PDA

View Full Version : disqualify

BILAT NI KAZU BAHO
06-11-2013, 01:26 AM
4th place faction should be 3rd place!!! If you dont disqualify the faction ahead of them I will post the photo of the player with 5 MIG. Oh wait its posted somewhere already but name covered!

" im im a frog with 5 MIG , I will hop and hop till my butt hurts! "

HGF69
06-11-2013, 05:00 AM
Twidles fingers

James_mac
06-11-2013, 05:17 AM
4th place faction should be 3rd place!!! If you dont disqualify the faction ahead of them I will post the photo of the player with 5 MIG. Oh wait its posted somewhere already but name covered!

99% of the people on this forum don't know the full story so stop trying to stir things up. We already have enough troll's on here!

camper killer
06-11-2013, 05:22 AM
time to drink the Kool-Aid..... save the world and just do it.

Tito89
06-11-2013, 05:56 AM

more pointless than the insane clowns attempt at brining down the cartel

Big73
06-11-2013, 06:08 AM

HI Bilat.
Could you PM me that photo, I´m in a top 3 faction, and would really like to know who that is.

hzeir
06-11-2013, 06:10 AM
more pointless than the insane clowns attempt at brining down the cartel

And who told you that didn't happen

Tito89
06-11-2013, 06:13 AM
And who told you that didn't happen

did they? they didnt crack top 10

-TANGO-
06-11-2013, 06:24 AM
99% of the people on this forum don't know the full story so stop trying to stir things up. We already have enough troll's on here!

I assume your inclusive of the 1% then?

I would rather hope so given the manner in which you speak on this topic.

The gentlemen is merely pointing out, albeit rather late, that harbouring a hacker or someone who has been hacked with prior knowledge to the WD event should have booted them out or the victim/perpetrator resign.

Simple. No grey area. Cut and dry etc etc.

ptong
06-11-2013, 07:09 AM
And I thought I had it bad when I met 83 Sky Predators or 44 Rampage Gunners?

Is Gree ever going to do something about these issues?

Forgive me, I'm a junior member commiserating with your 5 MIG case.

Tctiger
06-11-2013, 07:17 AM
WD started , someone hacked into a players account taking over the players game selling buildings spending gold ect ect , the faction reported it , cj basically confirmed all of this on forum yesterday so end of story . hope you get your game back dude .

Generik79
06-11-2013, 07:27 AM
While I have heard the full story, as told by the participants, I think opponents who faced the issue presented here ARE entitled to find out, directly, honestly, and fully, what the background on this is. If nothing else, it is a strong cautionary tale. And, so, I disagree with anyone saying "shut up, go away," or the anything similar.

honest Abe
06-11-2013, 07:38 AM
The cautionary tale is DO NOT EVER give people the info at the bottom of your gree ticket. There is a reason for cj's sticky on personal information. With that information, someone else can steal your game. There have been several cases of this already, think of it like handing out your social security, brithday, name and address to someone in Nigeria.

While I have heard the full story, as told by the participants, I think opponents who faced the issue presented here ARE entitled to find out, directly, honestly, and fully, what the background on this is. If nothing else, it is a strong cautionary tale. And, so, I disagree with anyone saying "shut up, go away," or the anything similar.

Philly982
06-11-2013, 07:57 AM
This subject was covered in another thread as mentioned earlier in this one. After reading through the entire thread I feel bad for the accused player in question, as it seems the only thing that the player in question did wrong was accidentally and unknowingly provide personal information. It almost seems that many players want the player and faction in question to be guilty and do not want to look at the evidence presented in the other thread and by the moderator.

I guess the lesson to be learned is exactly what honest Abe mentioned above. Hopefully Gree can find out who did this so that the player and faction in question can stop being berated by others.

MadFox
06-11-2013, 09:29 AM
I reviewed the threads and gathered some info myself...

Please tell me...
WHY should someone hack the own account to level up and to lower the stats??? It just makes no sense...

IMHO...those people who did that to this account should not only be banned.
I would even contact a lawyer... Money has been spent on this account...and it has been taken illegally.
They have gone too far.
The guilty person should be sued...
The faction and all of its players which inhabit such criminal minded people should get banned.
Such a dumb action against a rival faction for sure has been internally announced through faction chat or a faction forum.

Fox out.

CJ54
06-11-2013, 10:03 AM
As I said in the other thread, we are sorting this one out. The lesson, again, is do not share personal information. And if you believe that your account has been compromised (you would have had to share your UDID with someone) contact us ASAP.

EDIT: This won't be an issue for very much longer.