PDA

View Full Version : Fire and Blood is recruiting. Top 75 faction twice in a row is looking for a member

Sexy Calindra
06-12-2013, 06:04 AM
Hello,

Fun and Friendly faction is looking to recruit one member. One of our member decided to stop playing the game. We finished top 75 since the last two wars. We are this looking to replace him. If you are looking to play in good and friendly faction, join us!

Note. There is no minimum requirement such as a minimum amount of donation per day with the only exception to contribute to the guild by giving money and stones as you can and be really active during the global events. We do not accept players that are joining the faction to gain all the bonuses without making some efforts. This is just unfair for the other members. If you are active, this will be noted and appreciated. You will not regret it.

Seize your chance and apply, you will not regret it.

TBC Ghost
06-12-2013, 06:57 AM
Hello,

Fun and Friendly faction is looking to recruit one member. One of our member decided to stop playing the game. We finished top 75 since the last two wars. We are this looking to replace him. If you are looking to play in good and friendly faction, join us!

Note. There is no minimum requirement such as a minimum amount of donation per day with the only exception to contribute to the guild by giving money and stones as you can and be really active during the global events. We do not accept players that are joining the faction to gain all the bonuses without making some efforts. This is just unfair for the other members. If you are active, this will be noted and appreciated. You will not regret it.

Seize your chance and apply, you will not regret it.

I need a guild... My last one keeps getting worse and worse ... I am a gold player willing to drop what gold is needed to be on top!! I am the leader of a faction and syndicate. Please get back to me ASAP with your code to join. Thanks

Sexy Calindra
06-12-2013, 09:47 AM
I need a guild... My last one keeps getting worse and worse ... I am a gold player willing to drop what gold is needed to be on top!! I am the leader of a faction and syndicate. Please get back to me ASAP with your code to join. Thanks

Thanks for the interest to join us. If you are a gem player, you are more than welcome to our faction. The guild code is under my banner, in my signature. I am presently at work and will have access to my i-pad only this evening (in about 5-6 hours). I would like to know your avatar name, and yours battle stats. I will need to inform my leader and the other officers that you will apply.

If you want to have this info confidential, please send me the info via a private e-mail. Thanks again for your interest.

Sexy Calindra
06-12-2013, 09:50 AM
This is the guild ID: 300505625

Sexy Calindra
06-12-2013, 09:55 AM
Hi All,

I got also 4 personal e-mails from persons interested to join us. Unfortunately, I cannot tell you right now who can join since I am at work and I am not able to communicate with my fellow officers and leader. This will have to wait for tonight. Be sure that I will personally reply to all interested to join us. Question of principles. Thanks.

Sexy Calindra
06-12-2013, 04:43 PM
Thanks to all that showed interest to our guild! After discussions, the leader decided to accept one player. We may recruit again after the upcoming war so please stay tuned. All that showed interest were having good stats. You may be part of us soon! Stay tuned. Thanks again to all!

Sexy Calindra
06-19-2013, 02:22 PM
As mentioned to you before, our guild is now looking to replace two members. People that were interested to join before the war last weekend, please let me know if you are still interested. Other people are also invited to apply. Please contact me for more details. We are a good and friendly faction. We have plenty of fun especially during war time. If you are active and look to be in a good faction, Seiwe your chance and join us. Thanks to all for your interest in our guild.

Sexy Calindra
06-20-2013, 03:47 AM
One place will be filled now. One player that was interested before last weekend is now accepted. You see, we are serious. There will still be one place left to fill. Who want to apply? Seize your chance! Join us!

Sexy Calindra
06-20-2013, 08:42 AM
One place remaining! Please do not be shy to apply. I am personally replying to every person that shows interest to our guild. I am the main recruiting officer. This is a question of respect for me. If you are currently in a guild, you do not have to reply to this post if you do not want to be recognized by your other guild members. Just send me a private e-mail and I will reply to you. Seize your chance. Thanks again for your interest in Fire and Blood.

Sexy Calindra
06-20-2013, 01:32 PM
Just to let you know that I will play actively tonight. We are still looking for someone. I will check often my messages to see if someone is interested. Be sure that I will communicate with my guild leader as soon as I have someone interested. So far, we recruited one member that showed interest. Do not hesitate to communicate with me if you want to have more details. We are really opened! As mentioned, I personally reply to everyone that is showing interest in our guild. Thanks.