PDA

View Full Version : Start over !

tacky
06-10-2013, 07:06 AM
Hi all.

I want to start fresh, from level 1 and do it all again. I have a second account on another phone. Can I transfer that account to this phone?
I also want to know if my Current account can be tottaly erased if I send a ticket to support ? That's what I want really, that this account gets erased and when I download the app again I start from level 1, as I would have downloaded crime city for the first time

Hoeba
06-10-2013, 07:50 AM
I believe that when you transfer your account to another device, and you had cc on that device, it wiil write it over, so that account should be lost. And than you can start all over with youre other phone

tacky
06-10-2013, 07:59 AM
I believe that when you transfer your account to another device, and you had cc on that device, it wiil write it over, so that account should be lost. And than you can start all over with youre other phone
Okey, but I suppose my current profile will still be active, it won't be erased from the game, only erased from my phone

Hoeba
06-10-2013, 08:03 AM
Okey, but I suppose my current profile will still be active, it won't be erased from the game, only erased from my phone

Yes thats right

Ben Weston
06-10-2013, 08:30 AM
why do you want it gone forever?

TZora
06-10-2013, 08:54 AM
may be he doesn't want others to see something in the old profile .. just a thought

Legen...dary
06-10-2013, 11:39 AM
Maybe with the way things are going for newbies that can play right he could be level 15 with the same stats he now has at level 50... That's worth a reset if you've raced ahead while you learned the game.

Vito Corleone
06-10-2013, 12:17 PM
Hi all.

I want to start fresh, from level 1 and do it all again. I have a second account on another phone. Can I transfer that account to this phone?
I also want to know if my Current account can be tottaly erased if I send a ticket to support ? That's what I want really, that this account gets erased and when I download the app again I start from level 1, as I would have downloaded crime city for the first timeYou can transfer Crime City between Android phones...but not between an Android and an Iphone.

Vito Corleone
06-10-2013, 12:18 PM
Hi all.

I also want to know if my Current account can be tottaly erased if I send a ticket to support ? That's what I want really, that this account gets erased and when I download the app again I start from level 1, as I would have downloaded crime city for the first timeSupport does not accept account reset requests without good reason. Many big gold spenders have done this since they get their gold back after reset and items have inflated in stats. For example when I started buying crates common had stats around 20...now they are at least around 100.

L2uhere
06-10-2013, 10:02 PM
I would do things different if I knew then what I know now

Ben Weston
06-11-2013, 11:19 AM
the question is not about starting again knowing all that the almighty can tell but why bother with completely removing a profile.

Vito Corleone
06-11-2013, 11:48 AM
I would do things different if I knew then what I know nowMe 2...but it's always easy to think like that when you have the answers.