opposing team after, although there is too much room for that to be taken to a bad place. Thank you to all of the 37 guilds we faced on the battlefield, it was an honor. /em salute

Jocifer
06-17-2013, 02:04 PM
Breakfast for Dinner!!!!! I don't remember seeing any 1m+. We had Top 150 in our sites but it slowly pulled away from us. There's always next time. Overall it was a whole lot of fun. WOOHOO!!!!

Berneburg
06-17-2013, 02:09 PM
Brothers in Arms finished top 100 as usual. Only saw 1 or 2 GGs not over 1 million. A little disheartening when our big guns were away. Used to be a time when we had 5 or so members who could take out a GG with a single victory hit. Now, even our bigs guns have to mega twice and they are over 1 million themselves.

E-I
06-17-2013, 02:23 PM
So who is starting the unofficial rankings thread?

Ratma2001
06-17-2013, 02:25 PM
Are the infamous GG, i did come across a few with over 2M in stats but they were big dogs!, but we had a very entertaining game and fought well with all opponents, even battled our sister guild and gave out some pain and ridicule,
It was worth the effort and trust all had a blast and good times.
Good to see so many old friends taking up the challenge and letting me give you a good ole' hit and appreciated the hit back !
Fantastic effort by all, good luck and enjoy the fruits of your labour and the new units
Oh and for the record i ended with just over 130KCP

-OP-
06-17-2013, 02:37 PM
I ended with 282,930 CP but it was not enough. We got top 150 again. Lots of guardians with over 1mil and a few pairings with top 50, top 10 and even he Samurais who were 3rd last war. Pairing s were definitely harder this go round but glad we got nothing like Ratma's 2millions.

osuljj84
06-17-2013, 10:03 PM
Breakfast for Dinner made top 200, I'm really proud of the work my team put into our ranking. We did get a few screen captures of our name in lights when we were exactly 150 on the second day. There were some guilds that really gave us a run for our money and a few that did not, still a great time was had by all.

Would really be nice to be able to give a shout out to the opposing team after, although there is too much room for that to be taken to a bad place. Thank you to all of the 37 guilds we faced on the battlefield, it was an honor. /em salute

Shoutout to my guild, Breakfast for dinner! Continuously improving from war to war and on pace to crack top 150 in the near future.. However, very proud of our top 200 finish this time around, LETS GO!

pollin8
06-19-2013, 04:07 AM
CAW!!! MoC made top 50 - and that with several of our members too caught up in r/l affairs to offer their usual war support - no matter, we rocked...HARD!! CAW!!!
Congrats to all guilds on battles hard fought and rewards well-earned. Tough luck on the random opponent selection though, no Iroc this time round...but watch this space! CAWWWWW!!
To my fellow Crows: Revel in the enemies' fear as they see you blacken the skies, bring on the Murder, bring on the Crows!!

jonny0284
06-19-2013, 04:18 AM
CAW!!! MoC made top 50 - and that with several of our members too caught up in r/l affairs to offer their usual war support - no matter, we rocked...HARD!! CAW!!!
Congrats to all guilds on battles hard fought and rewards well-earned. Tough luck on the random opponent selection though, no Iroc this time round...but watch this space! CAWWWWW!!
To my fellow Crows: Revel in the enemies' fear as they see you blacken the skies, bring on the Murder, bring on the Crows!!

Do you talk like this in real life, too?

Dexter Morgan
06-19-2013, 04:53 AM
I ended with 282,930 CP but it was not enough. We got top 150 again. Lots of guardians with over 1mil and a few pairings with top 50, top 10 and even he Samurais who were 3rd last war. Pairing s were definitely harder this go round but glad we got nothing like Ratma's 2millions.

With those type points you should be in a top 10 guild

-OP-
06-19-2013, 02:14 PM
With those type points you should be in a top 10 guildOnly a few of us use gems. Highest offer was Samurai (top3) but just couldn't leave my guild at the time. In the future though I will have to think about it because I'm missing out on a lot of great bonus units. That +1 energy would have been nice....