PDA

View Full Version : Not for kids

kingoftwilight1969
06-11-2013, 09:27 PM
...thought you fixed the problem with rival stats??? Like always full of sh*t!!! I haven't been able to fight in a month!!! Cuz I cant tell what stats are real and which are not and sick of losing units trying to find out!!! But do we get any kind of compensation for all your bugs?? Of course not!!! To cheap but you love when I spend my money!!! Lost stats, lost gold cant fight cant buy this new building cant do sh*t but upgrade [if I have the money] and collect my income!!! That's if I don't get force closed every minute!!! Any monkey can make a game that doesn't work!!! FFS!!! :mad::mad::mad:

nickdpro99
06-11-2013, 09:38 PM
Lol overreacting much?

mxz
06-11-2013, 09:44 PM
You mad, bro?

digisyn
06-11-2013, 10:11 PM
Hmmmmm.... interesting very interesting......

Burnt
06-11-2013, 10:26 PM
Don't hold back.....what's really on your mind?

Thlinks
06-11-2013, 10:30 PM
I agree maybe not In a rage point, but that gree has no problem pushing out events so they can increase there revenue.. Which is fine.. Everyone needs to make money.. I do think gree should take a month off and really address some serious issues on the game. Some people say if you look at rival stat first it shows correct stats.. If you look and change tabs than back to stats, you will notice the odd change.. Gree needs to fix it.. Maybe use sql to update stats instead of Java.. Shouldn't have to refresh on the faction forums to see what update happened. So gree take a break and fix your game.

I am a cow
06-11-2013, 10:41 PM
hmmm some one got up on the wrong side of the bed!

generalpain
06-11-2013, 10:50 PM
True story, but we just keep lining those pockets. Oh, 40% off gold, ill take a vault. Oh, im out, how bout another, its only day 2! Multiply times x factions and x pkayers what do you get? Revenue that could buy a sports team. Streamline, for the win.

kingoftwilight1969
06-12-2013, 12:01 AM
Lol overreacting much?

hows your game working? if you are not experiencing the never ending problems that some do...be happy your not!! if you were you might not like it much either 1 problem after another....do an update thinking oh they fixed that problem...nope now its worse...so until you have the problems some have enjoy the game and keep your comments to yourself... I am posting here becuz they don't seem to read the 50 emails I have sent!! and no the first 1 is not always the right 1...

Thlinks
06-12-2013, 05:21 AM
Troll thread

SGT Rud
06-12-2013, 05:38 AM
Seems to me like we have just started another thread over the same issues. If you do a search to page 2 or 3, or any page for that matter, you will find thed same topics. If you spam the email of anyone, you are less likely to get replied to. Everyone is stronger? seems like your too weak for your level, you should pump up those stats a bit. Just a clue - but why show the actual stats of rivals, wouldn't that defeat the purpose of a game, you know, take the chance of loss out of it. Also, I am not sure, but has anyone actually seen a monkey make a game before. I mean I have seen them do other things, but programming wasn't one of them.

But if your upset, let them have a piece of your mind. Garbble garbble

kingoftwilight1969
06-12-2013, 01:46 PM
Seems to me like we have just started another thread over the same issues. If you do a search to page 2 or 3, or any page for that matter, you will find thed same topics. If you spam the email of anyone, you are less likely to get replied to. Everyone is stronger? seems like your too weak for your level, you should pump up those stats a bit. Just a clue - but why show the actual stats of rivals, wouldn't that defeat the purpose of a game, you know, take the chance of loss out of it. Also, I am not sure, but has anyone actually seen a monkey make a game before. I mean I have seen them do other things, but programming wasn't one of them.

But if your upset, let them have a piece of your mind. Garbble garbble

Why show the stats? that's fine with me as long as everyone is equal...why should you get it see the stats but for others they are wrong? think you missed the point!! as far as the monkey im not even going to reply to that if you cant get what im saying...as far as spaming email how many weeks should I wait before sending another? like I said if you are not having the problems some of us are you have no right to blab about it...when you have a problem I will come in and support you not stick up for Gree...why should the game be fun for some but frustrating for others? and before you say why play then becuz I have invested time and money into the game like everyone else...

Sirius
06-12-2013, 01:54 PM
Greetings,

Going to close this thread folks if we don't keep things constructive and any more forum guideline violations.

kingoftwilight1969
06-12-2013, 01:59 PM
Troll thread

lol yesterday you agreed with me today im a troll? which one of you are we going to see tomorrow?

DME
06-12-2013, 01:59 PM
as far as spaming email how many weeks should I wait before sending another?

I would personally say that if you don't receive a response within 2 weeks (10 business days) then send another one.
The problem with spamming the support email is that it will just slow it down more, which isn't good for anyone. You have to remember that you won't be the only person contacting support with problems.
Another option would be to get on the phone with them (if that's an option for you).

kingoftwilight1969
06-12-2013, 02:03 PM
I would personally say that if you don't receive a response within 2 weeks (10 business days) then send another one.
The problem with spamming the support email is that it will just slow it down more, which isn't good for anyone. You have to remember that you won't be the only person contacting support with problems.
Another option would be to get on the phone with them (if that's an option for you).

well its been a month and when I said 50 emails I ment on different subjects not just this one

DME
06-12-2013, 02:24 PM
well its been a month and when I said 50 emails I ment on different subjects not just this one

Also when re-sending a report it's a good idea to include the ticket ID of the original.

kingoftwilight1969
06-12-2013, 02:29 PM
Also when re-sending a report it's a good idea to include the ticket ID of the original.

I just reply so its not a new ticket unless its from in game...but maybe you can answer this question can I transfer my game from droid to ipad? that would take care of some of my problems... another email that never got answered

Sirius
06-12-2013, 02:41 PM
I just reply so its not a new ticket unless its from in game...but maybe you can answer this question can I transfer my game from droid to ipad? that would take care of some of my problems... another email that never got answered

Due to Apple and Google having different platforms/rules. You can't transfer between them.

jchow69
06-12-2013, 02:45 PM
Due to Apple and Google having different platforms/rules. You can't transfer between them.

Can and how do I transfer from Ipod to Ipad?

kingoftwilight1969
06-12-2013, 02:46 PM

thanx..so im just stuck with these endless problems that Gree doesn't seem to eager to fix...I mean its been over a month since they started...

Sirius
06-12-2013, 02:57 PM
Can and how do I transfer from Ipod to Ipad?

This was included in the update news today:

"Please sync/back up your account on your original device to either iTunes or the iCloud and when you are on your new/alt device, when you open the game, you will then be prompted to restore your date. Please click yes and now you should have your account restored to continue playing the game. We also suggest you write down your invite code somewhere, just in case you need to contact support to recover your account."

Thats pretty much the process going forward atm.

Thlinks
06-12-2013, 03:09 PM
lol yesterday you agreed with me today im a troll? which one of you are we going to see tomorrow?.. No other people are trolling your thread

kingoftwilight1969
06-12-2013, 04:00 PM
.. No other people are trolling your thread

sorry my mistake misunderstood you