PDA

View Full Version : Defeated Hedi Klaus 20 Times

Electrify
06-11-2013, 06:49 PM
As gree advertised defeat Heidi Klaus 20 times and recieve madams main force 3926 att 3728 which i completed 20 times but got a stupid bunny bomb? Now tell me that is not false advertising cause from what iv been informed you have to complete it 50 times in order to recieve that?

Gingeasian
06-11-2013, 06:52 PM
yes it was a glitch you get the bunny bomb at 20, Madams prestige (2004/2370) at 30 and the gun at 50

dudeman
06-11-2013, 06:53 PM
What did your boss event splash screen say? Mine said the requirement for the "main force" gun was 50 times.

What did the goal in your goals list say prior to completion? Mine said beat her 20 times to get a bunny bomb.

It's not impossible that the game was all fubar for you, this game has been broken for two years after all... But if you have no screenshots to prove your claims, the bunch of white-collar e-carnies running this game will just deny and dismiss every one of your claims.

Electrify
06-11-2013, 06:56 PM
What did your boss event splash screen say? Mine said the requirement for the "main force" gun was 50 times.

What did the goal in your goals list say prior to completion? Mine said beat her 20 times to get a bunny bomb.

It's not impossible that the game was all fubar for you, this game has been broken for two years after all... But if you have no screenshots to prove your claims, the bunch of white-collar e-carnies running this game will just deny and dismiss every one of your claims.

it said defeat her 20 times and recieve madams main force nothing about a dumb bunny lol

Electrify
06-11-2013, 06:57 PM

i do have ss of them all on my phone im using my computer i submitted a ticket with them
i take ss of everything that has to do with this game only way to get things done

dudeman
06-11-2013, 07:01 PM
Good luck. I've been a victim of the Gree bait and switch on many occasions. Sometimes even with screens they don't seem very willing to cooperate.

They'll just tell you "something" and then apologize that you were confused. Even if you were 100% in the right and they simply refuse to accept that the fault is on their end.

Electrify
06-11-2013, 07:07 PM
Good luck. I've been a victim of the Gree bait and switch on many occasions. Sometimes even with screens they don't seem very willing to cooperate.

They'll just tell you "something" and then apologize that you were confused. Even if you were 100% in the right and they simply refuse to accept that the fault is on their end.

unfortunately thats how it really is to they make you seem like your the one in the wrong.

The real cosmo
06-11-2013, 07:14 PM
Do not disrespect the bunny.

Electrify
06-11-2013, 07:18 PM
Do not disrespect the bunny.

bunnys are good hunting targets thats about it

Legen...dary
06-11-2013, 09:02 PM
I had a Syn member with this problem, too. He insisted that he was supposed to get the Boss50 prize at Boss20 according to the menu... he seemed to be the only one who saw that that out of 40 of us. We all thought he was daft until he typed out the exact wording of his Boss20 Goal.

iteachem
06-11-2013, 09:12 PM
I saw the boss twenty goal mistake as well...

I think one of my syn guys has a pic..I will see if I can locate it

BigMoney
06-11-2013, 10:24 PM

My splash screen:
http://i.imgur.com/7sDRyjG.png

Edit: FWIW, my splash screen has been updated to now claim that I will get the Main Force at 30 now instead.

dudeman
06-11-2013, 10:50 PM
My splash screen:
http://i.imgur.com/7sDRyjG.png

Edit: FWIW, my splash screen has been updated to now claim that I will get the Main Force at 30 now instead.

This is Chief O'Malley all over again... The only other time they ever tried doing auto-reward prizes earned at levels earlier than the grand prize.

That was probably a year ago, or close to it. Screwed it up the first time, screwed it up the second time a year later.

I think that's enough to earn Gree another award!!

http://www.drawsigner.com/post_images/AssHat_Certificate.pdf

adamantheron
06-11-2013, 11:29 PM
Ive just sent in an email over this bs too, I spent money in order to get level 20 done then it just says do level 30 to get it.

AK-47
06-12-2013, 04:08 AM
Its very strange indeed. I have never seen a type of "interactive" splash screen like this. Its almost like a goal list type splash screen lol. On my camper I saw the splash screen go from requiring 20 boss kills at the event start, to 30 once I got to 20 kills, then change to 50 required kills once 30 was achieved.... Good job GREE(DY)!

Maybe its a ploy to get those who dont read their goal list and only pay attention to the splash screens who get close to level 20 to drop a bit of gold....?