PDA

View Full Version : LE Building for Poland?

ModernWar123
06-10-2013, 12:57 PM
Anyone know if there is going to be a building? If so give us the sources and the cost and amount it produces. Thanks!

IlliniFan1
06-10-2013, 12:58 PM
Hopefully it is a good building with a good payout to compensate for no Madagascar building.

Golf4life
06-10-2013, 01:03 PM
remember the last time these threads started?

and people kept bugging the devs so much about them?

and then they DIDNT release a building at all because so many people were complaining?

DeT Bob
06-10-2013, 01:13 PM
they could rename the malagasy outpost... if it passes qa

Vltor_Ace
06-10-2013, 01:33 PM
I am hoping that the devs at least see that the LE buildings are a good thing. There will always be complainers, but most of us enjoy getting the new buildings.

Nouife
06-10-2013, 01:41 PM

and then they DIDNT release a building at all because so many people were complaining?

Oh, they didn't release the last building because people were complaining? Seriously what are you smoking Golf4life? Grass? Golf balls? Must be pretty strong because it obviously has a bad effect on your brain.

Golf4life
06-10-2013, 01:45 PM
you must not be a forum regular?

did you see the posts before Madagascar?

If i was Gree, I would have done the same thing.
Oh, they didn't release the last building because people were complaining? Seriously what are you smoking Golf4life? Grass? Golf balls? Must be pretty strong because it obviously has a bad effect on your brain.

TheRain
06-10-2013, 01:52 PM
they could rename the malagasy outpost... if it passes qa

Judging by what I have observed Gree has no QA... or morales for that matter.

United Nation of Foxes
06-10-2013, 02:04 PM

Pointless post #443 for you golf

gingerbear
06-10-2013, 02:06 PM
Pointless post #443 for you golf

Agreed. Golf is the worst.

Nouife
06-10-2013, 02:14 PM
you must not be a forum regular?

did you see the posts before Madagascar?

If i was Gree, I would have done the same thing.

I am a regular. Which means I have to read your posts everyday, unfortunately.

Back on topic, could you (Sirius, CJ, etc) tell us if we can hope for a new LE building?

ModernWar123
06-10-2013, 02:18 PM
CJ please inform us.

DME
06-10-2013, 02:20 PM
Agreed. Golf is the worst.

Not by a long shot.

United Nation of Foxes
06-10-2013, 02:21 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks golf is a wum

Golf4life
06-10-2013, 02:25 PM
Woooo hooo number 267 useless and pointless post!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks golf is a wum

Golf4life
06-10-2013, 02:25 PM
but i don't post every day...so that is just weird........ unless you are STALKING me
I am a regular. Which means I have to read your posts everyday, unfortunately.

Back on topic, could you (Sirius, CJ, etc) tell us if we can hope for a new LE building?

Josh611
06-10-2013, 02:26 PM
Be patient

Jesus

gingerbear
06-10-2013, 02:26 PM
but i don't post every day...so that is just weird........ unless you are STALKING me

I stalk you.

Golf4life
06-10-2013, 02:30 PM
thanks Ginger

and i actually do like your posts. you have been very constructive in them. (being honest, not sarcastic)
I stalk you.

Nouife
06-10-2013, 02:42 PM
Anyway... Back on topic?

Could we have any kind of information regarding a new LE building? I'll be over vault soon, I would like to be able to make an informed choice.

Golf4life
06-10-2013, 02:47 PM
To be back on topic and a sincere reply:

Usually the LE building will come out 1-3 days after the end of an event (this is assuming they are sticking with previous formats and not switching to a KA or CC format of 10 days before end of Poland).

I would also like a response from a Dev about this, but I also know they have their hands full with hackers, hacktions and issues still with the Madagascar rewards not working properly.

I would suggest upgrading a small building that has less than 72 hours to complete. The reason for this is: The max I believe these buildings have taken to build is 48 hours. If it comes out today, you will only be 24 hours behind the schedule of upgrading - all the while not wasting time not upgrading. If it comes out tomorrow, you will be right on queue.
Anyway... Back on topic?

Could we have any kind of information regarding a new LE building? I'll be over vault soon, I would like to be able to make an informed choice.

Nouife
06-10-2013, 03:06 PM
[...]but I also know they have their hands full with hackers, hacktions and issues still with the Madagascar rewards not working properly.

Now THAT is the reason why they did not/could not release the last LE building, not people complaining.

Usually the LE building will come out 1-3 days after the end of an event (this is assuming they are sticking with previous formats and not switching to a KA or CC format of 10 days before end of Poland).

I would suggest upgrading a small building that has less than 72 hours to complete. The reason for this is: The max I believe these buildings have taken to build is 48 hours. If it comes out today, you will only be 24 hours behind the schedule of upgrading - all the while not wasting time not upgrading. If it comes out tomorrow, you will be right on queue.

Thanks for the advice. You can really contribute to this forum when you stop telling people to stop whining ;)

Dutchie
06-10-2013, 03:21 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks golf is a wum You mean bore4life...

Sumiala
06-10-2013, 03:31 PM
Be patient

Jesus

He is. 2 Peter 3:9.

CDR Shepard
06-10-2013, 03:31 PM
You mean bore4life...

Come on dutchie, you are better than that! It takes all sorts to make this crazy world, and some enjoy golf, some are from holland (isn't that vierd? -in a bad goldmember accent ;) ), and some even enjoy an app game called modern war :)

Golf4life
06-10-2013, 04:24 PM
Now THAT is the reason why they did not/could not release the last LE building, not people complaining.
potentially :-)

Thanks for the advice. You can really contribute to this forum when you stop telling people to stop whining ;)
Told ya i can be a productive member of society :-)

You mean bore4life...
AWWWWWWW, you took my advice and used a better nickname for me since the original Golf4bore one you came up with wasn't so bueno. almost brought a tear to my eye.

also, golf is awesome and by no means boring.

Philly982
06-10-2013, 04:43 PM
I do not think Gree is obligated to inform us of the new LE releases if there has been no mention of one being released, and to my knowledge they have never indicated that there will be one for each and every country. In fact I believe it makes pvp and the game more interesting. It causes players to over vault in anticipation of the possibility of a building that may or may not come out. In my opinion it is one way to keep things interesting with the new vault sizes. It also makes one wonder if they should make that mega-upgrade, or save it just in case. To me this is part of the fun of it. I would much have this as a random variable than having an attack score that differs by 100k from attack to attack even against the same rival.

However, it is a different story if we are informed of a building coming out that never does like with the last one being in QA to be released later this week (which later this week consequently refers to several weeks ago). Since this was said, an update is deserved.

Nouife
06-10-2013, 05:05 PM
I do not think Gree is obligated to inform us[...]

Yeah that's what Gree thinks too obviously.

Shawshank
06-10-2013, 05:21 PM
A 3 day building would be nice.

Brahmin
06-10-2013, 06:05 PM
It's seems they've been focusing on LE buildings for CC instead of MW. For a while there they were only on MW and not CC, apparently that cannot manage both at the same time.

scheung1980
06-10-2013, 06:39 PM
Also Gree should make it more challenging.
Seems anyone can get these LE buildings now.
AMR/AV costed over 100m when the vault limit was 10m

The vault limit now is 90m

Bettle
06-10-2013, 06:46 PM
Anyway... Back on topic?

That would nice as well as buy good will with players. Senior management could surely keep the rest of us informed while the rest of the team is busy fixing problems.

As a business, It is always best to say something rather than remaining quiet.

BostonHammer
06-10-2013, 07:32 PM
I hope they only do LE buildings every three to four battles. People are getting greedy.

I am a cow
06-10-2013, 10:51 PM
Guys patience is a virtue and it takes great will power to overcome it. Looks like none of you have that virtue, LOL

Zach3432
06-10-2013, 11:08 PM
I severely lack patience, but you have to think that possibly the players have spoken. They pushed em out in bulk and everyone wanted two. Paying for the second one is tough with continuous upgrades for the first. How many players spent the gold to get the unit? Did the spending drop? These were expensive buildings as well so I'm sure the devs were thinking people would spend $100 on cash. If you add the gold needed, plus the cash, I'm sure it wasn't worth it for most players. Why would I spend all of that when I could do an LTQ or buy LE sets? Sure, the end unit is better and the output is great, but realistically I think they made it too hard to incentivize the masses and only a select few really went for it. Upgrade old LE buildings if you like em so much.

TZora
06-11-2013, 01:19 AM
lol i was just level 5 when is saw the jinai facility and then the courragh building and was around level 20 when the train station was available. i just didn't have iph or money to buy any of those buildings. since then, i've been doing nothing but collecting money and now i finally have 30 mil for the first time and there's no new LE building .. i was hoping to see a new LE building after this war but nothing yet ..

can the mods give any information about the LE buildings, when will we have a new building? would appreciate an update a lot .. thanks mods!

Morg
06-11-2013, 08:16 AM
Bumpity bump

Nouife
06-11-2013, 08:18 AM
Guys patience is a virtue and it takes great will power to overcome it. Looks like none of you have that virtue, LOL

We're merely asking a simple question here : will there be a limited building for Poland? It has nothing to do with patience...

We're still waiting for an answer by the way.

zayden
06-11-2013, 08:24 AM
I would like some sort of answer as well.

Generik79
06-11-2013, 08:41 AM
Also Gree should make it more challenging.
Seems anyone can get these LE buildings now.
AMR/AV costed over 100m when the vault limit was 10m

The vault limit now is 90m

The challenge is not getting an le building so much as upgrading it.

sirdirty11
06-11-2013, 08:41 AM
We're merely asking a simple question here : will there be a limited building for Poland? It has nothing to do with patience...

We're still waiting for an answer by the way.

Out of curiosity, why do you think Gree should tell you that there's a new building out?

Generik79
06-11-2013, 08:42 AM
Smart players (not me, I am broke) will be hoarding cash for other upgrades anyway. So who cares. Strategy: when possible, always be expanding, building, and upgrading. It is not rocket science.

Nouife
06-11-2013, 10:19 AM
Out of curiosity, why do you think Gree should tell you that there's a new building out?

Because there's really no reason for them not to 'disclose' this information. Because answering basic questions is the polite thing to do. Something around those lines...

MerlinBlack
06-11-2013, 10:50 AM
"A, B, C. Always Be Closing"

Smart players (not me, I am broke) will be hoarding cash for other upgrades anyway. So who cares. Strategy: when possible, always be expanding, building, and upgrading. It is not rocket science.

Generik79
06-11-2013, 10:55 AM
It's seems they've been focusing on LE buildings for CC instead of MW. For a while there they were only on MW and not CC, apparently that cannot manage both at the same time.

The cc dev team is different from the mw one. Period. However, the mw team I believe is busy with the big update for iOS as well as trying to figure out the health hacks that they've claimed they've already figured out...

Generik79
06-11-2013, 10:56 AM
I do, however, agree they should be disclosing the building releases and upgrade quests on the WorldDomination UI, just like every other interim event. Not to is just silly and begs for this thread....repeatedly.

sirdirty11
06-11-2013, 12:56 PM
Because there's really no reason for them not to 'disclose' this information. Because answering basic questions is the polite thing to do. Something around those lines...

You serious?

So, when a new game is released, you expect the developer of that game to tell you exactly where everything is hidden, so that you may find it and get all the bonus's with it? Or do you go and buy the IGN Game Guide to show you?

I would thoroughly expect you to think about that before answering. It is not on the developer to tell you anything. However, if someone, such as Devin, goes through and provides a guide, that is awesome. Do not confuse people helping other people with the responsibility of the developer.

ohgreatitsryan
06-11-2013, 01:15 PM
You serious?

So, when a new game is released, you expect the developer of that game to tell you exactly where everything is hidden, so that you may find it and get all the bonus's with it? Or do you go and buy the IGN Game Guide to show you?

I would thoroughly expect you to think about that before answering. It is not on the developer to tell you anything. However, if someone, such as Devin, goes through and provides a guide, that is awesome. Do not confuse people helping other people with the responsibility of the developer.

^
BOOOM!

Spot on.

Nouife
06-11-2013, 01:42 PM
You serious?

Hidden? IGN guide? Devin?

Uh... What are you talking about?

-Ho-
06-11-2013, 01:54 PM
I would like to see a few defensive or boost buildings for these events.

DME
06-11-2013, 02:00 PM
Hidden? IGN guide? Devin?

Uh... What are you talking about?

He's clearly mixing up the LE buildings and LTQ's. I do think they should give a run down of the LTQ's too though, as seeing the rewards can actually influence people to use gold to complete up to a certain point even if not to the end.

Sumiala
06-11-2013, 03:01 PM
A 3 day building would be nice.

I'd like a 2-hour building (how come this doesn't exist yet?).
Or else a valor building (I have lots and for some reason am not spending it, not sure why)...