PDA

View Full Version : Indians

Deadwater
06-11-2013, 08:32 AM
So let me get this right as I'm a little confused..
If I put a tepee in my hood ill get attacked? So if I use the game's limited decorations to decorate my hood ill get hounded by a certain group because they think they own something in a free game?

Sounds more like harassment, which is also illegal..well we will see what happens

Come find me..?

BOS
06-11-2013, 08:52 AM
Lol... I'm more likely to attack you for being a dbag than your teepee. Please tell me you didn't call being beat up and robbed "harassment" and "illegal". Go play sims bro, no illegal harassment there 😂

Deadwater
06-11-2013, 09:01 AM
Lol... I'm more likely to attack you for being a dbag than your teepee. Please tell me you didn't call being beat up and robbed "harassment" and "illegal". Go play sims bro, no illegal harassment there 😂

Just playing it out, see what happens

Poor D
06-11-2013, 09:10 AM
I don't get it. You expect to NOT be attacked? I attack people for having tags I don't like, for having stupid names, for attacking me or any other dumb reason or whim I feel at that moment. If I was an Indian, and you had a teepee, I would attack you every 2 hours. Why do you have a teepee if you are not an Indian?

Butt Futter
06-11-2013, 09:11 AM
Lol... I'm more likely to attack you for being a dbag than your teepee. Please tell me you didn't call being beat up and robbed "harassment" and "illegal". Go play sims bro, no illegal harassment there ��

But what if one of those tornados ruins his city? Could he sue EA for harassment?

Deadwater
06-11-2013, 09:13 AM
I don't get it. You expect to NOT be attacked? I attack people for having tags I don't like, for having stupid names, for attacking me or any other dumb reason or whim I feel at that moment. If I was an Indian, and you had a teepee, I would attack you every 2 hours. Why do you have a teepee if you are not an Indian?

Why can't you decorate as you see fit....and btw tags are different then decorations...

Deadwater
06-11-2013, 09:14 AM
But what if one of those tornados ruins his city? Could he sue EA for harassment?

Why do gree employees always post dumb comments?

Tommy Two Toes
Put on a red bandana in a Crip neighborhood, and tell us if you found 'grounds for harassment' if you last the day.

This is a game. Suck it up, buttercup.

Poor D
Why can't you decorate as you see fit....and btw tags are different then decorations...

You can. But others can attack, as they see fit.

Deadwater
06-11-2013, 09:16 AM
Put on a red bandana in a Crip neighborhood, and tell us if you found 'grounds for harassment' if you last the day.

This is a game. Suck it up, buttercup.

See now you are mixing real life criminals to a video game, not even close to being the same situation.

Tommy Two Toes
06-11-2013, 09:21 AM
See now you are mixing real life criminals to a video game, not even close to being the same situation.

Says the chump who thinks attacking him in-game might be illegal, and he might have grounds to sue for harassment.

[/End Thread]

Butt Futter
06-11-2013, 09:21 AM
Why do gree employees always post dumb comments?

Gree still has employees?

Deadwater
06-11-2013, 09:29 AM
Says the chump who thinks attacking him in-game might be illegal, and he might have grounds to sue for harassment.

[/End Thread]

Actually never said that, sounds like harassment...more so if they leave continuos nasty messages. Hitting someone 10x or more and moving on is nothing..most people don't even care to try and retaliate. But having an entire gang of thugs attack you and leave messages telling you what to do is harassment...

Kind of like that bully that has a small brain that thinks he owns everything and picks on those that use "his" stuff...sounds like if you were to transfer the situation into real life it would be against laws. And frowned upon even if they aren't doing anything illegal.

How does gree feel about having an item that no one can buy? Buttfritter like to comment on that?

Strawberry Shortcake
06-11-2013, 09:31 AM
Suck it up, buttercup.

Sexualized comments such as this should not be allowed in a forum like this. Please think of the children next time before you post.

Tommy Two Toes
06-11-2013, 09:36 AM
Redacted

Nice icon, sockpuppet.

reras
06-11-2013, 09:38 AM
Sexualized comments such as this should not be allowed in a forum like this. Please think of the children next time before you post.
Please tell me that was a joke! If "kids" aren't allowed to read that, then they are too young too play the game. Buttercup ;)

Edit, btw, I really gonna get a tepee right away!

Strawberry Shortcake
06-11-2013, 09:39 AM
Nice icon, sockpuppet.

Thank You!

Butt Futter
06-11-2013, 09:47 AM
Actually never said that, sounds like harassment...more so if they leave continuos nasty messages. Hitting someone 10x or more and moving on is nothing..most people don't even care to try and retaliate. But having an entire gang of thugs attack you and leave messages telling you what to do is harassment...

Kind of like that bully that has a small brain that thinks he owns everything and picks on those that use "his" stuff...sounds like if you were to transfer the situation into real life it would be against laws. And frowned upon even if they aren't doing anything illegal.

How does gree feel about having an item that no one can buy? Buttfritter like to comment on that?

Buttfritter's do sound tasty for lunch.

Deadwater
06-11-2013, 09:49 AM
Buttfritter's do sound tasty for lunch.

Actually they do, mixed with some shredded cheddar cheese, chicken, salsa and corn..yum...damn you changing my subject to food

Butt Futter
06-11-2013, 09:57 AM
Need to add some Franks Red Hot....yummy

Deadwater
06-11-2013, 09:59 AM
Need to add some Franks Red Hot....yummy

I put that stuff on everything, I'm going to assume lunch is now at your place

Butt Futter
06-11-2013, 10:13 AM
My house always has 3 or 4 bottles on hand and my mother in law also keeps 2 bottles for when I come to visit.

Deadwater
06-11-2013, 10:16 AM
My house always has 3 or 4 bottles on hand and my mother in law also keeps 2 bottles for when I come to visit.

Ok buttfritter, perhaps not all IN members are bad...I take it all back, I wouldn't spend 40 gold on a tepee anyways

Dipstik
06-11-2013, 10:22 AM
I spent my hard earned tapjoy on a teepee just to draw one of those red "no" symbols across it. Lupo hit me for a while then gave up. Don't worry about the Indians... They're not even the big fish in the shark tank.

Deadwater
06-11-2013, 10:25 AM
I spent my hard earned tapjoy on a teepee just to draw one of those red "no" symbols across it. Lupo hit me for a while then gave up. Don't worry about the Indians... They're not even the big fish in the shark tank.

My guess is that you are much much stronger then I am...I've only been playing since December...nah just kidding, I'm not worried about the Indians...I was hoping to drag a few into the thread for some fun..but buttfritter ruined it with his food topic

Sulla1
06-11-2013, 11:56 AM
[QUOTE=BOS;812596]Lol... I'm more likely to attack you for being a dbag than your teepee.

I agree and it made me laugh.

wa7sh
06-11-2013, 11:59 AM
guys harassment? illegal?

this is a game.

Senator McCarthy
06-11-2013, 01:15 PM
The poster was trolling. Stop feeding the troll. LOL

guys harassment? illegal?

this is a game.

Deadwater
06-11-2013, 05:22 PM
The poster was trolling. Stop feeding the troll. LOL

I'm insulted by that, I'm not trolling because if it was actually trolling I'd be banned. It was a legit question in regards to the tepee

Dipstik
06-11-2013, 05:26 PM
I'm insulted by that, I'm not trolling because if it was actually trolling I'd be banned. It was a legit question in regards to the tepee

I see nothing wrong with this logic

bimmer kid
06-11-2013, 05:37 PM
nice this is what I like to see. everyone getting along just fine :cool: very nice hi 5 deadwater ! !

btw how're things butt

Lurker
06-11-2013, 05:41 PM
It's a game. You'll learn that when you grow up.

Sounds more like harassment, which is also illegal..well we will see what happens

Come find me..?

bimmer kid
06-11-2013, 05:45 PM
CC..just a "game"? you have much to learn cowboy.

Deadwater
06-11-2013, 05:46 PM

That doesn't make sense at all, when I grow up ill learn its a game? What do I think it is now?

Btw I'm much older then you, but I guess the forums aren't for having fun..? Just people who think others should "grow up"...well done slick take the fun out of it all.

And just so you know, PAC man is "just a game", CC is much more like a virtual community

Strawberry Shortcake
06-11-2013, 05:49 PM
That doesn't make sense at all, when I grow up ill learn its a game? What do I think it is now?

Btw I'm much older then you, but I guess the forums aren't for having fun..? Just people who think others should "grow up"...well done slick take the fun out of it all.

And just so you know, PAC man is "just a game", CC is much more like a virtual community

I think I love you.

bimmer kid
06-11-2013, 05:53 PM
lol

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h42/seaPPPP/thread_zps3244154c.jpg (http://s61.photobucket.com/user/seaPPPP/media/thread_zps3244154c.jpg.html)

Sulla1
06-11-2013, 05:55 PM
I was going to say something really funny, but for some reason all that comes to mind is Kate Upton.

Deadwater
06-11-2013, 05:56 PM
I was going to say something really funny, but for some reason all that comes to mind is Kate Upton.

You mean there was a second that you were trying not to think about Kate upton??

Sulla1
06-11-2013, 05:59 PM
I'm sorry, you said something?

bimmer kid
06-11-2013, 05:59 PM
well....I mean who wouldn't?

Deadwater
06-11-2013, 06:00 PM
I'm sorry, you said something?

Huh?

Sorry I had to scroll up for a second, or two..

Sulla1
06-11-2013, 06:01 PM
New rule. Bimmer kid has to post in all threads.

Electrify
06-11-2013, 06:06 PM

lol i like your post but let me remind you of who the champs are this year...UofL incase you forgot

BOS
06-11-2013, 06:21 PM
lol i like your post but let me remind you of who the champs are this year...UofL incase you forgotSorry... I just puked in my mouth. Back to Kate Upton :)

mxz
06-11-2013, 06:45 PM
I agree with the OP. People should be able to make their own choices without any consequences.

BOS
06-11-2013, 06:49 PM
Lol.... In a game of robbing and fighting, it's sad that such actions are now labeled "consequences". Back to the game for me, forum has truly died. Time for more hammer, less yammer ;)

Deadwater
06-11-2013, 07:08 PM
I agree with the OP. People should be able to make their own choices without any consequences.

Thank you Mxz!
You don't see other groups enforcing things like that

mxz
06-11-2013, 07:14 PM
Thank you Mxz!
You don't see other groups enforcing things like thatI know!

Don't they know they're violating two clauses of the Magna Carta? Down with the man! FREEEEEEEDOOOMMMMM!

Dipstik
06-11-2013, 07:21 PM
Well done, MXZ. Bravo!

Legen...dary
06-11-2013, 09:18 PM
(have fun wasting your money on a teepee) Sriracha > Frank's Red Hot. ITT hot sauce, hot chicks and no more talk of teepees

Butt Futter
06-12-2013, 04:05 AM
nice this is what I like to see. everyone getting along just fine :cool: very nice hi 5 deadwater ! !

btw how're things butt

What up Bimmer! Kate Upton is a huge UofM fan. :) Go Blue!

Butt Futter
06-12-2013, 04:06 AM
(have fun wasting your money on a teepee) Sriracha > Frank's Red Hot. ITT hot sauce, hot chicks and no more talk of teepees

You're going to burn in hell for that statement! :mad:

Max Power
06-12-2013, 06:13 AM

I am unfamiliar with this Utopia where choices don't have consequences. Lead me there.

Butt Futter
06-12-2013, 08:23 AM
This place is called Greedlandia.

mxz
06-12-2013, 10:20 AM
I am unfamiliar with this Utopia where choices don't have consequences. Lead me there.4 more years of B.O. and we'll get there.

Dipstik
06-12-2013, 11:09 AM
4 more years of B.O. and we'll get there.

*munches popcorn*

Lurker
06-12-2013, 03:23 PM
Why? Because OP takes a freaking game too seriously?

I think I love you.

Deadwater
06-12-2013, 03:54 PM
Why? Because OP takes a freaking game too seriously?

You don't take it seriously? Then you must be a joke...move on

Butt Futter
06-13-2013, 03:44 AM
This game is as serious as a hangnail.

Max Power
06-13-2013, 07:25 AM
You don't take it seriously? Then you must be a joke...move on

Good Lord......

Sulla1
06-13-2013, 07:25 AM
This game is as serious as a hangnail.

The hangnail could become infected. Possibly with flesh eating bacteria. One minute you have a hangnail, the next you have 5 nubs.