PDA

View Full Version : Anybody help with this?

Cluff
06-10-2013, 12:41 PM
Had to do a factory reset on my old phone and lost my second account... had just started it so it was a low lvl but did spend some gold on weapons... is sending a ticket my only option

TZora
06-10-2013, 12:48 PM
of course dear, who else can help you?

Cluff
06-10-2013, 12:59 PM
of course dear, who else can help you?

Figured that..was hoping there was another way... would like it resolved in less than a month.. haha

TZora
06-10-2013, 01:43 PM
maybe the udid ................... never mind :)

Poor D
06-10-2013, 04:40 PM
maybe the udid ................... never mind :)

lmbao.....

that
06-10-2013, 05:11 PM
That had happened to me and I sent a ticket. However, within 2 hrs after the problem happened I logged back into that account and the items were present.

Gree eventually sent me a response approximately 1.5 weeks later.

T

Cluff
06-10-2013, 06:18 PM
That had happened to me and I sent a ticket. However, within 2 hrs after the problem happened I logged back into that account and the items were present.

Gree eventually sent me a response approximately 1.5 weeks later.

T

already done the walk through at the beginning and still hasn't changed.. oh well... ticket sent

STOOL SAMPLE
06-10-2013, 08:31 PM
dude i am going thru the same thing right now!!!! its killing me how slow the response time is when you put in a ticket for something so critical like that. but it happened to a friend of mine and he had to wait like a week or so.

Cluff
06-10-2013, 09:31 PM
dude i am going thru the same thing right now!!!! its killing me how slow the response time is when you put in a ticket for something so critical like that. but it happened to a friend of mine and he had to wait like a week or so.

thanks.. at least it will eventually get sorted out

L2uhere
06-10-2013, 09:46 PM
this game should have account that you can log into the matter what phone you're on

Legen...dary
06-10-2013, 09:49 PM
Is there any reason to NOT leave your account in "old device" mode in the transfer screen? If you ever lose it then you can quickly put it on a friends device and then put it back after the factory reset. Is there a time limit on how long it will hold it for transfer? If you have a strong FunzioID/Password combo you shouldn't have to worry about it getting stolen. Has anyone out there tried to transfer a week after clicking "old device"? Can you just backup the SDCard/funzio folder and achieve the same thing?

t12pm
06-10-2013, 11:15 PM
I just did a upgrade on my phone and couldn't remember my password to put old device on transfer screen, got home with new phone downloaded cc did walkthrough then found funzio password logged in and everything was back where it was prior, old phone may of been on old device for a long time remember messing with it awhile ago

STOOL SAMPLE
06-11-2013, 03:03 AM
maybe we should request that to gree
this game should have account that you can log into the matter what phone you're on

vix
06-14-2013, 02:56 AM
Had the same problem. Took them 10 dayz to reply. Now all fine.
I just got 1 big problem updated to last android version on my xperia s and now the game allways shut down when i go to other app.
Used to stay open in background. Verry frustrating. And no more OT for me.
Any one else got problem or solution
Thx

vix
06-14-2013, 03:03 AM
And yeah they have to change their login mode. All good untill u lose upgrade or get stolen phone

gunny22
06-14-2013, 12:14 PM
Any one else got problem or solution

Leave the game on during ot, or if that is not possible for you:
Copy your game to pc using bluestacks and then leave it on (during ot).