PDA

View Full Version : McGurt faction did again....

Gpzoon
06-10-2013, 03:41 PM
When we say top 10 we are talking of over the top teams. And McGurt, without any doubts, is one of those have been written MW history.
They did again... 7th in Madagascar... and I can tell all of you I was there with them, racing this amazing event against SUP 1&2, FERR, and the other monsters teams.
What to say? Standing ovation for who is seatting in the hall of fame.

United Nation of Foxes
06-10-2013, 03:43 PM
I imagine its easy with that 99% regen.....

Jhenry02
06-10-2013, 03:47 PM
Good job Durt and the Gang!
Ignore the trolls.

United Nation of Foxes
06-10-2013, 03:49 PM
Shut up jhenry you plum

MADCAT
06-10-2013, 03:55 PM
Top 10 McGurt!!

Starling
06-10-2013, 03:56 PM
Congrats on a hard fought and well deserved rank!

Jaebee
06-10-2013, 04:00 PM
Congrats to Durt & crew!!

commander Don
06-10-2013, 04:03 PM
Its honour to serve with such amaizing people, 4 in a row.

Sparky!
06-10-2013, 04:05 PM
Glad to see my old group representing top 10 status still. Way to go guys!

Ferr
06-10-2013, 04:07 PM
When we say top 10 we are talking of over the top teams. And McGurt, without any doubts, is one of those have been written MW history.
They did again... 7th in Madagascar... and I can tell all of you I was there with them, racing this amazing event against SUP 1&2, FERR, and the other monsters teams.
What to say? Standing ovation for who is seatting in the hall of fame.
Still standing I am......
And applauding.

SuperSonic Chimp
06-10-2013, 04:08 PM
GREAT people in McGurt! I've enjoyed my time with you guys...and gal! Lol inside joke. ;-) total class group, top echoleon for sure! My hat off to all of you guys and good luck to those leaving the game. It was truely an experience for me. And special shout out to rage...good luck and god speed bro!

Gpzoon
06-10-2013, 04:10 PM
Probably easier, more than you can figure out....but who did it honestly is entitled to be proud of their job.
And as I said McGurt did again..

Franks79
06-10-2013, 04:20 PM
Top 10 feels good doesn't it.

VFF has much respect for you guys.

Hooligany
06-10-2013, 04:22 PM
Congrats
Hasn't been easy

Zach3432
06-10-2013, 04:24 PM
Congrats to the McGurt crew!

hype4bid
06-10-2013, 05:02 PM
GREAT people in McGurt! I've enjoyed my time with you guys...and gal! Lol inside joke. ;-) total class group, top echoleon for sure! My hat off to all of you guys and good luck to those leaving the game. It was truely an experience for me. And special shout out to rage...good luck and god speed bro!

Been with this group since Brazil and all are great folks. Too many to name but they know who they are. Some players may come and go but all will remember the great times they had tapping away as a McGurt. Congrats to all my teammates for another fine performance and a special shout out to crazy Rage who will be sailing away in the sunset. U will b missed bro!

smw

jimthefifth
06-10-2013, 05:12 PM
I have been honored to have been with McGurt for the last 5 wars and I must say to have such quality people with high ethical standards and amazing teamwork have made a silly little game into a team sport.While I am sure there are many wonderful factions out there, I will certainly say Durt has been an amazing leader and has brought together a strong, ethical team from all over the globe.

And to acknowledge the ignorant troll is silly I know- but as someone who has dedicated a year and a
half of my life and thousands of dollars to enjoy this game- please keep your ignorant dribble to yourself and not accuse the very people who worked hard and sacrificed to expose individuals who chose to
unethical choices. The dedication and knowledge of the top teams (while silly) is impressive off the
charts.

Jimthefifth

Meta Rage Trollbot
06-10-2013, 05:16 PM

Well, if it isn't everyone's least favorite and least witty troll. Thankfully, your street cred is worth as much as a piece of bazooka joe gum.

And Ferr, to face you guys for the last one iced the cake. And yes, 5-10 McGurt gnats took their last shot at you. Doubt you noticed.

To all: this is an awesome faction.

Speed ump
06-10-2013, 06:52 PM
Great job guys. Always liked the way you did it too.

wittywon
06-10-2013, 07:56 PM
Congrats to you all. Have you decided the mcgurt future yet? I hope you stick around the top 10.

Golf4life
06-10-2013, 08:01 PM
Good job Durt and the Gang!
Ignore the trolls.

Jhenry - see how annoying this guy is?!?!

Shut up jhenry you plum

honest Abe
06-10-2013, 08:06 PM
Great job durt. One of the good guys.

Vballmadam
06-10-2013, 08:57 PM
I have always been a Mc Gurt fan! I congratulate each and every one of you! I hate to see people from your team leave the game. You can always come back and visit often....good luck to you!

Eli...I hope you're not one leaving!

Corsair
06-10-2013, 09:04 PM
Tip of the hat to McGurt and crew. I don't think we faced you at all this time. Maybe we will catch you in Poland. Cheers!

GuyInLobsterSuit
06-10-2013, 10:02 PM
Nice work McGurt you brought the hurt and shoveled the dirt.

Good faction.
Ps. Tried to work in "pert" but could only come up with nipples.

I am a cow
06-10-2013, 10:43 PM
Good job McGurt

Tito89
06-10-2013, 11:03 PM
does mcgurt have free players? or they all gold? just curious, not intending on starting anything

SuperSonic Chimp
06-11-2013, 12:25 AM
And Ferr, to face you guys for the last one iced the cake. And yes, 5-10 McGurt gnats took their last shot at you. Doubt you noticed.

To all: this is an awesome faction.

Yup! I was one of these said gnats and this is a crowning moment in my game play! Sorry Ferr...don't hurt me if you run across me!

http://i42.tinypic.com/33dgr5y.png

winston
06-11-2013, 12:25 AM
It has been an honor to fight with you McGurties. Such amazing people in the team and great leader in Durt. Sad that gree made this awesome faction to loose so many great players. I will miss you guys. Good luck in the future, hope we meet again in the future.

Rowdydowdy
06-11-2013, 12:44 AM
Good job McGurt.....

Tito89
06-11-2013, 12:46 AM
Yup! I was one of these said gnats and this is a crowning moment in my game play! Sorry Ferr...don't hurt me if you run across me!

http://i42.tinypic.com/33dgr5y.png

what the heck is ferrs' second best unit? never seen it before

Gpzoon
06-11-2013, 12:50 AM
Let's say it's a golden team ;)

does mcgurt have free players? or they all gold? just curious, not intending on starting anything

BILAT NI KAZU BAHO
06-11-2013, 01:04 AM
Probably easier, more than you can figure out....but who did it honestly is entitled to be proud of their job.
And as I said McGurt did again..

You should remove that 4th in Columbia because technically you guys should have been disqualified having eleven players with 99 HEALTH REGEN. Where is Lord Vader and Chiu now? Oh thats right...banned!

Biensoi
06-11-2013, 01:06 AM
Another fantastic performance of this faction!;)

SUPER UNITED PIRATES
06-11-2013, 01:41 AM
Shut up jhenry you plum

jhenry is our whales in war。it is always great to have him。rake i managed to rake 400k wd thanks to him。

SUPER UNITED PIRATES
06-11-2013, 01:42 AM
You should remove that 4th in Columbia because technically you guys should have been disqualified having eleven players with 99 HEALTH REGEN. Where is Lord Vader and Chiu now? Oh thats right...banned!

lol 11 players yet not even top 3。omg

SuperSonic Chimp
06-11-2013, 01:44 AM

Some swarm missle thingymajiggerbobber. His 45th best unit was was stronger than my 3rd best unit...the guy is a freakin BEAST!

A3OT
06-11-2013, 02:13 AM
Stupid trolls...

You don't even know what was in our faction all this time - these hackers came to us AFTER Columbia, before a week of this WD war. They were removed after a day of standing with us, after that Lord Vader, Chiu and others has left the game with their own, because they have been hacked. So shut up and go study homework.

Meta Rage Trollbot
06-11-2013, 03:02 AM

I don't know where you pulled this one from, but it smells funky. We have lost more than one player, good players and people, exposing violators so YOU could enjoy YOUR game experience. You are probably troll-like in real life too. We know who we are, so your accusations don't phase us.

And yes, after 2 1/2 years here I am leaving McGurt and the game. My ULP base is already sold, the little guy is having his fate determined. Please reach out to others to fill my spots.

Thank you Gree for am entertaining, if somewhat imperfect, game.

boco78
06-11-2013, 04:02 AM
Congratulations to McGurt and his guys! I´m proud that one member of my faction was recruited there in this war, that means we are also doing great! Good luck in future to all of your memebers and Durt himself!;)

Crypt
06-11-2013, 04:30 AM
after the whole regen drama mcgurt pledged not to spend any gold this war... then they came out and said this is the last war they are spending gold. are you men of your words ? i doubt it

these guys made a campaign against other factions for hacking and made sure they were punished for it. they have been found guilty of the same thing and are no doubt still reaping the rewards(faction bonuses) of those hackers banned or not.

now everyone jumps on Mc G's D but "other" factions get slated??

I'm no hater just find it amusing how hypocritical some of your are on this forum.

this is no troll post just pointing a few things out that seems to have slipped your memories.

Tito89
06-11-2013, 04:32 AM
after the whole regen drama mcgurt pledged not to spend any gold this war... then they came out and said this is the last war they are spending gold. are you men of your words ? i doubt it

these guys made a campaign against other factions for hacking and made sure they were punished for it. they have been found guilty of the same thing and are no doubt still reaping the rewards(faction bonuses) of those hackers banned or not.

I'm no hater just find it amusing how hypocritical some of your are on this forum.

this is no troll post just pointing a few things out that seems to have slipped your memories.

thats a fair point, but prepare for a berating by mcgurt and co...

Jaebee
06-11-2013, 04:49 AM

I'm not in McGurt, but I believe you misunderstood them...they were going to refrain from BUYING more gold, but they still had their May gold bonuses to spend, and it earned them another repeat top 10 performance. Congrats again team McGurt!

Gpzoon
06-11-2013, 05:23 AM
First of all Durt said no more gold will be bought unless there is evidence hackers will step out the game. Further was said that in Madagascar we were going to burn all our bonus gold and this has been done. Maybe you should go back to recruitment section reading at Rage threads. As matter of fact some player hasn't got his montly gold bonus in time.
10 teams are there over the top.... starting by SUP1 till VFF, they made Madagascar another amazing competition. There is no player in MW can hide in all honesty that he has checked at least once at the leader board and have watched with envy and admiration these fantastic teams contending for the top 10. No one can hide that he yearned for a single battle, to be there with them, the protagonist of the story of modern war. McGurt gang is there top 10, did again with sacrifices and integrity.
I was there, I was with them, so chapeaux for these top 10...

Crypt
06-11-2013, 05:40 AM
i know what top ten takes, trust me. i do not doubt the effort required to get there.

My point is that Mc G contributed to the slander of the other top factions that had been accused of cheating.

Now we know Mc G also had hackers in its own faction why are you guys still sucking D ? should they not be subjected to same hate threads as all the other so called "hactions" ?

ignorance is bliss

Durt McGurt
06-11-2013, 05:49 AM
i know what top ten takes, trust me. i do not doubt the effort required to get there.

My point is that Mc G contributed to the slander of the other top factions that had been accused of cheating.

Now we know Mc G also had hackers in its own faction why are you guys still sucking D ? should they not be subjected to same hate threads as all the other so called "hactions" ?

ignorance is bliss

Your statement is incorrect. You are now slandering a top faction.

boco78
06-11-2013, 05:58 AM
Welcome back Durt!

RetroEd
06-11-2013, 05:58 AM
Well hats off to you guys! Took 26 of us to get 3million in Madagascar; i thought that was good but you guys are clearly up another knotch or two!! PM me if you want to join our Faction for a quieter time, got 18 spots available ;)

Baraka
06-11-2013, 06:05 AM
Job well done Mcgurt !!!

Crypt
06-11-2013, 06:08 AM
Your statement is incorrect. You are now slandering a top faction.

we can go back and fourth all day but there really is no point.

I just find it distasteful to play the role of the good guys when you know its not the case. think about how you have judged others in the past. I'm just pointing out what others in this thread seem to be forgetting.

Durt McGurt
06-11-2013, 06:13 AM

The trolls are hungry, I will feed a couple...

Please ask any of the top teams that we have played in the past if we have had a "Lord Vader" on our roster.

As for "Chui" he is one of the McGurt officers who sacrificed his account to get the information regarding the 99% health regen hack. The hackers were not in our squad for any main events. They showed screen shots of them on the real moffos roster each with over a million WD points in Colombia. They joined us after the event and were removed the following day. Screen shots were sent to support and the ToS violators have been banned. Chui then self reported to gree along with screen shots. Gree has thanked us for doing this by banning his account.

Still hungry little troll?

Durt McGurt
06-11-2013, 06:16 AM
we can go back and fourth all day but there really is no point.

I just find it distasteful to play the role of the good guys when you know its not the case. think about how you have judged others in the past. I'm just pointing out what others in this thread seem to be forgetting.

We do not care what your thoughts of us are. We play an honest game. I understand that's not your style.

Tito89
06-11-2013, 06:21 AM
We do not care what your thoughts of us are. We play an honest game. I understand that's not your style.

this thread has gone off track, its about mc gurt's success, regardless of cheating which seems unfair, notice how things have changed, the clowns were under heavy criticism not so long ago, now mc gurt, who next? its a pointless thing to do, accuse people of hacking, if you think they are hackers, get screen shots and go through the proper channels instead of playing he said she said.

Durt McGurt
06-11-2013, 06:23 AM

I don't remember seeing where we had pledged to not spend any gold this war. Could you please link me as you are so very helpful.

We have never had campaigns against other factions, other than those who were hactions or encouraged the behavior.

And please remain off my D

DME
06-11-2013, 06:24 AM
Having HAD "hackers" in ones faction is completely different to HAVING "hackers" in ones faction. Keeping "hackers" in ones faction and continuing to benefit from them after one discovers them to be "hackers" is the real issue or letting them in to make vast donations and then removing them only to allow them back to donate another vast sum at a later date.
Chances are that most -if not all- top factions will have had at least one "hacker" in their ranks at one point in time or another.

Durt McGurt
06-11-2013, 06:25 AM
this thread has gone off track

Good point Tito.

Well done everyone. To those who have already deleted or are in process, you will be missed.

Gambit12
06-11-2013, 09:23 AM

Its from the leaderboard grand prize during the month of Egypt WD event. The name of the unit is "OSIRIS SWARM LAUNCHER" with a stats of 9,945A/8,199D...

http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg622/Swyn1221/Leader%20board%20Grand%20Prizes/FC436E4B-344D-471F-AD15-A10F97FA9E1E-2681-000002619BE59F60_zpsbd9340e6.jpg (http://s1247.photobucket.com/user/Swyn1221/media/Leader%20board%20Grand%20Prizes/FC436E4B-344D-471F-AD15-A10F97FA9E1E-2681-000002619BE59F60_zpsbd9340e6.jpg.html)

Charles of the PFJ
06-11-2013, 10:03 AM
Congrats to Durt and crew! Nice to see you back on forum Durt!

Plutonium 238
06-11-2013, 01:11 PM
congrats mcgurt and all other top 10 factions

Gpzoon
06-11-2013, 01:14 PM
Yeah the king's back ;)

jimthefifth
06-11-2013, 01:38 PM
Like I am sure any other faction- people contribute in different ways and at different levels....but most
importantly is great leadership and great people.....and a bunch of shiny yellow bars

:)

JimtheFifth
Team McGurt

jimthefifth
06-11-2013, 02:00 PM
You are obviously completely ignorant of the McGurt Faction and exactly what has gone on inside of it....as a 40 year old professional and a mid level player in McGurt I have no reason to lie. You are 100% wrong in your assertion and accusations and I am offended by it. We received ZERO benefit and the hackers that entered our faction right after Colombia were gone in 24 hours and did nothing but hack players accounts for revenge.

Look at our bonuses....they are far from stellar

Size of our faction? only with a hard donation push did we get where we are

You have ZERO evidence of anything because there is nothing there....good people who spent craploads of money on the game are leaving or already gone because of those hacks....

Again I will gladly challenge you to produce any evidence and will immediately close out my account
after a year and half of work if you can.....but if you can't you go. Whoever this goofball hater is should
now go away or step up in front of everyone....I am willing to do so because unlike you....I WAS THERE....I didnt read the Enquirer and think I knew something. Show me how smart you are Crypt....this team
of good people worked too hard for the team and the good of the game to have some know nothing
shoot his mouth off.....again anytime the challenge is open...step in or go away.

Gpzoon
06-11-2013, 02:06 PM
:d :d :d :) :) :)

like i am sure any other faction- people contribute in different ways and at different levels....but most
importantly is great leadership and great people.....and a bunch of shiny yellow bars

:)

jimthefifth
team mcgurt

eric61
06-11-2013, 02:26 PM
To that ******* united nation of foxes. I will be looking for and your faction and once I get a list.......I am shutting out all your lights, taking all you money, and make you guys cry like babies on my wall as I use your money to upgrade my base. Big mouth...no power. Here I come

jimthefifth
06-11-2013, 03:01 PM
Your are an ignorant fool and know nothing....run along and go play with the kiddies....you have no business here.

Sadistic.
06-11-2013, 03:08 PM
Bilat my old friend, here you are again trolling the good threads of the Mcgurt people.. Pick up your ball and go home buddy, no one is interested in your game.. Go play by yourself! You have no business in an HONEST thread.. Hahahaha, have a great day!

Sadistic.
06-11-2013, 03:23 PM
To the mcgurts, past, present and future it has been the effort of every single one of you that has made mcgurts the team you see before you.. I personally would like to thank each and every one of you that has served, still serving or inspire to serve under the Mcgurt name. I will miss the people that are leaving or have already left, they will be missed by all.. Rage, buddy.. I have the upmost respect for you and i wish you the very best life has to offer! you become a great friend, I will miss your humour your integrity and most of all! The talk of that blooming sofa! Lol.. Basically ladies and gents, I SALUTE YOU DURT AND THE MCGURTS! Can I get a " **** ****"

Ajk
06-11-2013, 04:47 PM
So, what does it take to slash and burn with the infamous McGurt? This is a serious inquiry.

Pm me please.

Plutonium 238
06-11-2013, 05:12 PM
So, what does it take to slash and burn with the infamous McGurt? This is a serious inquiry.

Pm me please.

PM sent :)

TYR_Rune
06-11-2013, 10:06 PM
Well done McGurt and the rest of the legit factions!

To Trolls: submit your case to Gree, submit your "proof" (if you have any).
We dont talk cheap, everytime we accuse someone of hacking it is ALWAYS backed up by proof.. we post it in the forum then submit all the proofs we gathered to Gree..

Mcgurt faction is always open for any investigation, for we dont allow or tolerate any hackers within our ranks.. we immediately kicked all suspected hackers from our faction.

From Brazil to Madagascar.. Mcgurt has always been consistent for what it stand for. NO TO CHEATS!

Btw, Chui, our officer who sacrificed his accounts just to gather evidence from the Hackers who tried to penetrate our faction (to avenge their former faction's demise), was also booted out just hours before the Madagascar war began. He submitted himself to Gree, and its up to Gree now to cleanse his account..

To Hackers and Hacktions: Beware, Mcgurt will NEVER stop to seek you out.. we will NEVER stop to gather proof against you.
Our :rolleyes:EYES:rolleyes: are everywhere. We are watching you.

Thlinks
06-11-2013, 10:44 PM
So you guys never knew you had hackers? Never found it odd that some members had 99 regen? I guess tthe biggest question is how ccome, you guys allowed them and didn't mention anything about it on the forums. Like hey guys we just found 2 hackers in our faction we did report them but letting everyone know to watch your members closer to avoid hackers in your faction.. I never saw any post of that nature so ye fishy?

Durt McGurt
06-12-2013, 03:42 AM
So you guys never knew you had hackers? Never found it odd that some members had 99 regen? I guess tthe biggest question is how ccome, you guys allowed them and didn't mention anything about it on the forums. Like hey guys we just found 2 hackers in our faction we did report them but letting everyone know to watch your members closer to avoid hackers in your faction.. I never saw any post of that nature so ye fishy?

A few points as you seem to be in the dark.
The ToS violators were in our faction less than a day.
They joined between events.
It is impossible to know if someone has 99% health regen without seeing all of their bonuses.
Lastly... It was posted here, by me. The thread was deleted and I was given a week ban from the forum. Perhaps I will receive another for bringing it up.

I am a cow
06-12-2013, 03:52 AM
A few points as you seem to be in the dark.
The ToS violators were in our faction less than a day.
They joined between events.
It is impossible to know if someone has 99% health regen without seeing all of their bonuses.
Lastly... It was posted here, by me. The thread was deleted and I was given a week ban from the forum. Perhaps I will receive another for bringing it up.

I think that this is true do not give a crap about what you think. How many times have you seen durt getting p!$$ed over hackers? dont you think that he and his faction would have a bit more common sense? People these days good job Durt

TYR_Rune
06-12-2013, 05:20 AM

"The biggest question is" where were you when we posted SEVERAL threads regarding the hackers and their 99% cheat?

Have you read my thread? Let me enlighten u a bit,.. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?56524-Hackers-and-Hacktions

The best thread that youre looking for was deleted by Gree just hours after posting it.

jimthefifth
06-12-2013, 06:01 AM
I never comment on brain surgery because I am not a surgeon and know not one thing about it....next time you have a thought....let it go. You making such a blatantly ignorant comment in a public forum is laughable. You must be new to the game and forum to say what you did....just say thank you for all the crap our team has endured because we care and time spent trying it fix this game and go along your merry way.....

QUOTE=Thlinks;814012]So you guys never knew you had hackers? Never found it odd that some members had 99 regen? I guess tthe biggest question is how ccome, you guys allowed them and didn't mention anything about it on the forums. Like hey guys we just found 2 hackers in our faction we did report them but letting everyone know to watch your members closer to avoid hackers in your faction.. I never saw any post of that nature so ye fishy?[/QUOTE]

rce
06-12-2013, 08:38 AM
Hahaha, You know you're doing something right when you have some many haters on your jock.

Gamboloader
06-15-2013, 11:43 AM
So how much did it cost in real money?