PDA

View Full Version : GREE Moderator(s) - please fix the look down capability in the Rival's List

echus14
06-11-2013, 07:10 PM
We currently have level 199/200 players able to attack players in the 150 range (perhaps even lower). Could you please have this fixed?!

Klassenr@hotmail.com
06-11-2013, 07:16 PM
+100
If not stopping it, at least allow lower levels to look up as well.

Skyraiders
06-11-2013, 07:44 PM
+100

+100. I would love to see what I am getting into in the upper levels.

Zenobia
06-11-2013, 07:55 PM
+100
+100. I would love to see what I am getting into in the upper levels.
YES! It's cool for the top levels to see down farther. As long as it works both ways. But if they can see down and we cannot see up, that is not very balanced. At all.

sister morphine
06-11-2013, 11:19 PM
There's nothing to be fixed. It's perfectly normal for the stage this game is at. There are fewer players at the highest levels, so the rivals bracketing is much wider than is usual for lower level players. As more people level up so the range of the "shark tank" will shrink

echus14
06-11-2013, 11:32 PM
Hi Sister M. I know there are less players "up there" but I believe it still needs to be fixed. Even if there are fewer people at the higher levels, it just means (1) that the fewer players at that level need to play with their smaller group of playmates and (2) GREE should make it more attractive for people to level up. But allowing the strong players (I'm discounting those who just leveled up willy-nilly without any thought) the ability to look down 50 levels throws the players who are moving up into an unreasonably disadvantageous position.

Colony Colonel
06-12-2013, 12:21 AM
But if a player of level 150 can see level 125-175 that gives them a 50 level range which may include 500 players with equal allies? a player of level 200 cant see anyone up and the number of players around 175+ is much less than 125-175 therefore they will need like a 60 level range thus allowing them to see down to level 140 which gives them the same number of players with equal allies.

I'm not saying that it is fair by any means being attacked by level 200 players but I do believe that they should have the same size battle pool as every other player in the game

maybe level 200's should only be able to attack level 180+ but with any number of allies? therefore increasing their battle pool and those that choose to have lower allies to pick on the weaker will just become 'shark bait' and will have to increase their allies to 500 to try and hold their own.

Colony Colonel
06-12-2013, 12:24 AM
Also, I know that it is a real pain in the behind when you get attacked and lose money... but what is money really going to do at the moment? no high level buys units/weapons/armor because LTQ's have made these redundant. All money may aswell go straight into the guild bank and not be left for the taking. The only problem I see here is that your W:L ratio takes a true beating.

Dirt road Joe
06-12-2013, 12:26 AM
But if a player of level 150 can see level 125-175 that gives them a 50 level range which may include 500 players with equal allies? a player of level 200 cant see anyone up and the number of players around 175+ is much less than 125-175 therefore they will need like a 60 level range thus allowing them to see down to level 140 which gives them the same number of players with equal allies.

I'm not saying that it is fair by any means being attacked by level 200 players but I do believe that they should have the same size battle pool as every other player in the game

maybe level 200's should only be able to attack level 180+ but with any number of allies? therefore increasing their battle pool and those that choose to have lower allies to pick on the weaker will just become 'shark bait' and will have to increase their allies to 500 to try and hold their own.

I am a level 148 and I can only see about +-6 on my rivals list. So when I hit 50 if I can see 125-175 I will be very happy.

Colony Colonel
06-12-2013, 12:28 AM
Not sure Joe, I'm at 78 :D

echus14
06-12-2013, 12:49 AM
Hi Colony Colonel - generally a player can only see a few levels higher or lower. I recall around the 50s, I was only able to see one level up or down. Even now, its only about 2 levels up or down. Fact is, aside of those who have rushed ahead without consideration or who are heavy gem players, most players in a zone are around the same strength. It then gets a bit chaotic if a much stronger player (because he/she has had the benefit of much more time to build up as they progressed up the levels) suddenly appears on the scene. All I'm saying is that the zoning needs to be maintained.

echus14
06-12-2013, 12:51 AM
Also, I know that it is a real pain in the behind when you get attacked and lose money... but what is money really going to do at the moment? no high level buys units/weapons/armor because LTQ's have made these redundant. All money may aswell go straight into the guild bank and not be left for the taking. The only problem I see here is that your W:L ratio takes a true beating.

Well, for one thing, some players do want to upgrade their own economies.

Colony Colonel
06-12-2013, 01:23 AM
Ok, I thought that the level range was much greater, yeah... that needs fixing then.

money buildings are pretty pointless though and the new 1m vault allows boost buildings and most money buildings to all be upgraded to 10 with no hassle.

good luck getting this fixed!

Klassenr@hotmail.com
06-12-2013, 06:02 AM
At level 160 I can only view +/- 8 levels either way.

Mr Painite
06-12-2013, 06:29 AM
The CP formula penalizes leveling. What is the incentive to level if you can't attack weaker kingdoms for gold/honor? I don't think GREE wants a game where people ignore quests/events to win at camping.

Finsfan
06-12-2013, 06:41 AM
I am in the same boat. Im LV160s and I keep getting attacked by level 200 every hour or two. I don't care about getting attacked and losing, but I know there are lv200 payers with stats less than mine that I would love to raid. It's only fair to go both ways.

justsomedood5
06-12-2013, 09:26 AM
Last week I enjoyed getting multiple messages from a level 200 asking me to "leave him alone". Personally, if I'm level 200 with crap stats and lots of level 10 money buildings (including gem-bought ones), I'd be a bit more careful before going after stronger low-level folks.

sister morphine
06-12-2013, 04:22 PM
Hi Sister M. I know there are less players "up there" but I believe it still needs to be fixed. Even if there are fewer people at the higher levels, it just means (1) that the fewer players at that level need to play with their smaller group of playmates and (2) GREE should make it more attractive for people to level up. But allowing the strong players (I'm discounting those who just leveled up willy-nilly without any thought) the ability to look down 50 levels throws the players who are moving up into an unreasonably disadvantageous position.
Hi Echus, I do see what you're getting at but really people in KA are having it easy. There was a time I believe when level 200 players in crime city could see down as far as level 70! But like I said it does seem to depend on how populated the levels are; my lower level account (on 112 now) can see about 10 levels either side and I've been amazed at the number of very low ally players I've seen - one had just 3 allies. My other account is on 138 but can only see about 4 or 5 levels each side and pretty much everybody is 500 allies or close to.

Ratma2001
06-12-2013, 05:13 PM
If you were to go back say 6-8 months level 200's could only see down to around 175 thereabouts given the numbers of players in 200 were less but as more LTQ and Boss started with HUGE stats these were broadend to 200-147 now when i was at 149 i could see maybe +- 8 levels but new there were some higher that i could take easy , but then the 200's started to hit viraciously every day it was maddening given my stats were'nt by any stretch of the imagination small , i was well above average , but against top members i was crushed easily! but hard to accertain what the stats variant was like cause i cant see that high, in all fairness if they can see down we should be able to see up.
Given now with more people leveling faster than normal those in 180-200 should have their lists filled with simillar level players, rather than picking the WEAK lower levels !
Easy targets when there is 50+ level difference and sometimes now Millions in stats.
I used to see players 90% less in stats than me , played wrong or levelled too fast ? but the fact remains in my own bracket i can hold my own but against the 200's, wipe the floor with my @ss everytime !

P4TR1C14N
06-12-2013, 10:31 PM
If you were to go back say 6-8 months level 200's could only see down to around 175 thereabouts given the numbers of players in 200 were less but as more LTQ and Boss started with HUGE stats these were broadend to 200-147 now when i was at 149 i could see maybe +- 8 levels but new there were some higher that i could take easy , but then the 200's started to hit viraciously every day it was maddening given my stats were'nt by any stretch of the imagination small , i was well above average , but against top members i was crushed easily! but hard to accertain what the stats variant was like cause i cant see that high, in all fairness if they can see down we should be able to see up.
Given now with more people leveling faster than normal those in 180-200 should have their lists filled with simillar level players, rather than picking the WEAK lower levels !
Easy targets when there is 50+ level difference and sometimes now Millions in stats.
I used to see players 90% less in stats than me , played wrong or levelled too fast ? but the fact remains in my own bracket i can hold my own but against the 200's, wipe the floor with my @ss everytime !

Ratma, they cant fix it as they killed their original game with the madness off exploded stat units. When wars started, 500k were the big guys. We are couple months later and now 1.5 mil is a big guy. I pitty new players...

Colony Colonel
06-13-2013, 12:02 AM
The CP formula penalizes leveling. What is the incentive to level if you can't attack weaker kingdoms for gold/honor? I don't think GREE wants a game where people ignore quests/events to win at camping.

Without reading all comments here I see that you mention the 'CP formula'

care to explain how the formula works? I have no idea!

level 78 attacking level 200 and I get anywhere from 200-450 CP per hit. I'm sure it should be made less random.

Iron Maiden
06-13-2013, 01:50 AM
At level 160 I can only view +/- 8 levels either way.

At 125 I saw some +/- 10 but I just leveled so maybe it was off because of that?

dizzle
06-13-2013, 10:07 AM
Without reading all comments here I see that you mention the 'CP formula'

care to explain how the formula works? I have no idea!

level 78 attacking level 200 and I get anywhere from 200-450 CP per hit. I'm sure it should be made less random.

i agree that it should be made less random... it is very disappointing to hit someone for 400 cp 4 times, spend gems to refill health only to get 200 points the next few times.

jonny0284
06-13-2013, 10:13 AM
i agree that it should be made less random... it is very disappointing to hit someone for 400 cp 4 times, spend gems to refill health only to get 200 points the next few times.

That is correct. That 'random' factor is a joke, especially when it comes to a high stat low level player attacking low stat high level player.

If I or a portion of my team can hit someone for 350+ then it should be consistently 350+. Especially if Gems (real life money) is being used to fund.

Klassenr@hotmail.com
06-13-2013, 01:47 PM
That is correct. That 'random' factor is a joke, especially when it comes to a high stat low level player attacking low stat high level player.

If I or a portion of my team can hit someone for 350+ then it should be consistently 350+. Especially if Gems (real life money) is being used to fund.

This ^^
+100

Dhusagar
06-13-2013, 01:59 PM
From level 150, I think I have been attacked by most level 200's....
..... But I don't mind, cos I take most of them out for a ride and they soon decide I am not worth the hassle :-)
I'm now at level 168 and stronger than most level 200's anyway, so the answer is to strengthen your attack; learn how to take out their boosts; have 50 stamina; then rob them blind cos they have most money :-)

Ratma2001
06-13-2013, 02:31 PM

Correct Jonny, if gems are used it should be more consistant not random!, by the way what Team Members are you talking of, you only have 2 players in your team, or are you expanding your guild ?

Kjctnorris
06-13-2013, 04:23 PM
At lvl 137, I currently see players up to lvl 157. I imagine it's set up to give you a certain number of players to battle against. With that being the case, if GREE were to eliminate lvl 200s from being able to see down the list, they'd have a pretty limited pool of players to raid from, further eliminating any reason to gain levels. It's already bad enough for them as it is; I think it'd be a bad idea to make it worse for them.