MADCAT
06-10-2013, 04:08 PM
glad to say I will never worry about my gold bonus again

didnt spend a dime this weekend

Ferr
06-10-2013, 04:10 PM
glad to say I will never worry about my gold bonus again

didnt spend a dime this weekend
Thats what the 99% regeneration buddy told Gree the other day.

MADCAT
06-10-2013, 04:25 PM
Thats what the 99% regeneration buddy told Gree the other day.

unlike him, im telling GREE by keeping my money, ill use it to buy more guns and ammo for the upcoming Zombie war.

I hope for 2 things:
1. You and my buddies who joined your faction before madagascar the best of luck and destroy all others
2. I am not around to see it, because I quit MW, KA, and CC

Ferr
06-11-2013, 05:22 AM
unlike him, im telling GREE by keeping my money, ill use it to buy more guns and ammo for the upcoming Zombie war.

I hope for 2 things:
1. You and my buddies who joined your faction before madagascar the best of luck and destroy all others
2. I am not around to see it, because I quit MW, KA, and CC

Anyway i can convince you to get back? To mw .....

eric61
06-11-2013, 02:32 PM
As you know Ferr, we are the hack killers. If we actually had the support of your faction and others instead of lip service , this game might actually be an honest game to play. I also am debating my future with MW as I am disgusted with the company, the lip service, and all the things that bring down this game. Long live McGurt!!!! Hacker killer faction. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

keeskiller
06-11-2013, 03:32 PM
No you can't and here is why.

Congratulations big three...yes, you won in order....super pirates? No...there was a time that pirates would
have had nothing to do with super trannies...there was a time when pirates had honor...no more..the REAL
pirates have left...there was a time when Ferr was for the people...no more..put up GOLD or get the (you
know what) off my team. Congratulations, you have won...you have given up your dignity and your soul
to do so...but you have won?

well i don't see the problem, its their money that they spend? I play the game and will stay playing untill i have no more time or swaaaaag in it..

StickShift
06-11-2013, 03:53 PM
The only problem I have is the amount of event units that GREE is giving out. When I first started play a year and half ago, people talked about all gold armies, well now almost everyone will have all indestructible armies lol

United Nation of Foxes
06-11-2013, 03:59 PM

Congratulations big three...yes, you won in order....super pirates? No...there was a time that pirates would
have had nothing to do with super trannies...there was a time when pirates had honor...no more..the REAL
pirates have left...there was a time when Ferr was for the people...no more..put up GOLD or get the (you
know what) off my team. Congratulations, you have won...you have given up your dignity and your soul

Multi account melt, take the hint son

Plutonium 238
06-11-2013, 04:01 PM

why are you answering for someone else?
as you can see that person is banned

United Nation of Foxes
06-11-2013, 04:15 PM
Yes, it is possible that Gree is in control of all three accounts. Son? Possible if you are
over 80. hi madcat, isn't your main forum account banned ?