PDA

View Full Version : no gone rogue

proweider
06-11-2013, 12:46 PM
i cant start the "gone rogue" event because it doesnt appear in my goal list... i restarted the app several times but with no succes
even if i start the app there is no pop up which shows me the reward after prestige mode like in the older ones

does anyone of you have another idea what i cant do? i need these units very much

and i play on an android device if this matters

sirdirty11
06-11-2013, 12:47 PM
Pretty sure you know the answer to this.. but..

Are you over level 40?

PITA4PRES
06-11-2013, 12:48 PM
i cant start the "gone rogue" event because it doesnt appear in my goal list... i restarted the app several times but with no succes
even if i start the app there is no pop up which shows me the reward after prestige mode like in the older ones

does anyone of you have another idea what i cant do? i need these units very much

and i play on an android device if this matters

What type of device and what level are you? You normally have to be level 40 to participate, although someone said maybe it is just having the necessary buildings at the necessary levels because he was below level 40 and has the event. The event also doesn't show up on some devices, which is why I asked for the device.

proweider
06-11-2013, 01:58 PM
What type of device and what level are you? You normally have to be level 40 to participate, although someone said maybe it is just having the necessary buildings at the necessary levels because he was below level 40 and has the event. The event also doesn't show up on some devices, which is why I asked for the device.

i'm playing on a acer iconia tab A500 and had never problems with these events and i'm over lvl 100
so actually there should be no problem...

vorm
06-11-2013, 02:36 PM
Do you have the latest version of the app? Seems like I have heard some Android users saying the LTQs stopped appearing until they upgraded to the latest version.

proweider
06-11-2013, 02:45 PM
i have the version 3.7.0.1 and build 57 but dont know if this is the right version
in the play store there is no update available and ingame there comes no pop up to download one

Joe Op
06-11-2013, 02:56 PM
My LLP is lvl38 and the event is on

ProCision
06-11-2013, 03:06 PM
does the game data have yesterdays date?

proweider
06-11-2013, 03:14 PM
the data is mw_20130604_5
if i it shows the date then its an old one... but where do i get the new one?

hard2misss
06-11-2013, 04:31 PM
Same thing happened to me. I restarted my phone multiple times, then I went to google play store but no update was available so I waited until this morning, but the event still did not appear.
Finally I uninstalled the game, then reinstalled and the event popped up.
Hope this works for you... I was sad I lost a day of the event because of this issue.

Tito89
06-11-2013, 04:53 PM
try doing all missions on enemy outpost, sometimes if you do other missions it will pop up, thus happened with me during enemy unknown.

proweider
06-12-2013, 08:48 AM
if i do this how can i login there is no possibility if i remember right

proweider
06-12-2013, 09:21 AM
try doing all missions on enemy outpost, sometimes if you do other missions it will pop up, thus happened with me during enemy unknown.

thanks you so much Tito89 this works