PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Units Received from Madagascar

Philly982
06-10-2013, 03:50 PM
I was just checking my inventory after the Battle for Madagascar and noticed that I received 2 of each of the Honey Badger, Adder Helicopter, Elite Fossa, Adder Stalker, and Riptide Speeder units. I am not sure if this is just an Android display glitch, or if I did in fact receive two awards during the automated rewarding process by mistake. I did not do anything wrong except not sleep for the past several days. I value honesty and integrity so I have sent in a ticket to Gree about the matter and will not do any PvP until I receive a response (unless the second LTQ is a PVP LTQ and even then I will only participate in the LTQ missions and nothing more)

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Jaebee
06-10-2013, 04:16 PM
Not since Brazil, in that one I think I had two of everything, but they corrected it in about a week.

Johnjohnb4
06-10-2013, 04:32 PM
Similarly, I haven't received my Riptide Speeder. Is this happening to anyone else?

general_J
06-10-2013, 04:37 PM
It's happening to others. A couple in our faction.

steveo127
06-10-2013, 05:03 PM
Devs, please do not ban Philly82. I know others have been banned before for reporting themselves and they were banned. He has done nothing wrong and has acted honorably by bringing this bug to attention, before others accused him of cheating the system. Please do not penalize him.

Philly82: good job my man. I'm sure it'll be corrected soon. Also, on my LLP I have yet to receive any units. I'm sure this will all be taken care of soon enough.

CJ54
06-10-2013, 05:21 PM
We're checking into it.

Philly982
06-10-2013, 05:22 PM
Thanks steveo127! Hope they will not ban me for something that I did not do. I worked really hard to get one of each of those units, and somehow they gave me two. It seems as if I was not the only one who received multiple units after the event either.

And many thanks CJ!!