PDA

View Full Version : How high do the alliance defense goals go?

CobraStrike
06-12-2013, 11:25 PM
Im level 22 with a defense of 12012, And currently Im on the goal "Godly" Which calls for an alliance defense of 12800. When will these stop? What is the defense requirement of the last one. I want to increase stats without getting all that extra experience, but this game forces you to level up as you all know.

Thanks in advance

I am a cow
06-12-2013, 11:45 PM
Im level 22 with a defense of 12012, And currently Im on the goal "Godly" Which calls for an alliance defense of 12800. When will these stop? What is the defense requirement of the last one. I want to increase stats without getting all that extra experience, but this game forces you to level up as you all know.

Thanks in advance

I think they stop at 30k defnse although not 100% sure

CobraStrike
06-13-2013, 12:16 AM
I think they stop at 30k defnse although not 100% sure
I'm glad you're unsure, because that would suck ass..

Julius Wheezer
06-13-2013, 02:26 AM
30k seems awfully low!

These missions do not appear until you complete a "gain Allies" mission, so if you want to avoid the XP, don't have too many more allies than you can use at your level.

Other than that, they won't stop until you complete the 500 allies mission. Not sure what score that is, as I never really saw these missions because my army stats were always much higher by the time I decided to complete an ally mission. They then just complete automatically and you get the reward without seeing the mission.

I am a cow
06-13-2013, 04:32 AM
the thing is the last one I remember was getting a mission telling me to have 30k defence to repel invaders