PDA

View Full Version : Attention CJ/mods

Pace
06-11-2013, 04:30 PM
It's been three weeks since my ticket about stacking was opened, and two weeks since it was closed. It looks like others on the board were compensated but I was not. I asked Sirius for an update in a post, and sent CJ a PM a few days ago with my ticket number - I still have no response. This is maddening. What should I do now? Is 3 weeks plus really the time frame here!?!?

manbeast
06-11-2013, 05:00 PM
Agree. It is maddening

Generik79
06-11-2013, 05:06 PM
I have heard nothing but crickets. Here I sit with units that I was told had bonuses and spent gold to get. Fool me a million times, GREE?

Pace
06-12-2013, 06:00 PM
Any update?

Philly982
06-12-2013, 06:38 PM
I have the same question. Also would like to know how much we're actually getting, some have said they got 300 others 600. Do we get 300 if all we have is the FalconSupersonic and 600 if we have the 2 First Strike Tomcats? Some clarification would be nice. I know CJ said they have a long list, but 3 weeks is a little rediculous.

For what it is worth, I spent well over 600 gold to receive the Falcon Supersonic and the second First Strike Tomcat but only just received 300 gold today for it. One of my faction mates received his 300 gold who had both as well about a week and a half ago. Some in my faction still have not received it, so as frustrating as it is I think that you just have to be patient.

As far as the 600 gold is concerned, I am not looking for any handouts or anything as I honestly would rather have the units work to begin with as many spent well over the 300 just to receive the Falcon Supersonic alone, but if some are receiving 600 gold which I have heard several times on the forum then that is not cool. Not that I think they should have the extra 300 removed, as the 300 gold is not really justified compensation for most. Instead I think everyone who earned both units should receive the 600 gold to be fair to everyone. It is a different story though if those that received the 600 gold already had the First Strike Tomcat (I believe it was a 10 crate prize or something like that) and then received both in the LTQ. Perhaps those players do deserve a little something extra.

Pace
06-12-2013, 07:59 PM
For what it is worth, I spent well over 600 gold to receive the Falcon Supersonic and the second First Strike Tomcat but only just received 300 gold today for it. One of my faction mates received his 300 gold who had both as well about a week and a half ago. Some in my faction still have not received it, so as frustrating as it is I think that you just have to be patient.

As far as the 600 gold is concerned, I am not looking for any handouts or anything as I honestly would rather have the units work to begin with as many spent well over the 300 just to receive the Falcon Supersonic alone, but if some are receiving 600 gold which I have heard several times on the forum then that is not cool. Not that I think they should have the extra 300 removed, as the 300 gold is not really justified compensation for most. Instead I think everyone who earned both units should receive the 600 gold to be fair to everyone. It is a different story though if those that received the 600 gold already had the First Strike Tomcat (I believe it was a 10 crate prize or something like that) and then received both in the LTQ. Perhaps those players do deserve a little something extra.

I earned te falcon in a collect 10. I am really getting tired of this stuff. If I had had the gold, I mighta done better in this LTQ, or te last collect 10. I can't even get a mod response.

At1davis
06-12-2013, 08:25 PM
No one in my faction has received the compensation either.

lemonhaze
06-12-2013, 10:05 PM
It's been three weeks since my ticket about stacking was opened, and two weeks since it was closed. It looks like others on the board were compensated but I was not. I asked Sirius for an update in a post, and sent CJ a PM a few days ago with my ticket number - I still have no response. This is maddening. What should I do now? Is 3 weeks plus really the time frame here!?!? that sucks..i sent my ticket in last week and got my gold the very next day..was just in time to bc i barely got thur the normal on ltq on the last one even wit that 300 gold and maps prestage and another 240 gold..i wanted that air commador..bc at my stats no cash or valor works..its gotta be units over 200.200 to even move my stats..gl bud hope u get it

Drama Llama
06-13-2013, 12:00 AM
Still no gold here, incidentally if I do get it this might just be the last gold I ever have as the response I have seen that says they will not fix the covert jet fighter/ falcon supersonic issue simply isn't good enough as the units have different names any reasonable person would assume they would both work not cancel one another out as they do.

Bob_55
06-13-2013, 03:29 AM
Same for me, no gold compasation ?????

Long dong silver
06-13-2013, 03:50 AM
I received a 300 gold 'sweetener' only after sending a ticket in. But I wasn't asking for 300 gold as I spent way more than that to get the units. 300 gold just doesn't cut it. I just don't get why the units can't stack. There is a way to do it as they did it for the bridge jumpers.

If u went into a store and bought an item and on the pricing ticket it said £10 or $10 but the cashier scans it in and the item comes up at £20 or $20, the store would have to honour the price that was marked on the item to adhere to consumer rights, No matter what excuse was given.

So no matter if it was an error and the units weren't supposed to be in the LTQ, Gree should, by rights, honour the said stackable boosts.

Cheers
Lee

Duesouth
06-13-2013, 05:04 AM
Does everyone with This issue have to send a Ticket or will they take care of everyone That's not complaining & some people might not even realize!