PDA

View Full Version : Question

keeskiller
06-10-2013, 11:47 AM
I had a really "bad" war in Madagascar, some of my members declared war way to soon, we are a limited gold spending faction. Those members that don't use gold than don't have full health. We have agreed to declare war every 1,5/1,7 hours...

Why can members declare war?? Why?? What is the main + for being a officer??? Nothing, you can only see the bonusses and stuff??

Is gree working on a update with multiple ranks inside a faction? Like head officer and so on..

Well really want to have a few good officers that can only declare war, so my warplan isn't destroyed before getting into battle...

Thanks ahead for the answers

Greetings

keeskiller
06-10-2013, 01:58 PM
and still no LE building?? Am i correct? Shouldn't there be one? greetings

Mad Babs
06-12-2013, 11:13 AM
I had a really "bad" war in Madagascar, some of my members declared war way to soon, we are a limited gold spending faction. Those members that don't use gold than don't have full health. We have agreed to declare war every 1,5/1,7 hours...

Why can members declare war?? Why?? What is the main + for being a officer??? Nothing, you can only see the bonusses and stuff??

Is gree working on a update with multiple ranks inside a faction? Like head officer and so on..

Well really want to have a few good officers that can only declare war, so my warplan isn't destroyed before getting into battle...

Thanks ahead for the answers

Greetings

I'm sure you got the answer to this already and I can't answer for why anyone can declare....But I know with our faction we have a very organized way of doing things. Maybe re-arranging somethings helps. I could help on this if you would like just pm me . I could give you some ideas but like I said you have probably worked it out already. Hope all is well! Gree is full of surprises you never know what we might get next. Always exciting that's for sure.

keeskiller
06-12-2013, 02:18 PM
I'm sure you got the answer to this already and I can't answer for why anyone can declare....But I know with our faction we have a very organized way of doing things. Maybe re-arranging somethings helps. I could help on this if you would like just pm me . I could give you some ideas but like I said you have probably worked it out already. Hope all is well! Gree is full of surprises you never know what we might get next. Always exciting that's for sure.

wel sorted things out, i have created several ranks in my faction, now those people who have a rank know exactly what they must do (some noobs involved to attack the rival fortifications xD)
but i added you to my alliance, will pm you. Greetings and i hear from you

ProXR 440
06-27-2013, 09:11 AM
I'm an officer in my faction and we always have a hard time with new people starting wars when they aren't supposed too. We just drop them after the wars if they don't post in the forum. Are there more ranks than officer and defense leader? How did you stop members from starting wars?

keeskiller
08-17-2013, 02:02 AM
I'm an officer in my faction and we always have a hard time with new people starting wars when they aren't supposed too. We just drop them after the wars if they don't post in the forum. Are there more ranks than officer and defense leader? How did you stop members from starting wars?

just declare war every time and have a defensive war after a offensive ;) That way the DL and others can score some points.. it's better than doing an full hour nothing.
And there are always some inactive members and they can score points at all time, plus we don't have the frustration any more of new members declaring war to soon

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-17-2013, 02:00 PM
As the leader of my LLP's faction, I BOOT anyone who starts war without authorization. There is ample warning prior to war about this rule.
As for allowing members to declare, I have to favor this feature. There were times when I was busy with my HLP faction or just had to sleep and couldn't grab an officer to declare war, so I asked a member to do the honors.

stalkgamers (officer)
09-16-2013, 08:13 PM
One person always does...then no one ever does after that. But now we are strong eniugh that it doesnt even matter. We go back to back now....blood and guts top 400 shooting for 250 !!!

stalkgamers (officer)
09-16-2013, 08:14 PM
That chick is hot...