PDA

View Full Version : Gold disappearing when purchased?

Hupernikomen
06-11-2013, 02:53 PM
How common is this? I bought a truckload. Watched my gold quickly run up by 650 and then zoom back down to the 38 gold i had previously. I sent in a ticket. I bought more gold to finish the war. I don't want the gold replaced i want my itune account credited. This is twice this has happened. The first time has yet to be reimbursed or credited. Itunes won't do anything about it. Some kind of copyright dribble they say. Frustrated.

josempolo
06-11-2013, 03:15 PM
It happened to me last month, I selected to buy and confirm, but gold does not appear, and again select to buy again and it was done, but I was charged twice; ticket sent, and waiting answer.

Reaper*7
06-11-2013, 03:18 PM
I had the same thing happen to me on a $50 purchase it filled up the it went back down sent In tickets and I still have not gotten any response and this happened to me about three weeks to a month ago

Saphira
06-11-2013, 03:37 PM
How common is this? I bought a truckload. Watched my gold quickly run up by 650 and then zoom back down to the 38 gold i had previously. I sent in a ticket. I bought more gold to finish the war. I don't want the gold replaced i want my itune account credited. This is twice this has happened. The first time has yet to be reimbursed or credited. Itunes won't do anything about it. Some kind of copyright dribble they say. Frustrated.

Hi My name is Saphira. The very same thing has happened to me. Twice. I paid 79.99 (it registered the money and quickly took it. I tried again (stupid me) the same thing happened.When I checked my online banking the $79.99 was $89.50. I was charged 7 times. I sent in a ticket, contacted Apple. sent another ticket and Nothing. I then noticed that all my gold units were gone from my inventory.The same response. This game is no longer about ability or skill. Honor, Respect, and Loyality are out the window. It's all about who has the most gold for med pacs I have been lucky, I have been with the same group of friends since MW started. When Factions were noexistent. We play our way, and gold isn't important. If it weren't for all the money I've invested on my base and my Loyality to my friends, I would have gone a long time ago.

Hupernikomen
06-11-2013, 04:44 PM
Great, this doesn't sound promising at all.

Ajk
06-11-2013, 05:01 PM
This would be a great time for one of the mods to explain why this happens. I've been on here for almost a year and at least once or twice a month this problem is posted in a thread. Clarification, closure, whatever, hard earned money spent here and it needs officially addressed I believe. No?

Unless I missed it somewhere...

Brahmin
06-11-2013, 05:04 PM
This would be a great time for one of the mods to explain why this happens. I've been on here for almost a year and at least once or twice a month this problem is posted in a thread. Clarification, closure, whatever, hard earned money spent here and it needs officially addressed I believe. No?

Unless I missed it somewhere...

Yes, but for that to happen they would actually have to care a little bit about their paying customers.....

GreenwichKid
06-12-2013, 07:16 AM
I'm pretty sure if you're in the EU apple can't give you any bull about copyright, they take the payment and they are responsible for delivery, in the uk we go further for online traders. itunes is certainly that. afaik even if gree says they operate out of the Pikey Republic of Kazakstan they have to adhere to those rules, in order to continue trading in the UK. The terms are below, plus trading standars. So if this happens to anyone in the UK contact trading standards. The problem with unethical organisations like gree is it's really difficult to track them down and as above they would actually want to care. I'm pretty sure there are hardcore conmen banged up that are more honest than these snakes. Apple can't simply refuse to give you your money back, they must give you a reasonable explanation, and copyright isn't one of them. I'm sorry I can't give you the money back for an item you didn't receive because of copyright is not reasonable...

https://www.gov.uk/online-and-distance-selling-for-businesses

http://dshub.tradingstandards.gov.uk/

Out of interest has anyone ever thought about contacting a magazine like gamer about these criminals?

Steg
06-12-2013, 07:32 AM
I can't for the life of me see why people would actually pay money to play this game!

Makes it even worse when you don't even get what you paid for..

Why not go out and buy far cry 3, you will get a lot more bang for your buck with that!

MW is bugged and it doesn't look like those bugs are gonna go away anytime soon!

Hupernikomen
06-12-2013, 05:46 PM
Well my 30 bucks goes a long way farther than a round of golf. Just wish it wasn't as frustrating as my golf game. It shouldn't take months to be reimbursed from money being erroneously charged to my iTunes account, and iTunes is slimy for not crediting back my account.