PDA

View Full Version : Question

OBAMASMAMA
06-10-2013, 05:54 PM
Other than camping, how does a lower level player like me (lvl 44) become stronger??? Any specific tips?
Pm me, or respond, doesn't matter
Thanks

Philly982
06-10-2013, 06:09 PM
The simple answer is gold. The biggest strategy in this game is how to use gold effectively and efficiently. There is no other way to catch up. If you are a free player then it takes time, dedication, and knowing when to pick and choose to be active. Play the events, but be conscious of your xp gains. PVE LTQs like the one currently going on may or may not be for you. Do a couple of the missions, but not enough to rank up considerably. Same for the boss events. To Camp between the events of your liking and then go as far as possible in the ones that you do like. If you are a free player you will have to face the fact that you will never be as strong as some and just take enjoyment in the events that you like while trying to get as strong as you can for your level tier.

Golf4life
06-10-2013, 06:10 PM
you could always hack?

seems to be abundant still

OBAMASMAMA
06-10-2013, 06:14 PM
The simple answer is gold. The biggest strategy in this game is how to use gold effectively and efficiently. There is no other way to catch up. If you are a free player then it takes time, dedication, and knowing when to pick and choose to be active. Play the events, but be conscious of your xp gains. PVE LTQs like the one currently going on may or may not be for you. Do a couple of the missions, but not enough to rank up considerably. Same for the boss events. To Camp between the events of your liking and then go as far as possible in the ones that you do like. If you are a free player you will have to face the fact that you will never be as strong as some and just take enjoyment in the events that you like while trying to get as strong as you can for your level tier.

Thanks! And you seem knowledgeable, good items???

OBAMASMAMA
06-10-2013, 06:14 PM
you could always hack?

seems to be abundant still

Sad but true

bigman
06-10-2013, 06:19 PM
Other than camping, how does a lower level player like me (lvl 44) become stronger??? Any specific tips?
Pm me, or respond, doesn't matter
Thanks
Gold gold ,, and more gold

OBAMASMAMA
06-10-2013, 07:39 PM
Good units to get?

riderrod
06-10-2013, 07:48 PM
gold is not the end all and be all of doing well in this game. I've never bought gold and I do just fine. I may not be a monster, but I definitely built up enough strength to have fun raiding at level 162. 132KA/145KD. My advice is to do the events and ensure that you time your level ups well to take advantage of them. Raiding has served me very well. Always keep building and upgrading and expanding. And always by the best units available to you so you can replace the weak units.

WinD-n-RaiN
06-10-2013, 07:57 PM
gold is not the end all and be all of doing well in this game. I've never bought gold and I do just fine. I may not be a monster, but I definitely built up enough strength to have fun raiding at level 162. 132KA/145KD. My advice is to do the events and ensure that you time your level ups well to take advantage of them. Raiding has served me very well. Always keep building and upgrading and expanding. And always by the best units available to you so you can replace the weak units.
LISTEN TO DIS GUY!!! It works. That is how I started doing good and I'm sure this strategy will work good for you

candyson
06-10-2013, 08:07 PM
Just keep doing the force degradation and total war missions. You can easily rack up 10k valor a day doing this. Save the valor until you unlock some strong valor units, and use it on those.

OBAMASMAMA
06-10-2013, 09:16 PM
Thanks guys for the great info!!!

AndreGoJ
06-11-2013, 01:44 AM
Hey, Guardians of Justice would love to have you. Just splintered off from a poorly run faction.

No donation requirements - we give what we can. Tips/strategies/advice given. Great group of core daily/hourly players looking for others like us. Code: 878 375 090.

Hooligany
06-11-2013, 02:18 AM

You should try harder. No offence but this stats is rather weak for your level.

Lamentor
06-11-2013, 02:40 AM
I'm about 95% a free player (I only use some gold occasionally for WD events), lv 151 with (finally) 200k/220k A/D. The key is to play smart, keep up with events, know ahead of time what you can/can't do (comes with experience) and tons of valor units. The only thing about valor is that it basically requires you to attack due to the majority of valor obtained coming from goals.

Typically a good start, unless you can be patient is to go with the 350 valor Super Hornets. 36/26. Cheap. I stacked 300 of them before the Ranking system came out. I stacked up to 250 Elite Water Cruiser 41/65 after that. The quickest way to unlock elite water cruisers is to attack(you need to get Colonel rank), but you'll level many times before you get there. Raids work too(although not AT ALL a viable source of valor), although by default it's going to be slower, even though you have a higher potential to get bigger battle points per stamina used.

Boss events are simple enough. If you stage the mission LTQ's and use that energy as a boss trigger, it's killing 2 birds with 1 stone basically. It's important to get as far as possible on boss events, so use the 13 hit trick. Use energy to farm for the collect ten ltq, get at least 20+ of the needed item asap(could be cases or explosives or w/e). After you unlock the units you want from unit buildings, keep expanding your base. INCREASE YOUR VAULT CONSTANTLY. When LE buildings come out, it's a good chance to gain strong units for very little exp gain. The higher your vault, the higher you're going to level the building up, the better the units you'll get from leveling it up.

If you are fine with leveling up, attacking is the fastest way to raise your stats outside of events. Raiding, although yields more of an average exp range per stamina over attacking (while I believe attacking can produce greater numbers.. something like 1-25 exp or so at higher levels), is a great thing, but requires time. If you're not too big on gaining much exp, you get to pick your targets, which means you can choose to raid high level buildings only, of course, that is, if you're willing to put fourth the time to do so.

Cash units are not worth it. The cost of the good ones are too high. Unless you're sporting over 3-4m/hr, in which case, you'd probably have an all gold army, it just doesn't make sense to waste time purchasing them (although I should note that I've had the same 10 Battleships for over 4 months and counting due to the "Very Low" casualty rate. I also took time to invest in 105 Counterstrike Torpedo Boats. 2,500 for 50/61 stats seems not worth it, but you're paying for something that lasts and something that you'll on a VERY RARE occasion, lose.

Last thing I'm going to bring up is to level up your boost buildings to 5 at least. Having all 4 at level 5 provides a 10% increase in stats across the boards. After that, you can focus on whichever unit type your stats weigh heaviest in. (limitations due to upgrade times)

Well, I'm sure there's plenty of stuff irrelevant to the question asked, but I do hope at least something here helps!