PDA

View Full Version : Valor/Faction Bonuses?

BigD@wg
06-12-2013, 06:36 PM
So I was chatting with a fellow faction mate and was curious what others would think about this concept. It may have been discussed before but i havent spent as much time in this forum lately. What about Gree introducing some new faction bonuses that are only unlocked with valor (dontations)?

Valor appears to be on the road to becoming obsolete with the influx of golden armies so why not give it new purpose. I have a few ideas for some valor unlocked faction boosts. Lets here yours. And please keep it constructive.

1. Defense Leader Boosts 0/6 - each level unlocked gives the Defense Leader added strength requiring additional hits or additional power attacks to bring him/her down.

2. WD point boosts 0/6 - each level increases WD points gained for a successful attack (2% increases, max 12%)

3. Fortification boosts 0/6 - strenghthens wall by factor of 2.5% for each level unlocked (max 15%).

4. Faction Bank Interest Rate 0/6 - 1% (each level) interest rate accrued daily on faction bank balance.

5. Building upgrade cost reduction 0/6 - 1.5% (each level) building upgrade cost reduction

Those are just a few to get things started. So what do you think?

Philly982
06-12-2013, 06:44 PM
I think that is a great idea BigD@wg! Many could start putting to use the valor they have accumulated and have no use for.

BigD@wg
06-12-2013, 06:54 PM
Exactly! :D

Gnorax
06-12-2013, 06:59 PM
Sorry but i use valor to get units, do i wouldn't want to use it for something like that. But the those ideas are good

BigD@wg
06-12-2013, 07:08 PM
Sorry but i use valor to get units, do i wouldn't want to use it for something like that. But the those ideas are good

I think if Gree were to implement something like this then maybe they would also tweak the valor payouts to accomodate this new feature. Allowing people the ability to purchase units and donate for these type faction boosts.

Golf4life
06-12-2013, 07:56 PM
just something else for someone to hack IMO

Its awesome to have constructive ideas like this but i don't think it would work.

At1davis
06-12-2013, 08:34 PM
Good idea. Some of them are similar to what's available in crime city if I recall right.

Mcdoc
06-12-2013, 09:23 PM
I have almost 300,000 valor & don't see any units available to me yet that would even make it into my army. Would be nice to have another use for it.

I am a cow
06-13-2013, 12:08 AM
So I was chatting with a fellow faction mate and was curious what others would think about this concept. It may have been discussed before but i havent spent as much time in this forum lately. What about Gree introducing some new faction bonuses that are only unlocked with valor (dontations)?

Valor appears to be on the road to becoming obsolete with the influx of golden armies so why not give it new purpose. I have a few ideas for some valor unlocked faction boosts. Lets here yours. And please keep it constructive.

1. Defense Leader Boosts 0/6 - each level unlocked gives the Defense Leader added strength requiring additional hits or additional power attacks to bring him/her down.

2. WD point boosts 0/6 - each level increases WD points gained for a successful attack (2% increases, max 12%)

3. Fortification boosts 0/6 - strenghthens wall by factor of 2.5% for each level unlocked (max 15%).

4. Faction Bank Interest Rate 0/6 - 1% (each level) interest rate accrued daily on faction bank balance.

5. Building upgrade cost reduction 0/6 - 1.5% (each level) building upgrade cost reduction

Great idea BigD@wg now I just hope we can save up enough money or valor if these bonuses come out!

Tito89
06-13-2013, 12:18 AM

if gree would, the game would be great again, hope this stuffs implemented.

kuksluk
06-13-2013, 02:15 AM

I like #2, 4 & 5. Could be more than those tine percentages though, 5% steps are fine with me.

I definitely DON'T want stronger Walls and DL, that's just money wasted imo, and it punishes the non gold players and smaller/weaker factions. I'm all for bringing new excitement into WD wars, but I don't consider hitting Wall and DL exciting.

Paisthecoolest
06-13-2013, 05:38 AM
I love the idea. I think those bonuses would be great. I have two additions:

How about a bonus that allows you to build more than one building?

How about a bonus that allows you to upgrade more than one building?

SGT Rud
06-13-2013, 06:03 AM
I love it. I have brought up similiar thoughts before, but donations of valor are new. Great ideas.

warrends
06-13-2013, 06:16 AM
I love the faction bank interest rate idea. Would encourage just a little bit more in the way of donations if faction members see that their donations would actually grow rather than just sit.

Web323
06-13-2013, 08:43 AM
This would be a great idea....I currently just waste the valor on units that do nothing for me.

spcmorris
07-13-2013, 11:12 PM
Just came across this thread. Sirius, pass this on! Great idea!

stephen2013
07-13-2013, 11:19 PM
I hope these bonuses are implemented. I think most, if not all of these ideas are in crime city and cost normal in-game cash.

Armand2REP
07-14-2013, 11:44 AM
I saw some new valour units with over 1000 stats, finally something worthwhile but I doubt I will play long enough to get it.