PDA

View Full Version : Server Error: Updating Event Data -- this is BS

Eiffel
06-10-2013, 11:30 AM
The last battle of the weekend and our team is within reach of top 150. We all buy gold to make a last push during the last battle.

We declare war, get matched up against another team......and no one can attack the wall or D leader. Every one of us is getting an error saying "Server Error: Updating Event Data".

Gree, we will all be requesting a refund for this last gold purchase. This is jacked up.

Eiffel
06-10-2013, 11:30 AM
Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

United Nation of Foxes
06-10-2013, 11:31 AM
No ........

Eiffel
06-10-2013, 11:33 AM
We just collectively paid probably $500 to watch the clock run out and sit here with our hands in our pockets...

Golf4life
06-10-2013, 11:35 AM
only 500$ and you were close to a top 150 spot?

probably means you guys are a hacktion...

Eiffel
06-10-2013, 11:36 AM
Golf get a life. I said we JUST spent $500 for the last battle to get us over the hump. We've spent thousands on this war alone to get us where we got.

only 500$ and you were close to a top 150 spot?

probably means you guys are a hacktion...

Golf4life
06-10-2013, 11:39 AM
AH

then i retract my comment, it does sound like some BS. Although, you may want to go through all of the player's on your factions inventory. There is a good chance that your entire faction was booted if you had a hacker.

Golf get a life. I said we JUST spent $500 for the last battle to get us over the hump. We've spent thousands on this war alone to get us where we got.

Eiffel
06-10-2013, 11:42 AM
We have no hackers -- actively screen people when they apply for duplicate units and funny math.

I think it has something to do with when we declared war. It was very close to 2:00EST, which is the cut-off for declaring war. It matched us up with an opponent, but won't let us hit them. The other faction's points are stagnant as well. It's almost as if when they turned off the ability to declare war, they turned off our ability to attack.

We DID declare before the 2:00 cut-off, though.

AH

then i retract my comment, it does sound like some BS. Although, you may want to go through all of the player's on your factions inventory. There is a good chance that your entire faction was booted if you had a hacker.

United Nation of Foxes
06-10-2013, 11:43 AM
You on the wum again golf

Golf4life
06-10-2013, 11:45 AM
hmmmm

did the actual battle start before 2?

maybe they changed the rules again...
We have no hackers -- actively screen people when they apply for duplicate units and funny math.

I think it has something to do with when we declared war. It was very close to 2:00EST, which is the cut-off for declaring war. It matched us up with an opponent, but won't let us hit them. The other faction's points are stagnant as well. It's almost as if when they turned off the ability to declare war, they turned off our ability to attack.

We DID declare before the 2:00 cut-off, though.

Golf4life
06-10-2013, 11:45 AM
yay! another useless and utterly pointless post...what are you up to now? oh wait, i can already see - 258 useless posts...
You on the wum again golf

Eiffel
06-10-2013, 11:47 AM
Yup....a few minutes before. Everything is wonky. It says our wall is destroyed, but the other team only has 40 points and we have only level 10 walls. We have 600 points, but no one has been able to attack their wall or D leader. It's just FUBAR.

Everyone is on the line with iTunes. Sorry, Gree....ya lost out on some $$$ here.

hmmmm

did the actual battle start before 2?

maybe they changed the rules again...

Golf4life
06-10-2013, 11:48 AM
yah that does sound pretty wacked...

didn't mean to judge so early - my apologies.

Yup....a few minutes before. Everything is wonky. It says our wall is destroyed, but the other team only has 40 points and we have only level 10 walls. We have 600 points, but no one has been able to attack their wall or D leader. It's just FUBAR.

Everyone is on the line with iTunes. Sorry, Gree....ya lost out on some $$$ here.

Eiffel
06-10-2013, 11:50 AM
It's all good, golf. Sorry for being short with my response. We're all a bit heated at the moment, and, not being able to attack our opponents, I decided to unload a few hits on you here on the forum ;)

yah that does sound pretty wacked...

didn't mean to judge so early - my apologies.

ProCision
06-10-2013, 12:03 PM
you dropped thousands trying to get to 150? do you only have 10 people in your faction? we got 183 for nearly free. a few dudes spent like $20.

Golf4life
06-10-2013, 12:05 PM
what was your top point earner in WD points?

what is your guild count?

you dropped thousands trying to get to 150? do you only have 10 people in your faction? we got 183 for nearly free. a few dudes spent like $20.

Eiffel
06-10-2013, 12:14 PM
Definitely interested in hearing how this is even remotely possible, ProCision. If it's true, then congrats on building an awesome, coordinated team who can be that efficient and successful.

We have a limited number of active players in our group....maybe 15, which is something we're working on. Until we get 40 people hitting on all cylinders, it costs a lot of money to be competitive. I don't know exactly how much our team spent, but getting 2.5M points was costly. Too costly to end up being shut out of the last battle after we spent additional money to try to achieve our goal.