PDA

View Full Version : New Tatra Outpost LE building unfair to everyone except higher level players

thundarr
06-12-2013, 06:06 AM
This favors the more experienced players. You would have to be on here a long time to have your vault built up that high and the money output to afford it. If you are just starting out or a semi experienced player you are shut out of this. Players that have built one or more of the previous players have a huge advantage because they have a higher output and undoubtedly a larger vault. If the point of this building is to increase the distance between the higher level players and everyone else they have done a great job.

Dom3
06-12-2013, 06:08 AM
So does every single LE building.
If it was favoring low levels then it defeats the purpose of existing.

The point is you need to be experienced to afford it, otherwise spend gold on it.
You're not meant to get the LE building when you have a crap IPH because that would be unfair on players who have dedicated themselves to this game.
Quit crying.

TW Turtle55555
06-12-2013, 06:13 AM
It's just another example of this. Every event is weighed toward more experienced stronger players. Think of the boss events. Normal players get between 25-35 wins. veteran studs get 50+. LTQs if your energy is high enough and regen rate big enough and you have some specific buildings (lvls 8 and higher) you can do well if not you stall somewhere and thats it. Wars...well we all know the wars are HEAVY towards larger veterans. They get all the units you get + x + y +z etc etc.

Very rarely is there an advantage to being small or medium. It's what weeds out the casual player from the serious ones. If you suck up being mediocre for 8months then you start to see things change.

digisyn
06-12-2013, 06:15 AM
Buy money and get cash bonus next month then you be on your way to having an IpH high enough to complete it within the timeframe

DFI
It depends on who you consider to be experienced. I've only been playing for five months, and since I've always upgraded the vault without fail, it is at $60 million and will be $66 million this weekend. I am a no gold player and have an IPH of $700k without a single supply depot, armory, electricity plant or any other IPH boosting building. I will get to $90 million in one more month. So the answer to your question is that if you constantly upgrade your vault, you can get to $90 million in about 6 months. And if you balance economy and army, you can also have a so so playing account.

rex8499
Quit your whining.
We've all been at a place where we couldn't afford or reach something that we wanted. I've been playing this game for a year now and have dedicated myself to building my income. As such, I can afford the new money buildings ever since the Jinai Facility, but I missed out on the ones that came before that.

Contrarywise, several other members in my faction have dedicated themselves to leveling up and becoming powerful attackers. When it comes to the other events, like the missions going on now, they can get a lot further than I can for other bonuses. It's all about how you choose to play, but no matter your style, this is a long term strategy game. Suck it up buttercup.

thundarr
06-12-2013, 06:17 AM

The point is you need to be experienced to afford it, otherwise spend gold on it.
You're not meant to get the LE building when you have a crap IPH because that would be unfair on players who have dedicated themselves to this game.
Quit crying.

Its easy if you are a long time experienced player but what about the newer people they just get left farther behind. Its like the higher level players get a huge advantage. Why should someone be punished just because they may not have found out about this game the same time you did. It doesn't mean they are not dedicated. I have been playing this for 8 months and unfortunately I started out on an Amazon Kindle which lacks LTQ and Box functions. I played every day and got nowhere. I finally decided to try it out on my 3 year Ipod and its a totally different game. I am on every day spend plenty on gold participate in every event and the WD and could not begin to get this building. The last one was 35 million and is 60 million. I was expecting maybe a 40-45 which I could swing but this is ridiculous. I see many players with 2 of the LE buildings and this is made for them but the rest of us its too bad. What do you consider a crap IPH?

Hupernikomen
06-12-2013, 06:17 AM
Llp have a huge advantage during war if they have the attack strength to go along with the low level.

thundarr
06-12-2013, 06:22 AM
Quit your whining.
We've all been at a place where we couldn't afford or reach something that we wanted. I've been playing this game for a year now and have dedicated myself to building my income. As such, I can afford the new money buildings ever since the Jinai Facility, but I missed out on the ones that came before that.

Contrarywise, several other members in my faction have dedicated themselves to leveling up and becoming powerful attackers. When it comes to the other events, like the missions going on now, they can get a lot further than I can for other bonuses. It's all about how you choose to play, but no matter your style, this is a long term strategy game. Suck it up buttercup.

This is just the attitude that turns off so many lesser players. Just because you have been playing for a year and knew to dedicate to increasing your IPH you get this building and others who are not so fortunate get shut out. So you are telling the rest of us to dedicate yourself and after a couple of months you may be able to afford the next LE building if they don't make it 100+ million.

SGT Rud
06-12-2013, 06:33 AM
Just for you - I have a crap IPH compared to players at my level. I am a free player, and if it wasn't for LTQs, my stats would be crap as well. I have been saving for a while now . It is trending that since the jinai's came out cheap, the price for LE buildings has been going up and up slowly. My vault only holds 36mil. I was sitting at almost 72 mil yesterday when the building came out. Bingo! Upgrading it is going to be horrible. I have been playing since November, so I am relatively new.

If your vault is low, you can still over vault. The theory is every 8 hours, rivals can only pull 3.6mil from you. So as long as you are pulling IPH and raiding more than 3.6 mil every 8 hours, you are increasing your money. During my trip to 72mil, I must have lost about 30 mil. Not a big deal considering I have a new LE and unit to go with it.

Zulfiqaar
06-12-2013, 06:44 AM
Its easy if you are a long time experienced player but what about the newer people they just get left farther behind. Its like the higher level players get a huge advantage. Why should someone be punished just because they may not have found out about this game the same time you did. It doesn't mean they are not dedicated. I have been playing this for 8 months and unfortunately I started out on an Amazon Kindle which lacks LTQ and Box functions. I played every day and got nowhere. I finally decided to try it out on my 3 year Ipod and its a totally different game. I am on every day spend plenty of gold participate in every even and the WD and could not begin to get this building. The last one was 35 million and is 60 million. I was expecting maybe a 40-45 which I could swing but this is ridiculous. I see many players with 2 of the LE buildings and this is made for them but the rest of us its too bad. What do you consider a crap IPH?

im a totally free player, 2.5m vault and measly iph..and a beginner aswell (barely 2 months)

if your clever, you can make 30-50mil a day from pvp in low levels, like lvl 20-40..i did it and got my le buildings (and upgraded) before, and its still working...i dont understand why you should find it hard at all
just to mention, within 2 hours of getting the data set, ive got 11m (i started with 400k)
if i can do it then you can do it much quicker.

TW Turtle55555
06-12-2013, 06:52 AM
im a totally free player, 2.5m vault and measly iph..and a beginner aswell (barely 2 months)

if your clever, you can make 30-50mil a day from pvp in low levels, like lvl 20-40..i did it and got my le buildings (and upgraded) before, and its still working...i dont understand why you should find it hard at all
just to mention, within 2 hours of getting the data set, ive got 11m (i started with 400k)
if i can do it then you can do it much quicker.

These numbers seem exaggerated at best. I know I wasn't pulling in anywhere near 30-50million a day between lvls 20-40

Zulfiqaar
06-12-2013, 07:02 AM
These numbers seem exaggerated at best. I know I wasn't pulling in anywhere near 30-50million a day between lvls 20-40

not exaggarated..i actually pulled around 35mil in a day twice in my first month, must have been lucky i guess

if theres somebody whos really active and started at a lucky time (i begun with 210 gold & straight away bought le units, made me pretty much 'invincible'), then you can attack almost anybody, and many people are overvault in the beginning, this is achievable
within two weeks of starting i got the curragh, upgraded, and saved enough for a second

ptong
06-12-2013, 07:06 AM
i've been playing since December 2012. i've gone from eyeing all this stuff (Alexandria villa was 100+M) to now owning most LE buildings. no gold used for LTQs, LEs, Boss events. No hack. No problem.

lvl 120, 180A 204D. IPH 1.4M. I cringe when I see people with $8M IPH still though.

You prioritise your gig and get your fecal matter together and all will be fine. Spend more time collecting your 5 minute buildings instead of being here and you'll be well on your way! :D

-TANGO-
06-12-2013, 07:09 AM
Its easy if you are a long time experienced player but what about the newer people they just get left farther behind. Its like the higher level players get a huge advantage. Why should someone be punished just because they may not have found out about this game the same time you did. It doesn't mean they are not dedicated. I have been playing this for 8 months and unfortunately I started out on an Amazon Kindle which lacks LTQ and Box functions. I played every day and got nowhere. I finally decided to try it out on my 3 year Ipod and its a totally different game. I am on every day spend plenty on gold participate in every event and the WD and could not begin to get this building. The last one was 35 million and is 60 million. I was expecting maybe a 40-45 which I could swing but this is ridiculous. I see many players with 2 of the LE buildings and this is made for them but the rest of us its too bad. What do you consider a crap IPH?

The game has been out for years, what exactly did you expect?

I have played this game since its inception, put thousands more hours in and probably thousands more pounds in than you. Why should you have the same benefits as I?

Anyhow 50/60 million is not a over exorbitant amount by any means. You need to just stick with it, pay your dues and earn your stripes like we had too, you will get there in the end.

SGT Rud
06-12-2013, 07:11 AM
not exaggarated..i actually pulled around 35mil in a day twice in my first month, must have been lucky i guess

if theres somebody whos really active and started at a lucky time (i begun with 210 gold & straight away bought le units, made me pretty much 'invincible'), then you can attack almost anybody, and many people are overvault in the beginning, this is achievable
within two weeks of starting i got the curragh, upgraded, and saved enough for a second

I know at lower levels the players have lower vault limits usually, and are usually over vault. However, with gold anything is possible to do. With the original threads authors complaints, I would assume he is not playing with gold. If there is no gold involved, I am thinking that 35 mil a day in the level 20-40 range is very exagerated. At level 20, the most you can take from a single attack is 60k. It isn't until you reach level 40 that payouts are maxed at 300k.

Rough Neck
06-12-2013, 07:13 AM

Quit crying.

.....++1.....

Rough Neck
06-12-2013, 07:13 AM
Buy money and get cash bonus next month then you be on your way to having an IpH high enough to complete it within the timeframe

.....+1.....

Prvt. Parts
06-12-2013, 07:20 AM
I'm kind of with the OP on this one.

I started playing a few months ago when Jinai was the LE building for $10M. The next LE cost about $25M and the next 34M. Sorry if those numbers aren't exactly right.

Anyway, last month I would have been able to afford $10M for an LE building with the economy I had built up. This month I could have afforded $25M.

But the buildings seem to keep getting more and more expensive. At this rate, next month's will cost $80M, so even though I'll probably be able to afford $34M for a building, the LE building will continue to be out of reach.

So the problem isn't that the buildings are expensive per se. It's that they keep getting more expensive and remaining out of reach to players that are making progress on their economy. A more consistent price for LE buildings would be fair because you could work up to it.

SUPER UNITED PIRATES
06-12-2013, 07:23 AM
i think future le should be more balance。

Paisthecoolest
06-12-2013, 07:25 AM
If you cannot afford to build it, then you cannot afford to protect it.

Zulfiqaar
06-12-2013, 07:28 AM
I know at lower levels the players have lower vault limits usually, and are usually over vault. However, with gold anything is possible to do. With the original threads authors complaints, I would assume he is not playing with gold. If there is no gold involved, I am thinking that 35 mil a day in the level 20-40 range is very exagerated. At level 20, the most you can take from a single attack is 60k. It isn't until you reach level 40 that payouts are maxed at 300k.

sorry my bad, i just remember level 20-40 being the period where i go the le buildings. i should have said 30-45, at level 20 its Possible to get 10-20 mil a day, increasing as you level up (pretty quickly if you do that sort of pvp)

what i meant by 35 mil a day is that since i got it once or twice the whole month, theoretically it is possible to repeat that everyday, with it rarely being the case..i never was That lucky ;)

at the moment im level 50, and i made 11mil in the last 2-3 hours by pvp...if im very lucky i can get the le by tonight...i started from practically zero

-TANGO-
06-12-2013, 07:29 AM

I started playing a few months ago when Jinai was the LE building for $10M. The next LE cost about $25M and the next 34M. Sorry if those numbers aren't exactly right.

Anyway, last month I would have been able to afford $10M for an LE building with the economy I had built up. This month I could have afforded $25M.

But the buildings seem to keep getting more and more expensive. At this rate, next month's will cost $80M, so even though I'll probably be able to afford $34M for a building, the LE building will continue to be out of reach.

So the problem isn't that the buildings are expensive per se. It's that they keep getting more expensive and remaining out of reach to players that are making progress on their economy. A more consistent price for LE buildings would be fair because you could work up to it.

Actually pal the first two were over a hundred million each to start with. They went down in cost hugely, probably to address this very issue and now they will probably work their way back up in cost.

Seems fair to me, the more expensive the better in my albeit slightly selfish view.

DME
06-12-2013, 07:50 AM
Not all events are going to cater to everyone. Consider those that are currently out of your reach as incentives to get bigger/stronger/better. If everything was easy then they may as well just hand the rewards out to everyone without them having to do anything.

I do feel that they should leave past LE's in (minus the bonus units for building and upgrading them of course) so that newer players aren't at such a disadvantage. Or maybe a lesser form of them (lower cost, output and lower bonus units), but make it so you can't have both the greater and lesser types or just put a permanent lesser version in that players can get at any time, but again, you can only have the greater or lesser type. That way older players wouldn't have quite as big of an advantage over newer players, but still some advantage.

ImperialTheme
06-12-2013, 08:00 AM
Buy cash if you care so much.

gingerbear
06-12-2013, 08:17 AM
I don't know how anyone can complain about the hardships of being low level. My llp had, and has, a much easier time making money. On that account I missed out on the first 3 LE buildings, but whatever, they were beyond my reach. It happens. I dealt with it.

However, at low levels, if you know who to attack you can make 200mil in 6 hits.

Thenoob
06-12-2013, 08:23 AM
I got one and the second one starts in about 9 hours I think gree needs to make a couple more of the super ones. Over 100mil to buy I like those ones it's separated the men from the boys. Grow some balls and start saving or raid people and fight stop complaining about oh they are to much I always loose my money wa wa wa.

Richie.
06-12-2013, 08:23 AM
I was low level when I bought my two anniversary centres...iph was low..so robbed money and bought in game cash (not much and the only time I will) to buy them..since then it gets easier.
So Op get robbing and maybe buy a bit of cash...
Or slowly build up your existing buildings until yoi can afford it..they will continue LE buildings so you will have to learn some patience.

lsandmanl
06-12-2013, 08:24 AM
I'm a level 65 and it's the first account I made and I can afford it, so it's not just for high level players, you're just not very good at making money

Jd-fors
06-12-2013, 08:24 AM
Start doing the bosses in your maps.get to the point you are one hit away from several of them and bingo-you got some cash!

Philly982
06-12-2013, 08:38 AM
DME and several others are spot on as usual in my opinion. Gree already gives out handouts once and a while (daylight chaser and one year veteran to name a few). Why does everything need to be a handout?

I actually liked the Anniversary Center the best of all the LE buildings. None of us knew LE buildings were coming out so we were all unprepared to say the least. I did not have a good IPH at the time,and put in some very hard work to be able to get it. That is why it is my favorite, not because it is my best producing building (it is not) but because it was not easy to get for me. Long term veterans have always had an advantage, mainly because they have put in countless hours prior to new players starting. Should all those hours go to waste. Should all the real money spent be forgotten. I do not think so. When I first started playing I knew there were certain things that I would not be able to get, and in fact there are certain aspects that I still cannot achieve. But I did respect the fact that others had been playing and accumulating stats for much longer and spending money before I even downloaded. I did not expect Gree to all of a sudden let me be equal to them.

The basic premise of this game revolves around time and gold. In one way or another, every single aspect of this game can be linked to a timer or gold spending. Therefore, be patient as many of the veterans of this game have been. I am sure that another LE building will come out at some point down the road that you will be able to afford. Also, without trying to be negative, if one cannot save the 58+ million in 19 days to at least get one then there are probably other aspects of the game that one needs to concentrate on first before even starting to worry about the LE buildings.

Please note that I am not trying to be negative towards anyone, I am just stating what many that have played this game for a long time feel when threads like these come up. Remember that everyone "just" started at one point in time, and everyone did not have every aspect of the game available to them at all times. They had to work for it through time, dedication, and/or real money.

King Dante!
06-12-2013, 08:39 AM
I was only lvl 20 or so when the Anni Building was first released.. I was able to purchase both.

Now at lvl 50 something I have all the LE buildings

Stop crying and get crafty.

Thenoob
06-12-2013, 09:16 AM
Yes get crafty excellent words. Also don't waste your time upgrading anything except 12,24,48 building they have the best payouts

Stanky Dong
06-12-2013, 09:39 AM
This is just the attitude that turns off so many lesser players. Just because you have been playing for a year and knew to dedicate to increasing your IPH you get this building and others who are not so fortunate get shut out. So you are telling the rest of us to dedicate yourself and after a couple of months you may be able to afford the next LE building if they don't make it 100+ million.

These buildings are not supposed to be an easy purchase. hence Limited Edition. You dont have to be high ranked or played for years to know you need to increase your vault and upgrade your money buildings to increase your IPH.

Thlinks
06-12-2013, 09:53 AM
If everyone could afford the le buildings the game economy would go to ****

2nd dan
06-12-2013, 10:04 AM
Have we got an idea on unit rewards anyone gone further than 1?

mgriss
06-12-2013, 10:07 AM
This favors the more experienced players. You would have to be on here a long time to have your vault built up that high and the money output to afford it. If you are just starting out or a semi experienced player you are shut out of this. Players that have built one or more of the previous players have a huge advantage because they have a higher output and undoubtedly a larger vault. If the point of this building is to increase the distance between the higher level players and everyone else they have done a great job.

The game needs to provide reasons to keep playing, doesn't it? Rest assured there will be more opportunities to become baller when you're ready...

TW Turtle55555
06-12-2013, 10:11 AM

So you were exaggerating. Pulling 35mil 2 days out of 30 is not the same as pulling "30-50 a day"

Anyways that just details. Yes there are ways to make the $$$ and you have 19 more days to do it in.

SGT Rud
06-12-2013, 10:12 AM
I don't know how anyone can complain about the hardships of being low level. My llp had, and has, a much easier time making money. On that account I missed out on the first 3 LE buildings, but whatever, they were beyond my reach. It happens. I dealt with it.

However, at low levels, if you know who to attack you can make 200mil in 6 hits.

I agree with the first paragraph. Nobody is over vault anymore. The only time you make money off others is through raiding, and then it takes 50 bases to finally find one you can scoop cash off of. In the second paragraph, how the heck can you make 200 mil in 6 hits of attack? if the max you can pull is 300k, 300x6=1.8mil, I would like to know how.

Thenoob
06-12-2013, 10:14 AM
I spend the firs year trying to get in the 1 mil club it took me 13 months to do it then all these new building came out it was hard to get the first one the av I got lucky won 2 ten mil scratchers and pre staged 4 bosses and saved saved saved I manage to buy two and I'm sure a few people managed to buy a couple off of my over vaults that they used as a ATM. Lol everyone will hit a point where your iph just seems to just go up and up then you realize that the wait was well worth it trust me.

PITA4PRES
06-12-2013, 10:15 AM
I started playing when the Anniversary Center was the LE building. As much as I wanted to be able to afford it, I figured I would never be able to. It was disappointing, but that's the way it goes. Suck it up. I was finally able to afford the LE buildings once they brought out the Jinai facilities. I have been able to get both of them ever since. I have gone over vault just long enough to purchase them because I sold some of my level one buildings to purchase them. I figure I can always buy those back later on, but the LE are only available for a limited time. One way to help make the LE buildings a little more affordable is to get your cement factory and upgrade it. That will help reduce the cost a little bit. This building may have been a little more expensive since there was no building for Madagascar. One mod had said the building for Madagascar was coming out but never did. Rumored cost was supposed to be somewhere between 40-50MM. No one really knows why it wasn't released, but it may have been that people were begging for it or maybe they were putting their energy into trying to deal with the hacking scandal that occurred. Take tips that people post and eventually you will be able to get the LE buildings. It just takes time if you don't want to spend real money to purchase gold or in-game cash. BTW I am a totally free player. Any gold I have used has been free from Gree or watching videos.

a4194394
06-12-2013, 10:18 AM
I think the only LTQs that might benefit a beginner is you can fight 5/10 bosses to achieve additional units, or a top XXX faction accepted you either as a scout or you do nothing during WD. Other than these all are for veterans.

Kiko Matsing
06-12-2013, 10:33 AM
Be patient. I'm level 38 with a sh!ty stat 14/16K and just started before columbia but i have manage to raid at least 3M today, all you need to do is search for abandoned campers bases ( encountered two today with santa marta and the blue building( cant remember the name) and it could give close to a million
Some tips in raiding specially spotting abandoned bases, look for their inventory, if they don't have the latest units from columbia and madagascar then they are safe go raid coz they won't retalliate, just don't raid active players close to your stats coz he will come back to you and will probably rob your hard earned money

Drama Llama
06-12-2013, 10:41 AM
Patience and pvp is really the answer if your iph and vault are not high enough. Raiding others LE buildings can pay out well but you have to put in the time finding your juicy targets.
This is the strategy my LLP will be using to get two of these buildings before they vanish.

gingerbear
06-12-2013, 10:42 AM
I agree with the first paragraph. Nobody is over vault anymore. The only time you make money off others is through raiding, and then it takes 50 bases to finally find one you can scoop cash off of. In the second paragraph, how the heck can you make 200 mil in 6 hits of attack? if the max you can pull is 300k, 300x6=1.8mil, I would like to know how.

Sorry, I meant through raiding. I had one player when I was lvl 35, and a few when I was around level 55 that stupidly put themselves on my news feed. On a good day I could upgrade, build, expand AND buy 100 ballistic missile subs just from their donations.

Chiefusn
06-12-2013, 11:19 AM
It is fair to all players. When i started playing the Jinai facility just came out. I raided and fought my way to the cash. If you want the new LE building then you have two choices.
1) fight and raid your way to get the cash or
2) buy the cash needed with real cash
If your a serious player and want the IPH boost then find a way to buy the building and stop crying about being a low level player. My second account lvl 40 is 3 million away from buying the building and my IPH is 167834. So save your cash and buy it.

gingerbear
06-12-2013, 11:22 AM
My lvl 14 account has 75mil, but sadly can't buy it. Stop the whining.

Dom3
06-12-2013, 11:23 AM

I think you are forgetting I used to be a new player as well?
I didn't receive any "special" support and just worked my way up. This game never favored low levels and never will, this is the type of game you need either gold or time to get what you want. You have to get used to this fact.

Kiko Matsing
06-12-2013, 11:24 AM

can be bought at level 20 why don't you let him go up :-)

crazeejay
06-12-2013, 11:26 AM
BOO HOO!! All of us started at the bottom and had to work hard to get to where we are now. Suck it up little man and dig in!

gingerbear
06-12-2013, 11:28 AM
can be bought at level 20 why don't you let him go up :-)

because I don't own any unit buildings except a lvl 10 shipyard. ....

BigD@wg
06-12-2013, 11:32 AM

The point of these buildings is the same as every other aspect of this game...money. Gree isnt considering whether or not this is fair to any player (they dont care about any such concept). It is offered so that players that cant afford it will be tempted to buy vauts of cash to buy it. For those players that can afford it, they will be tempted to buy vaults of cash to upgrade it to level 10 for the bonus units.

Gree has only one agenda behind any event or game play addition. It isnt about making the game more enjoyable or better. It is simply to make people want to spend money!

See the game for what it truly is...its a business!

goldenarchie
06-12-2013, 11:34 AM
sell off some buildings and get it...you got 19 days do get it

lemonhaze
06-12-2013, 11:36 AM
the WD event is unfair to ppl like me that is lvl 250 to..i had over 500 wins and only scored 85k in points..so lets not talk about what is fair and whats not OP...SUCK IT UP!!!

lemonhaze
06-12-2013, 11:37 AM
The point of these buildings is the same as every other aspect of this game...money. Gree isnt considering whether or not this is fair to any player (they dont care about any such concept). It is offered so that players that cant afford it will be tempted to buy vauts of cash to buy it. For those players that can afford it, they will be tempted to buy vaults of cash to upgrade it to level 10 for the bonus units.

It is all about money. Gree has only one agenda behind any event or game play addition. It isnt about making the game more enjoyable or better. It is simply to make people want to spend money!

See the game for what it truly is...its a business! well said bro 100% true

KFH
06-12-2013, 11:39 AM
It's just another example of this. Every event is weighed toward more experienced stronger players. Think of the boss events. Normal players get between 25-35 wins. veteran studs get 50+. LTQs if your energy is high enough and regen rate big enough and you have some specific buildings (lvls 8 and higher) you can do well if not you stall somewhere and thats it. Wars...well we all know the wars are HEAVY towards larger veterans. They get all the units you get + x + y +z etc etc.

Very rarely is there an advantage to being small or medium. It's what weeds out the casual player from the serious ones. If you suck up being mediocre for 8months then you start to see things change.This made me laugh, in no way this game is geared towards HLP. If anything it's worse to go higher up in the game. I used to get 35 on bosses forget about that after 151, unless your at half million points. We score less in WD and get attack more because we give out more points. So basically the LE building that are available to LLP that can save money just as easily as HLP are an unfair advantage?. I would gladly give up all my LE building to be 10 20 30 levels down from where i am. You can ask mostly anyone trying to make it with no gold LLP's hold a huge advantage over HLP

supadjp
06-12-2013, 12:13 PM
Whoever says they can't afford it isn't very good at the game. I started an account in December 2012 and I can afford to get both by the deadline. Stage bosses if you need to, sell your nano's and space centers for $32 million if you really need to, raid players for $5 million+ per day, time your payouts together at max vault, build a tree forest and sell it all at once at max vault, etc. I've done all of this to get to the point I'm at now. Players with crap armies within their levels need to up their game or not cry about the game. Nobody ever attacks or raids me because I've done well preparing missions for LTQs and teaming up with a good faction. If you can't get the buildings with all of that advice then you don't deserve them.....and if all else fails buy them with real money.

Geared towards HLPs? Lol. Money doesn't even buy much anymore except upgrades for more money. Strength building comes from faction wars geared toward LLPs and thru LTQs which are available to everyone over level 40. Even Boss events are dramatically geared towards LLPs!

Also, I heard mention that the LE buildings may be released again after the 12-month WD is over but not verified. They can't keep them live now because the buildings are tied to the deadline of the battle they correspond to apparently.

Jman
06-12-2013, 12:20 PM

The first LE building was 100 million even. I was able to get it with 200k iph and about $75 million in raiding (during a 5 day period). The same thing was true for the AMR and Villa which were both 100+ million. Back then, everyone's iph was much lower. If you are committed to getting better, it will happen, you can't expect handouts forever.

Speed ump
06-12-2013, 12:30 PM
That seems to be a mindset that people have that is wrong. Why would someone newer think they a trying to compete with the higher level guys? Dosnt make sense at all. I start new games all the time, play several at a time. Takes forever to get built up. I'm mot complaining. Sure I'd like to be able to even buy those on my smallest ones, but alas, I cannot. I will build my iph before I level up, then move up. I don't expect to be where my other games are unless I spend a lot of gold to get there, and that's not what I'm bringing these ones up for anyway. Play the game as best you can within the resources that you have. Just because there's a 2 million diamond ring at the jewelry store does not mean that you have to be able to buy it. Buy the 1000.00 dollar one if that's your budget. I'm sure she will be just as happy.

Jman
06-12-2013, 01:19 PM

There is no cap to the amount you can raid, only what you can win through attacks.

DME
06-12-2013, 01:22 PM
The first LE building was 100 million even. I was able to get it with 200k iph and about $75 million in raiding (during a 5 day period). The same thing was true for the AMR and Villa which were both 100+ million. Back then, everyone's iph was much lower. If you are committed to getting better, it will happen, you can't expect handouts forever.

In fairness it was probably easier then before all of the stat inflation. Newer players have a much larger gap to make up now.
Obviously it makes sense for different events to cater primarily to players at different stages though. The boss events for example seem to cater more to the lower levels (sub lvl 50) and the higher gold spenders. It just acts as an incentive to get better to be able to get better rewards.

Chilli!
06-12-2013, 01:41 PM
Why buy the building? Cash is worthless...easy to be all gold these days...AND how do you collect?
Set the timer? Stay up all night? This cannot get any funnier.

You never know when gree might bring out more faction bonuses or increase the max units to over 2k ;) + it gives you something to do!

DME
06-12-2013, 01:48 PM
Why buy the building? Cash is worthless...easy to be all gold these days...AND how do you collect?
Set the timer? Stay up all night? This cannot get any funnier.

That all depends on whether you're in a faction or are a lone wolf.

SuperSonic Chimp
06-12-2013, 03:48 PM

Nope...not at all....when I was lower level, I would make 24-40 million daily. I matched every donation my faction members donated because I made so much. Back then, I only had 20k IPH because I made more money raiding and attacking. When I got to the higher levels, the money dried ip and gree chnges the dynamics of pvp....so I had to live off my IPH...which was CRAP. Just this past Feb. My IPH was 49k.4 months later I'm pulling in 880k. Still jot making crap from pvp, so I don't pvp much if at all for the past 3 months or so and it has saved me TONS of leveling. Point is, its possible to make/get money at any level...you just have to find a strategy that fits what You have.

jgmecarter
06-12-2013, 04:02 PM
I have a secondary account who is a level 32. His income per hour is a 87,000. his attack is 13000 in his defense is 16000. He will have the new building within the next two days and his vault is only at 1million. This is not as hard as you think. I'd someone attacks you and takes a couple million from you so what the just means that you will be to beat up for the next couple of hours and no one else will be able to attack you. If you only get on once or twice a day then you will not be getting this building but if you take the time to attack and Raid people then you will be fine

killahoss
06-12-2013, 04:06 PM
The last LE building that pumped out 1 mill...every 24 hrs...cost over 100 mill...this one has the same output...cost 60 mill..that's 40 mill..cheaper.....and comes with a nice unit..so, better start raidin' like crazy and you can't be afraid to overvault...remember, the more trash you post on your attackers wall..the more they come back..keep it cool..and your attacker MAY just tap on the next rival on their list.......

thundarr
06-12-2013, 04:09 PM
I think this is all well and good for you players that have been at this awhile and know the ins and outs of the game. But new and beginning players are SOL and the game needs new players to keep it going. The older players lose interest and drift off and new ones are needed to take their place. If new players are at such a disadvantage then they will lose interest once they see they are getting screwed. A society of haves and have nots eventually crumbles. Gree is in this for 1 reason only and that's to make money. If they see their cash flow drying up and turning down it may spell the doom of this game. I hope not because I really enjoy this game but I really feel sorry for new players because they really don't have much of a chance.

SuperSonic Chimp
06-12-2013, 04:14 PM
I think this is all well and good for you players that have been at this awhile and know the ins and outs of the game. But new and beginning players are SOL and the game needs new players to keep it going. The older players lose interest and drift off and new ones are needed to take their place. If new players are at such a disadvantage then they will lose interest once they see they are getting screwed. A society of haves and have nots eventually crumbles. Gree is in this for 1 reason only and that's to make money. If they see their cash flow drying up and turning down it may spell the doom of this game. I hope not because I really enjoy this game but I really feel sorry for new players because they really don't have much of a chance.

You were a new player once too. How well have you done since? You can't look at it the way you are because its not a balanced cycle. Someone who starts school @ 5 years old is no smarter than a kid that starts school when they are six. Its just a matter of where their birthdays fell in a school year. Both are taught the same..but up to each as to what they learn and retain. Same concept bro.

kidpresentable
06-12-2013, 04:21 PM
I don't mind the prices, I couldn't afford the first couple of buildings but after a few months I finally had enough saved to get an Arctic Mining Rig. I've been camping for a year now. This improved my income a lot and I've got 2 of each limited building since.

However...

Same here! Gutted it's limited to level20+, I could easily get two otherwise. Ah well.

Starling
06-12-2013, 04:38 PM
When I was an LLP with a lower IPH, I would just save for an LE building. Of course I would be over vaulted. And sometimes I would get raided. But in the end, I was able to get one. That was a great achievement to me.

Here is some advice to get one. When I'm looking at raiding bases, there is a common theme. Low IPH and everyone has those advance tech buildings. The problem there is the tech buildings make more powerful and better units available. At a very high cost of in-game cash. What I did was waited to build these buildings until my IPH was high enough to do upgrades on a regular basis. It is not a good move to buy a handful of million dollar units when your IPH is low. You're better off to save that money and upgrade those money buildings, especially those 12 hour ones.

So if you want a 58 million dollar building, save for it and expect to be raided. Otherwise take baby steps. Build up your IPH. When that is accomplished, more opportunities open up.

Tito89
06-12-2013, 04:43 PM

dont you see? gree are encouraging llp's to buy the cash, all 150-200 dollars worth. ill take my luck on the scratchers any day than buy this building

Col.Jessup
06-12-2013, 05:00 PM
It's just another example of this. Every event is weighed toward more experienced stronger players. Think of the boss events. Normal players get between 25-35 wins. veteran studs get 50+.

How do boss events favor experienced players? Once level 150 is hit, it throws you into the hardest tier.

DFI
06-12-2013, 05:51 PM
dont you see? gree are encouraging llp's to buy the cash, all 150-200 dollars worth. ill take my luck on the scratchers any day than buy this building

First of all, this is a game. But there are aspects of it that mirror life. For example, you have ones who are better off in life, and ones who are not. In the game, there are gold spenders, and the non spenders. The big difference is that in the game, you can choose which camp you want to be in. In life, you can't hope to be well off or start off that way, you need to work for it. So in the game, with some relatively small investments, you can feel like you are better off.

I've chosen to be someone who is completely gold free, so I don't wish I had this unit or had been able to complete prestige mode, etc. We all make choices. So just like in life, if you aren't we'll off to start with, you need to play smartly, understand how to build an army strong enough to not get raided too often while you over vault, and little by little you get to the point where some of these things are within your reach. Heck, even though I am 700k, I still have no way to upgrade beyond lv2 or 3 for some of these LE buildings. But buying them is easy. If I can do this in five months time without camping (lv112 in 5 months), then you know it is possible. But like in life, even though this is just a game, you need some hard work and dedication to grow the economy and army in balance. If you are gold free, you need to play even more smartly than the average joe. So I read all the guides and planned how I was going to grow from day one, looking at the various bonuses, units unlocked at different ranks, and saving valor for them. Of course, picked the UK to make most out of the water cruisers when i made the rank. With enough planning, you can have a decent player with good stats and IPH.

For those who have been playing for more than half a year and still can't afford some of the LE units need to rethink their strategy. In some cases, the best strategy may be to just start over with all the knowledge you have accumulated. My device died 5 months ago and I lost my prior account. So I was forced to start over. But I am actually happy that I did that.

Pappy14
06-12-2013, 05:53 PM
One word: Raid. I'm sure you can make atleast 1.5 mil alone off your IPH per day. For 15 days that's 22.5 mil, almost half the cost. Do you have a cement factory? I got the Arctic Rig in the same amount of time when I had an IPH of 250k. Stop complaining and play the game you apparently enjoy so much. Once you find some targets with LE bldgs. just keep checking in on them. If you don't want to level, only raid the LE's. I tried not to raid or attack anyone for less than 100K per hit, now I only raid LE's.

And as for the game not being fair for LLP compared to HLPs, the LLPs aren't competing with the HLPs so what's it matter? Why not focus on being the best LLP and once you level up, then you can compete to be the best HLP?

It's possible to get this bldg with an income of 100K, you just have to set your mind to it. Getting just one of these LE bldgs. is a game changer, especially for a LLP. To me, the first LE bldg you get is worth the leveling.

ricemstcr
06-12-2013, 08:09 PM
ive only recently reached the 1 million iph and each LE building that comes out is a bit of work (to get 2 of them purchased before the time runs out) i never blow gold on the upgrade time simply because i never have enough cash to pay for the next upgrade (i aint never, never ever EVER going to buy game cash)
My point is, unless you have serious amounts of real world money to throw away, this game is a game of patience. if you cant afford the LE building, dont sweat it-there undoubtedly will be more. Even if you did get it, youll be just as hard pressed to pay for even the first upgrade. i missed out on the anniversary, arctic and villa.
but instead, i bought 50 stealth bombers =D

Dkaell
06-12-2013, 08:11 PM

All you have to do is plan accordingly and build your strength. I'm level 55 and have no problem building the LE buildings because I have built an economy and enough strength to protect it against players on my rival list. If you build the strength you can easily over vault enough to build these buildings.

candyson
06-12-2013, 08:30 PM
Raiding is the easiest way, I just managed to get almost $10 million off of one guy. However, I had to spend 10 leftover gold to hit all of his buildings.

WI(AusNz)
06-12-2013, 08:55 PM
I thought this thread was a joke at first but soon realised it was serious. Come on.

Perhaps Gree should set up a social security network, were poor or homeless players can receive Gree cash (for doing absolutely nothing) and higher IPH players pay some sort of taxation to fund it.

Until that day comes, how about playing with a little strategic thought and get on with it.

Cant believe I actually responded to such a lame thread.

ffp
06-12-2013, 09:12 PM
The only thing that is unfair is its locked to L20+.

I'm level 60 now and its so hard to find anything to raid. I have seen noone with uncollected buildings that are worth raiding.

candyson
06-12-2013, 09:50 PM
Finally building it. Saved up $50 million over the past day from raiding and selling level 1 buildings.

Pappy14
06-13-2013, 02:45 AM
There's no reason anyone can't collect a million and raid for 2 each day...

Zonfry
06-13-2013, 05:21 AM

My first LE building cost me 90 or 100 million or there abouts. I had been playing for 6 months and had a 400k IPH when I bought it, and I had to sell my 2 level 10 desalination plants to buy the second one. The current lot of LE buildings comming out are cheaper than the first three that came out.

mickymacirl
06-13-2013, 05:24 AM

It's not Gree's fault you only started playing.

Zonfry
06-13-2013, 05:39 AM
It's not Gree's fault you only started playing.

All these long responses and you've made the best argument so far with just 1 line.

Major Payne
06-13-2013, 07:05 AM
I can't believe you some of you guys there is nothing Gree does right, every one has some type of advantage over others. I have a 90m vault with a 2 mil IPH. This new building I might be able to pull off 3 to 4 upgrades. Maybe, I have been playing this game since its release. I also don't sandbag and camp eathier. Campers and sandbaggers have the advantage on the boss events as well, because we all know its based on the tear system which I hate. I am at level 200 with 400k attack and a 550k defense and can't get past boss level 40 without spending gold. I don't on spend on that event. Every event is designed to bring in profit they don't exist for your leasure it's a business and you get intertained at the same time, then you get irritated with the game because you individually don't get what you want. Open you wallet like me and thousands of others that play this game do, and dominate stop b$&@$ing about everything. Also I do have a legit beef with Gree I had two huge bonus prize units that fell out of my inventory some time after Columbia, I am getting really irritated that they have not replaced them the assault bear +30% attack from ground and sea unit that was +40 valor. I won those when winning event took big cash when funzo had modern war! Those types of problems money players or any player should not have to jack with that should be automatically fixed without a problem.

Dom3
06-13-2013, 07:09 AM
i think future le should be more balance。

A SUP member joined on jun 2013.. l0l

Well done for realising gree wants to make money.
Low level players are kept motivated by trying to get better. You don't get better in this game quickly.. Unless you use gold. Get used to this game or leave. You ranting will change nothing.

Max Power
06-13-2013, 08:01 AM
Life isn't fair.

That is all.

dloh1970
06-13-2013, 09:09 AM
Life isn't fair.

That is all.

It's true that life is never fair, but the least Gree could do is make this game more fair than it is. Let's be honest, it seems like Gree reward those that are willing to spend the money in this game, if u can fork out a few grands a month stay in the top faction, u can pretty much do whatever u want towards other weaker players be it raiding/camping them or attacking them, I don't understand why if u can put ur money in the bank without limit(less 10% fee) in crime city but u cant do it here in MW? The way I see it, for those that can't afford to spend that kinda money in this game, one of the way they can become stronger is thru LTQ cash building but u can't really save much if ur prone to harassment by stronger players now is it?

stephen2013
06-13-2013, 10:41 AM
You just have to WORK to get a good economy. Saving your money, upgrading the vault, making smart purchases, etc. In December 2012, my IPH was sitting at about 550k. No supply depot, armories, small buildings, etc. Now, it's at 2.91 million, and gonna be 3 million once my land expansion is done and I stick an LE on it.

Max Power
06-13-2013, 10:49 AM
It's true that life is never fair, but the least Gree could do is make this game more fair than it is. Let's be honest, it seems like Gree reward those that are willing to spend the money in this game, if u can fork out a few grands a month stay in the top faction, u can pretty much do whatever u want towards other weaker players be it raiding/camping them or attacking them, I don't understand why if u can put ur money in the bank without limit(less 10% fee) in crime city but u cant do it here in MW? The way I see it, for those that can't afford to spend that kinda money in this game, one of the way they can become stronger is thru LTQ cash building but u can't really save much if ur prone to harassment by stronger players now is it?

Like I said, life isn't fair. The fact that some people have the resources to spend thousands of dollars a month in real life probably isn't fair either. It's the way the world works. Complaining about it isn't gonna change it.

Vaulting is irrelevant. Crime City isn't any more fair than this game. The little guy has no more chance there than here. There are money spending beasts over there, and there are not. Changing how money is banked does very little to change that dynamic. Every Gree game is set up so that the more you spend, the more of a beast you will be. Period. Hyper-focusing on a stupid little detail like vaulting completely misses the point. Gree has no interest in having non-spenders having a chance to compete with spenders. They want spenders to compete with spenders, and the want non-spenders to feel so jealous that they become spenders.

If you think Gree will ever change that dynamic, you best get out, or be content, like me, to be a little guy.

supadjp
06-13-2013, 11:09 AM
My LLP that I created in December 2012 is now stronger than my HLP that I started in March 2012.......with more gold spent on my HLP and more faction rewards on my HLP.

How's that for evidence against this stupid argument that HLPs are favored in MW? Half of the work that HLPs have done over the last year or two are obsolete by the new LTQs, faction rewards, and vault increase. Unlike any other game, the higher level you achieve the worse off you are. Enjoy LLPs!

GreenwichKid
06-13-2013, 11:40 AM
Have to agree about the suck it up. It's a choice, you can all afford it if you're smart, you could just sell your other buildings to get it, or build some Nano's and sell them, it just depends on how valuable it is too you?
Plus BTW those anniversary buildings were 90 mill and that was when making money was hard before these LTQ buildings made it easy to have an IPH of 500k, so yeah stop crying, it was harder then than it is now. Also if you want a million a day from a building get an Oil rig to lvl 4. Oh and so you know I also have a level 17 player that could buy one of those buildings if it was available. Hard work no Gold just just effort, which begs the question which world do you live in if you didn't think the most important thing in this game, if you don't buy Gold was money? The world where mummy and daddy give it you, where mummy and daddy speak to the teacher if they didn't think your work was good enough or the one where everyone on sports day gets a prize regardless of how they did and the kid who's worked his arse off to to do well gets ignored because they don't want to upset junior just in case he finds out that the world isn't full of people dropping the standards because junior can't hack the pace.....

jjm521
06-13-2013, 11:45 AM
Im old school i guess cuz i dont believe in the nu-age everyone gets a trophy concept. Buck up and get better thats all

jjm521
06-13-2013, 11:49 AM
Not replying to your comment....but did i ever tell you dee definition of insanity?

Best game character ever man :D

UKhunt
06-13-2013, 11:57 AM
I could understand the anniversary building, this was a bonus for long standing loyal players.
But I really disagree with the rest of the LE buildings, if they wanted to add extra buildings then they should have been lower payouts and placed with the rest of money building in the store for all to benefit.