PDA

View Full Version : Money lost when attacked

PITA4PRES
06-11-2013, 10:42 AM
Anyone have any clue how I would have lost money when I was attacked despite all of my money being vaulted? I am always careful about vaulting my money before I log off. I had not won any money from being attacked that could have been taken either. I see no use in sending in a ticket trying to find out how this happened because all they will do is eventually send a response asking if I am still having the problem.

United Nation of Foxes
06-11-2013, 10:43 AM
Thanks for the donation

DME
06-11-2013, 10:49 AM
Are you sure it wasn't a raid?

Generik79
06-11-2013, 10:58 AM
Perhaps you hit vault, but the server didn't update properly. I've had this mostly in crime city, but it happens.

PITA4PRES
06-11-2013, 11:00 AM
Are you sure it wasn't a raid?

Yes, I know how to read. It specifically said attacked in my news feed.

PITA4PRES
06-11-2013, 11:01 AM
Perhaps you hit vault, but the server didn't update properly. I've had this mostly in crime city, but it happens.

I always make sure it goes down to zero before I log out. Sometimes the amount will appear again, but I hit vault again and it vaults the money.

Generik79
06-11-2013, 11:06 AM
Since you have ruled out the two possible scenarios offered, I will offer a third: you were attacked previously but due to a server hiccup it showed in the news feed as having occurred after you vaulted.

If you brush that off, I'm confident to say that what appears to you to have happened did not in fact occur. :-)

Web323
06-11-2013, 11:07 AM
It is even better when one of your allies raids you.

JPetermon
06-11-2013, 11:48 AM
I had this happen three times over the weekend. I'm chalking it up to server hiccup.

PITA4PRES
06-11-2013, 12:40 PM
It is even better when one of your allies raids you.

I actually had a fellow faction member keep popping up on my rivals list. Fortunately for him he does not use a commonly used name such as Alex. And no I did not raid or attack him at all.

PITA4PRES
06-11-2013, 12:42 PM
Since you have ruled out the two possible scenarios offered, I will offer a third: you were attacked previously but due to a server hiccup it showed in the news feed as having occurred after you vaulted.

If you brush that off, I'm confident to say that what appears to you to have happened did not in fact occur. :-)

I had not been on in a couple of hours and said I had been attacked 33 minutes ago at the time this happened. I have been getting attacked more frequently it seems right when I log on before I even have time to collect all my buildings and vault my money, especially because the game freeezes and lags so much. That was not the case this time.

HGF69
06-11-2013, 12:48 PM
Someone attacked you, lost while they hadn't vaulted, then someone lee attacked you and won and effectively took the other guys money?

PITA4PRES
06-11-2013, 12:51 PM
Someone attacked you, lost while they hadn't vaulted, then someone lee attacked you and won and effectively took the other guys money?

Nope that wasn't it either. Prior to that I had not been attacked in over three hours and had logged in and vaulted any money I collected. All these issues with the game freezing and stuff like that is starting to cost me a lot of money. The game freezes up frequently on me whenever I find a good base to raid or before I can collect money from raiding.

-Ho-
06-11-2013, 02:06 PM
Sometimes you have to vault two or three times for it to work, especially if you are driving.