PDA

View Full Version : The Siafu Ants - Creating space for great players. Bring your friends!

Colony Colonel
06-12-2013, 12:53 AM
Those who enter our domain,
Abandon hope and feel the pain.

We show no mercy, born to main,
One of many, all the same.

Winning wars is our aim
Each unique, will win the game.

March in numbers, and always will,
Fight with us and feel the thrill.[/CENTER]

Background

The Siafu Ants guild was created 10 days prior to the start date of Darkhome. Recruitment was slow and we fought with only 10 players yet still came from nothing to rank 470.

I have since recruited some fine soldiers and expanded the guild to a capacity of 30 of which 29 spaces have been filled!

We are now prepared for battle and will be drastically increasing the guild rank during the next conquest - aiming for top 150.

Current guild bonuses:

+10 Member Expansion
Building Upgrade Time -18%
Building Upgrade Cost -18%

Current requirements

No gems necessary
Donate AT LEAST 250k to the guild bank each week.
Attack and defence of 100k+ and at least 1.5 x your level.
IPH is irrelevant to me as long as you can exceed the minimum donations.
Must be willing to communicate with others in the guild.

I currently have 1 space available, however I do have players failing to meet the minimum donations that I am looking to remove when I have applicants to fill their spots so message me if you have friends that you would like to join too!

krustjov
06-12-2013, 02:55 AM
Hi! Im looking for a better guild to join. Currently im in a guild which has been fairly unactive. Though i made it much more active as i convinced the leader that every guild member should contribute at least 5 times its hourly income. As to todays date, not everybody is doong that, and i dont want to be a member in a guild just a few take serious with.

Im a very active player, which plays about 3-4 times a day at least. I write in the guild wall very often and i can donate 100k a weak easily. At the moment im donating 60k a day,.

My fighting force is well above 100k and improving every day.
Want me to join your guild? As me as friend and we can talk more! 776-988-879 /Krustjov

Colony Colonel
06-12-2013, 04:25 AM
Krustjov,

I have added you in game, once you have accepted message me there. I see no reason why I would not have you in my guild, the weekly donation is 250k+ not 100k but you say that you have that covered anyway. Feel free to send in a request to 542259996

Colonel

Colony Colonel
06-12-2013, 06:49 AM
1 space available! will create more room if required to do so!