PDA

View Full Version : Android issues

thundarr
06-11-2013, 04:52 PM
There are so many flavors of Android and so many different devices it will always be problematic. I think Gree does the best they can given the situation. The only way to avoid this is to try every update on every version of Android on every different device before releasing it which is impractical. It would be different if everyone encountered the same problem but it seems not to have a set pattern. Someone says something doesn't work and others say they are having no problem. The best systems for the vast majority of folks are closed systems like Windows, OS X and IOS. I recently moved my game from my wife's Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 to my new HTC One SV and its day and night. On the Galaxy it crashed non stop and took forever and I frequently wasted health point pounding on the phone to make it work and then it would attack the same target until my points were gone. It was unplayable, the phone had Android Gingerbread 2.3. I transferred it to the One SV with Android 4.0.4 and it plays perfectly. Same program different Android and different devices.

Tito89
06-11-2013, 04:55 PM
the only issue with android is the fact they use android

thundarr
06-11-2013, 04:57 PM
the only issue with android is the fact they use android

What do you expect from a OS they give away for nothing?

generalpain
06-11-2013, 07:41 PM
What do you expect from a OS they give away for nothing?

Not trying to make this some sort of pissing contest, but for many, going with android is a no brainer. Dont be some apple smug. Android is better for versatility, and there are enough droid users that the devs could do a better job. All we ask is simple coding issues, streamline the app. They keep adding features that do noing for playability, its all about creating revenue. If they dont get on the ball and make tings simpler for us all, they will find temselves loosing customers. Its simple, dont be greedy, take some time, streamline the app, and its better for all.