PDA

View Full Version : Can't buy energy refills for the LTQ

dgwalker
06-11-2013, 04:19 PM
Is anyone else having trouble buying energy refills for the LTQ?
Several members of my syndicate are having this problem.

-Dgwalker

BigMonster
06-11-2013, 04:24 PM
Is anyone else having trouble buying energy refills for the LTQ?
Several members of my syndicate are having this problem.

-Dgwalker

Having the same problem here too. I just replied to Wa7sh's post on gold problems. Can buy health pack for Heidi event, but no joy on LTQ.

iteachem
06-11-2013, 04:26 PM
Same for at least 4 of our syndicate

CC Pablo
06-11-2013, 04:28 PM

Same here, cant use gold to refill energy.

BigMonster
06-11-2013, 04:31 PM
Sirius already replied about this problem and mentioned that engineers are fixing it. See (amazing!) thread here:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?57758-LTQ-Play-For-Power-stats-amp-rewards-by-Deuces-PFJ/page9

Maniac Medic
06-11-2013, 04:36 PM
Not only am I not able to get "stamina" or "energy" rifills, but I tried to buy ONE "Shaken and Stirred" explosive (55 gold)... it bought ONE, but when I tried a few minutes later to refill my Energy, THE GAME SUDDENLY BOUGHT FOUR MORE "SHAKEN" EXPLOSIVES!

THIS IS BULL@#$%, FUNZIO! You're not answering my Support e-mails, I've lost 220 Gold for NOT REASON (the Attack & Defense scores I have are high enough already, so the extra 4 "shaken" were not needed!), so I am stuck losing Gold & getting extra explosives I didn't ask for!

Funzio (et al) wants our $$ ASAP, but yet won't help us when there's sudden & inexplicable issues like this!

I can see a problem like this occurring if there had been a recent game update or such... the only new "feature" is the "Beat The Elite" Boss game, which began almost 22 HOURS AGO! I had been able to refill Energy & Stamina both since Boss began, but now it's broken and NO SUPPORT!

GEEZ!!! WTF????????

djesus
06-11-2013, 04:44 PM
Not only did my 50 gold not go through but this problem is happening to me also!

Gingeasian
06-11-2013, 04:50 PM
Not only am I not able to get "stamina" or "energy" rifills, but I tried to buy ONE "Shaken and Stirred" explosive (55 gold)... it bought ONE, but when I tried a few minutes later to refill my Energy, THE GAME SUDDENLY BOUGHT FOUR MORE "SHAKEN" EXPLOSIVES!

THIS IS BULL@#$%, FUNZIO! You're not answering my Support e-mails, I've lost 220 Gold for NOT REASON (the Attack & Defense scores I have are high enough already, so the extra 4 "shaken" were not needed!), so I am stuck losing Gold & getting extra explosives I didn't ask for!

Funzio (et al) wants our $$ ASAP, but yet won't help us when there's sudden & inexplicable issues like this!

I can see a problem like this occurring if there had been a recent game update or such... the only new "feature" is the "Beat The Elite" Boss game, which began almost 22 HOURS AGO! I had been able to refill Energy & Stamina both since Boss began, but now it's broken and NO SUPPORT!

GEEZ!!! WTF????????
Hey, Hey you stupid read this. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?57758-LTQ-Play-For-Power-stats-amp-rewards-by-Deuces-PFJ/page9 If you read very carefully but don't hurt yourself you can see Sirius who is an admin saying that they are currently working on it. That what you call support, its when they try to fix the problems

BigMoney
06-11-2013, 05:13 PM
As long as we're complaining about stuff not working right, I want to know why some of my pre-hits got reset when I went through the LTQ the first time around.

Deadwater
06-11-2013, 05:18 PM
As long as we're complaining about stuff not working right, I want to know why some of my pre-hits got reset when I went through the LTQ the first time around.

That's gree support physically going into people's hood and finishing the multi click task for you before they started the event...but yeah I had a couple buildings I'm pretty sure I prepped that now aren't prepped

Jerle
06-11-2013, 05:35 PM
Energy refills are working again. If you reload your game you should see the gold wasn't actually taken.

dudeman
06-11-2013, 05:47 PM
Energy refills are working again. If you reload your game you should see the gold wasn't actually taken.

Has "reset" progress been restored? (EDIT: Not Fixed!) I was almost finished 25/44, left the game for a while, and when I logged back in my goal progress had been reset and none of the energy used to make that progress was restored to my energy bar.

Two years running and CC is more broken than ever.

Deadwater
06-11-2013, 05:55 PM

I still didn't get my missing weapons....

bimmer kid
06-11-2013, 06:01 PM
guys.....hes not super moderator. simmer down

Deadwater
06-11-2013, 06:12 PM
guys.....hes not super moderator. simmer down

No! How about you take your ugly Kate upton and get out of this very serious thread!!
Trailer trash...

Electrify
06-11-2013, 06:36 PM
No! How about you take your ugly Kate upton and get out of this very serious thread!!
Trailer trash...

lmfao dude that was the funniest reply iv seen in a while lol

Monty31
06-12-2013, 04:38 AM
Well gree have sorted out the gold for regenerating health problem, now I can't buy buildings. Comes up with unknown error. Have uninstalled reinstalled, problem still there

Biggie Pac
06-12-2013, 05:17 AM
Well gree have sorted out the gold for regenerating health problem, now I can't buy buildings. Comes up with unknown error. Have uninstalled reinstalled, problem still there

Monty I'm Getting the unknown error also.