PDA

View Full Version : New IOS update

KFH
06-12-2013, 12:11 PM
Guess it's what it says updated MW on IOS

TW Turtle55555
06-12-2013, 12:15 PM
Guess it's what it says updated MW on IOS

You'll forgive me if I wait a little while before updating. Seen to many issues.

KFH
06-12-2013, 12:18 PM
Can't see a huge difference was hoping to get my compensation for the non working 2+ regen but i guess it will have to wait. everything seems to be working fine, although there is a new button on the right side that lets you try other free games. It's annoying because it takes up more of the already small screen of my ipod touch

Agent Orange
06-12-2013, 12:28 PM
IOS caught up to Android, name changes for 50 gold, donation stats, and some new faction vs faction feature I have not seen.

TW Turtle55555
06-12-2013, 12:31 PM
Can't see a huge difference was hoping to get my compensation for the non working 2+ regen but i guess it will have to wait. everything seems to be working fine, although there is a new button on the right side that lets you try other free games. It's annoying because it takes up more of the already small screen of my ipod touch

Ummmm pretty sure 300 gold went out for that already. Happened before madagascar WD

manlikesam
06-12-2013, 12:37 PM
New Faction Donating Leaderboard and new faction vs faction tournaments

At1davis
06-12-2013, 12:40 PM
If it went out they missed some of us. The guys in my faction didnt receive the gold.

rutty
06-12-2013, 12:44 PM
My defense has gone up by a few k, so they may have fixed a bonus-related bug :)

2nd dan
06-12-2013, 12:52 PM
Man mines gone up 55k ATk and 100k def this is ace wonder if anyone else have got some sweet bonuses :)

Michael1989
06-12-2013, 12:54 PM
Update works great! Well done Gree. Doesnt lag when visiting allies anymore and donation log is class!. One draw back.... The stupid button with shows other gree games. Kinda in the way and could of maybe been added to the menu instead of always being on screen. Other than that, good job :-)

helloooOonurse
06-12-2013, 01:09 PM
already responded to QueenPin's thread but if CJ or Sirius is reading...

a faction member updated her iOS, but when she loaded MW back up, the mw profile/game that showed wasn't hers. meaning it gave her someone else's account (different in game name, different level, different faction). she is, however, still in our [correct] faction's member list when i checked. any way to fix this?

Chilli!
06-12-2013, 01:16 PM
Yup, good update so far, nice one gree

Web323
06-12-2013, 01:21 PM
Finally my stats are correct.

Chilli!
06-12-2013, 01:22 PM
already responded to QueenPin's thread but if CJ or Sirius is reading...

a faction member updated her iOS, but when she loaded MW back up, the mw profile/game that showed wasn't hers. meaning it gave her someone else's account (different in game name, different level, different faction). she is, however, still in our [correct] faction's member list when i checked. any way to fix this?

Ignore my post regarding good update. Someone in my faction has also just reported this they have updated and logged on to somebody else's account! Wtf!?

Roscoe782
06-12-2013, 01:28 PM
Best update yet! Thanks Gree. I haven't said that in a long time. I can't wait to see what the new tournament is. Again, good work.

DME
06-12-2013, 01:31 PM
Ignore my post regarding good update. Someone in my faction has also just reported this they have updated and logged on to somebody else's weak account! Wtf!?

Could you imagine ending up with one of the top spenders accounts? I think my eyes would pop out of my head if that happened.

Chilli!
06-12-2013, 01:31 PM
Best update yet! Thanks Gree. I haven't said that in a long time. I can't wait to see what the new tournament is. Again, good work.

Roscoe it's funny you should say that lol, I see from your signature your in as1? Well somebody in my faction now has one of your players account.... Lol

Chilli!
06-12-2013, 01:32 PM
Could you imagine ending up with one of the top spenders accounts? I think my eyes would pop out of my head if that happened.

Yeh whoever gets mickymacirl's account is laughing right now!

helloooOonurse
06-12-2013, 01:35 PM
Roscoe it's funny you should say that lol, I see from your signature your in as1? Well somebody in my faction now has one of your players account.... Lol

the person in my faction with a diff account also has the account from AS1

ohgreatitsryan
06-12-2013, 01:35 PM
Yeh whoever gets mickymacirl's account is laughing right now!

They are buying so many allies for him.....

Chilli!
06-12-2013, 01:37 PM
the person in my faction with a diff account also has the account from AS1

Do you want to pm me the name of the account, see if its the same?? Not sure if I can post names on here?

Sirius
06-12-2013, 01:40 PM
Greetings folks,

We are aware of this occurring for a small amount of players and we should have it fixed shortly.

Appreciate the the understanding and patience while we work on this. A short side note please try closing the app out and then renetering it as this should fix the issue for some.

~Sirius

helloooOonurse
06-12-2013, 01:46 PM
Do you want to pm me the name of the account, see if its the same?? Not sure if I can post names on here?

yes please!

Chilli!
06-12-2013, 01:47 PM
Greetings folks,

We are aware of this occurring for a small amount of players and we should have it fixed shortly.

Appreciate the the understanding and patience while we work on this. A short side note please try closing the app out and then renetering it as this should fix the issue for some.

~Sirius

Thanks Sirius, my faction mate has just confirmed its now fixed. (Quick work!) I can now continue to say... Good update :p

Roscoe782
06-12-2013, 01:59 PM

So, on second thought....
A member of our faction logged into to see that he was in command of another character, with a different name, a different faction, and a different base. I checked on our faction member list and saw his name was also gone. Has anyone had this happen to them? It must be some glitch with the name change function....

We just noticed that too!!!!!!!

Beaver
06-12-2013, 02:02 PM
After the update my stats went up but viewing everyones stats in my faction they all went down....HUH?

Roscoe782
06-12-2013, 02:02 PM
Actually just heard it happened to another person in our faction as well. CJ or Sirius, do you want me to pm their info and whose they are in control of now?

Roscoe782
06-12-2013, 02:15 PM
Sorry for asking something again. I just was messaged by the two people about my faction mate being with friends of theirs. Those people are now back in control of their original characters.

However, my faction mate (the one in question) is still someone else. He has tried restarting and is still this other character. Suggestions?

Roscoe782
06-12-2013, 02:31 PM
If it helps the character in question is part of "United States of America" faction...

Mcdoc
06-12-2013, 03:07 PM
Where is the button to turn off the donation alerts now in the faction forum since we have the donation log ? Thanks!

fuzzlenutz
06-12-2013, 03:09 PM
Cost way more than 300 Gold for units

Ummmm pretty sure 300 gold went out for that already. Happened before madagascar WD

Roscoe782
06-12-2013, 03:25 PM
This is my last post until a moderator either private messages me or acknowledges the post. The friend in question from the above posts continues to have problems. Now, the problem is: whenever he restarts his application he becomes a new player. He has now cycled through at least a dozen different players.

KFH
06-12-2013, 03:30 PM
Ummmm pretty sure 300 gold went out for that already. Happened before madagascar WDOnly one person in my faction got it, the rest still waiting

Shauny
06-12-2013, 03:32 PM
This has happened to me. Five different accounts I have had now. I got mine back , but when I shut it down next time I went in it was someone else again and again. My buildings need collecting grrrrr

KFH
06-12-2013, 03:38 PM
IOS caught up to Android, name changes for 50 gold, donation stats, and some new faction vs faction feature I have not seen.what is the faction vs faction feature, i can't seem to find it