PDA

View Full Version : Possibly A New & Different Style of LE Buildings?

BurnNotice69
06-12-2013, 07:29 AM
What would you guys think about, instead of a new MONEY LE Building, GREE released a new different style of LE Building.

For example:
Maybe a LE Defense Building equivalent to the EMP or better?
Maybe a LE Boost Building, like the Composite Factory, only for cash instead of gold?
Maybe a LE Boost Building to boost income from buildings?
Maybe a LE Boost Building to allowing building 2 buildings at once?
Maybe a LE Boost Building to boost land expansion time or the ability to build 2 plots of land at the same time?

What are your thoughts?

nickdpro99
06-12-2013, 07:29 AM
No thoughts.:)

DME
06-12-2013, 08:08 AM
Deja vu.
I swear I've seen this exact same suggestion before.

SUPER UNITED PIRATES
06-12-2013, 08:39 AM
What would you guys think about, instead of a new MONEY LE Building, GREE released a new different style of LE Building.

For example:
Maybe a LE Boost Building, like the Composite Factory, only for cash instead of gold?
Maybe a LE Boost Building to boost land expansion time or the ability to build 2 plots of land at the same time?

What are your thoughts?

good idea,i think the best is reduce building upgrade time。it seems to take forever。

warrends
06-12-2013, 10:19 AM
To the OP, excellent suggestions. GREE has so many other options for buildings that they could invent that we could build, whether boosts of some kind or else just giving some type of different ability/abilities. Whether gold or in-game dollars, I'd look at all of them. I was amazed when I emptied the boost building page a long time ago. I've got them all, and there are not very many. But there's so much more they could add.

2nd dan
06-12-2013, 10:28 AM
Great idea tho don't take this harsh but your not the first to come up with great ideas or the last but gree will do what they thinks best as the end of the day think of it as a businesses point of view why spend money and resources on changing event types when once you have a basics all you have to is change the maps and unit rewards job done loads quick dont have to change any of the hard core programming etc where is somthing like you've suggest there is a lot more work in it than the average person may think... But I do agree it would be amazing but I just don't see it happening unfortunately :(

SGT Rud
06-12-2013, 10:41 AM

For example:

What are your thoughts?

Maybe a LE Defense Building equivalent to the EMP or better? - I like this idea and have spoke about it before. There are mixed feelings about it.
Maybe a LE Boost Building, like the Composite Factory, only for cash instead of gold? - It would take away from the "I have it and you don't" part of it. The composite factory is a bonus to those who spend gold. I am a free player, but still think that those who spend money deserve the rewards. Too much of one thing is a bad thing.
Maybe a LE Boost Building to boost income from buildings? - We already have this through faction bonuses.
Maybe a LE Boost Building to allowing building 2 buildings at once? Maybe a LE Boost Building to boost land expansion time or the ability to build 2 plots of land at the same time?

How about no LE building and have an LE faction bonus. For 1 bil, you can earn a faction bonus that allows you to upgrade two buildings at a time, or increase % in concrete payouts during attacks. I like the LE defense buildings, but boost buildings are a little far fetched. Even though I am free, I would like to see a LE gold building - only because there aren't any.

BurnNotice69
06-12-2013, 11:38 AM
I take no criticism in the wrong way. I was not aware this many ideas had been introduced before, but if they have, maybe mine will add to strong suggestions for GREE to do it. I know the moderators cruise the pages & if they see something, might suggest it to the creators, so I thought "what the heck?"

Understandably, I'm sure it would take some work on the creator's part, but if the players want it, why wouldn't GREE at least consider it? Which, they may have done or will do & we may never know, but if it's constantly put in front of them, maybe they'll listen & come up with something unique.

They came up with a Devin unit, so they listened to someone. Why not me?

2nd dan
06-12-2013, 11:43 AM
@burn notice you are very right there about watching the forums and listing by coming up with the devlin unit

We can but try and see what happen I support your idea maybe make a poll and add suggestion people have with buildings and see what results we can get then message gree see if they can look into the maximum demand I guess if they know there is enough demand for it long as they don't make it to expensive they will get people doing it?

DME
06-12-2013, 11:46 AM
The main issue I see with LE boost buildings is that it would give those that can get them far more of an advantage over those that can't and future new players than the cash buildings do.
Then again WD rewards and units with boosts do the same thing already.

VileDoom
06-12-2013, 12:02 PM
The main issue I see with LE boost buildings is that it would give those that can get them far more of an advantage over those that can't and future new players than the cash buildings do.
Then again WD rewards and units with boosts do the same thing already.

The concept of balance went out the window long ago in GREE games. ;) With that being said I find many of these LE building suggestions very appealing. I especially like the positive/negative aspect mentioned earlier. This will add a little strategy back in the game.

Jhenry02
06-12-2013, 12:17 PM
I just want a building I can buy with valor.

DunkNL
06-13-2013, 01:41 AM
What about a building that lets you start a new upgrade 10% before the running upgrade finishes?
Example: You are waiting for a 72 hour upgrade to finish, this new building lets you start another upgrade when this one has 7.2 hours left.
You could then upgrade it to 20%, 30% etc. Level 10 (100%) would make that you can always have 2 simultaneous upgrades.
It would of course have to stack with bonuses which already let you upgrade more than 1 building at a time.

I am a cow
06-13-2013, 04:17 AM
I think maybe a building that speeds up upgrade and building time. For example: Level 1 Speed factory 1% faster building and upgrade timea

BurnNotice69
06-13-2013, 05:46 AM
I am a cow - Isn't that the Cement Factory? It says it "lowers construction & upgrade costs", so I would assume the construction part of that means it takes less time, since the cost is obviously the money.

Since this I have mine at level 10 already, it only costs me $54M to build the Tatra Building.

Wai
06-13-2013, 07:07 AM
Why would you buy a building that increases your regen time and decreases your attack & IPH.

Oh someone would buy it I suppose.

BurnNotice69
06-13-2013, 07:12 AM
2nd dan - Thanks for the comment! If I can figure out how to make a poll (when I have time away from the game, maybe?), I'll do that. Then GREE could easily see who wants what & what is in demand or potential demand.

Max Power
06-13-2013, 07:48 AM
Good suggestions, but we have to be realistic. Gree will introduce buildings (and events in general) that will provide the most anticipated user spending and the least anticipated programming. As we have seen with stacking issues in the past, buildings like that are far more difficult to implement that ones that just pay straight cash.

Also, will people really be spending gold trying to get to level 10 on upgrade buildings as much as they do the cash buildings? My guess would be no.

Generik79
06-13-2013, 10:28 AM
I like all of these ideas more or less. Lets do something different. A faction le bonus is a good one....

BurnNotice69
06-14-2013, 06:14 AM
One building I just thought of . . .

We have the Composite Factory to boost unit defenses, we have the Infirmary to reduce casualties & the Cement Factory to reduce upgrade & construction costs . . . How about a building that increases unit attack? I know we have the I, G, A, S boost buildings, but the Composite Factory boosts all the unit's defenses, so why not a building that boosts all the unit's attack similar to the Composite Factory?

I'd spend gold on a new attack increase building.

BurnNotice69
06-14-2013, 06:23 AM
It may have already been suggested, but I think if there were a Gold Producing LE Building, I'd bet a lot of players would break their neck & empty their bank accounts to make sure they got that building to level 10.

Gold LE Building - Instead of money, puts out gold every 48 hrs
lvl 1 - $60M - Puts out 1 bar of gold
lvl 2 - $110M - Puts out 2 bars of gold
lvl 3 - $200M - Puts out 3 bars of gold
lvl 4 - $390M - Puts out 4 bars of gold
lvl 5 - $770M - Puts out 5 bars of gold
lvl 6 - $1.25B - Puts out 10 bars of gold
lvl 7 - $2.15B - Puts out 15 bars of gold
lvl 8 - $3.75B - Puts out 20 bars of gold
lvl 9 - $7.5B - Puts out 40 bars of gold
lvl 10 - $10B - Puts out 50 bars of gold

Cost amounts per level are estimated and are not accurately calculated. But you get the idea. I'd call it the "Bank of Gree" Building or the the "1st Funzio War Bank" or something along those lines.

Captain B
06-14-2013, 08:13 AM
It may have already been suggested, but I think if there were a Gold Producing LE Building, I'd bet a lot of players would break their neck & empty their bank accounts to make sure they got that building to level 10.

Gold LE Building - Instead of money, puts out gold every 48 hrs
lvl 1 - $60M - Puts out 1 bar of gold
lvl 2 - $110M - Puts out 2 bars of gold
lvl 3 - $200M - Puts out 3 bars of gold
lvl 4 - $390M - Puts out 4 bars of gold
lvl 5 - $770M - Puts out 5 bars of gold
lvl 6 - $1.25B - Puts out 10 bars of gold
lvl 7 - $2.15B - Puts out 15 bars of gold
lvl 8 - $3.75B - Puts out 20 bars of gold
lvl 9 - $7.5B - Puts out 40 bars of gold
lvl 10 - $10B - Puts out 50 bars of gold

Cost amounts per level are estimated and are not accurately calculated. But you get the idea. I'd call it the "Bank of Gree" Building or the the "1st Funzio War Bank" or something along those lines.

I think every faction member would bust a gut for this.
That said would it not make sense to have a faction gold reserve and say 25 gold bars as a reward for each win in WD events? F. Leaders could issue out for good performance. To be fair & balanced it shouldn't be limited edition but even if it was, every team would go for it :-)