PDA

View Full Version : really gree!!

lemonhaze
06-12-2013, 04:25 PM
i sent in a ticket showing a guy with 2000 p91 pounders...this has been weeks and weeks ago but yet hes still running around..UNREAL even the most simple ITs can detect this in a program but yet u all have done nothing about it..i guess i will be banned bc im gonna name and shame them soon if they are not banned from the game

Tito89
06-12-2013, 04:35 PM
i sent in a ticket showing a guy with 2000 p91 pounders...this has been weeks and weeks ago but yet hes still running around..UNREAL even the most simple ITs can detect this in a program but yet u all have done nothing about it..i guess i will be banned bc im gonna name and shame them soon if they are not banned from the game

oh, this will be interesting, with the way things are current, people will claim "that guy must be from mugurt!" yes, because mcgurt hack...(stupid people)

lemonhaze
06-12-2013, 04:38 PM
2.5mil/3.4mil is this guys stats raw

Tito89
06-12-2013, 04:48 PM
2.5mil/3.4mil is this guys stats raw

i faced off once with a guy who had only one unit type, the lead soldier, he got caught cause it was more obvious than black on white.

lemonhaze
06-12-2013, 05:31 PM
i faced off once with a guy who had only one unit type, the lead soldier, he got caught cause it was more obvious than black on white. nice im glad to have u in my faction so we can hunt them down like dogs