PDA

View Full Version : CJ, while youre here - RE 10% bonus from sea in latest crate event

jjm521
06-09-2013, 01:18 PM
Do you know why the 10% sea bonus isnt working for so many people? Some say it worked for them, but everyone who got this unit in my faction only got a 3000 point boost in defense. I personally have well over 75k defense coming from my sea units, so i should have gotten a defense boost of over 10k after winning this, but i didnt. Everyone else in my faction who won it had the same problem. Is it broken, or is it just another display issue or what? Thanks

steveo127
06-09-2013, 02:06 PM
When someone hits you in a battle, the defense they see is higher than the defense you see when you look at your own profile. Mine shows 430,000 but people who have hit me say they've seen 499,000. I'm assuming this is just another view issue, but that the actual boost is working correctly stats wise...I hope that's right at least.

CJ54
06-09-2013, 02:38 PM
Yeah, the +specific unit type bonuses have not shown up right for awhile, and the quest to make them show up correctly has turned into a game of whack-a-mole with other ancient display bugs (and the patches for those bugs). I'll check on this specific one.

ProCision
06-09-2013, 02:57 PM
Yeah, the +specific unit type bonuses have not shown up right for awhile, and the quest to make them show up correctly has turned into a game of whack-a-mole with other ancient display bugs (and the patches for those bugs). I'll check on this specific one.

Thanks CJ for the prompt response in this matter. I have Android and also see this same bug.