PDA

View Full Version : Future of walkthroughs! PLEASE READ WE NEED HELP!

calvin98
06-11-2013, 11:27 AM
As you know, Devin has most likely quit the game and no one is going to quite do walkthroughs like he did. However, a few of us are trying and currently there and two walkthroughs out. Me and a few others and thinking about partnering up to make future walkthroughs. If you have any knowledge of making walkthroughs please pm me and we will add you to the team! We need all the help we can get!

Generik79
06-11-2013, 12:01 PM
I don't mean to be critical, but the other walk through was most useful in that people want to know:

What's required: energy, gold, units.
What you get: xp, units.

truck240-larry
06-11-2013, 08:13 PM
Thanks for taking up the job of doing the walkthroughs.....

Plutorules
06-11-2013, 11:32 PM
It would be nice with a quick and detailed walkthrough like the ones devin did. Hands down the best info ever in the forum. IMO it is a one person job since you will have only one post to look at.

I think it is only a matter of lots of gold since it would be nice to have the walkthrough ready in the first couple of hours or at least within 12 hours of start.

HGF69
06-11-2013, 11:58 PM
Ask someone from REG as devin offered his spreadsheet at one point, they may have it

pelle plutt
06-12-2013, 01:56 AM
Calvin98

I have started building an automated excel model which calculates all the relevant info and creates the "forum output - Devin style", it will be completed by next LTQ, not sure however if I will want to invest all the gold necessary to complete it super quickly, but if we cooperate somehow I can fix the forum post

pelle p

Zulfiqaar
06-12-2013, 03:00 AM
for this ltq, i have made a complete detailed walkthrough (normal mode only)
However, i am more than willing to join you guys in a proper walkthrough, as i am a free player and in most cases will not be able to finish the missions (i havent even done this one yet)

Like i said calvin, im here to help, long live devins walkthroughs!!

Link to my complete detailed walkthrough of normal mode:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?57767-Gone-Rogue-LTQ-Complete-Detailed-Walkthrough