PDA

View Full Version : Falcon Supersonic (+2 Energy Regeneration) Bonus DOESNT WORK!

mikey2
06-09-2013, 11:27 AM
Ummm, CJ.

I noticed you closed the thread, "Falcon Supersonic (+2 Energy Regeneration) Bonus DOESNT WORK!"
I was just about to give it a bump to see how you are getting along with dishing out the Gold and Etc (Whatever "etc" may be.).

Since you mentioned several times that this is a big list, then i don't understand why every time i come to the forum i have to search through to find this thread, to see if you made any responses to it and how the "gold and etc" are coming along. Surely for an issue such as this one,which has affected so many ppl you could put it in a sticky and update everyone with its progress instead of members having to bump the thread to get your attention.

I see your last response to this issue was 3 days ago. I can only presume that all the affected accounts have not received their "gold and etc", because i haven't received mine yet. I have however, heard of other players sending in tickets and getting responses about it and receiving their gold "tout suite". To this point i have refrained from sending in tickets on issues such as this because it'll just increase your workload on the number of tickets you receive, when you could be spending your time doing something more constructive. But i'm now starting to feel that if i don't send in a ticket then i won't get my "Gold and etc".

I have no idea how BIG, your big list is, but that s potentially a BIG list of support tickets that need answering if everyone sent one in. So please do us all a favor and make a sticky for issues such as this one, and keep us updated with its progress rather than closing a thread on an outstanding issue.

thanks you, Mike

ps. furthermore, please explain the issue and the solution in the sticky using full sentences rather than misleading 1 liners

lemonhaze
06-09-2013, 11:30 AM
Ummm, CJ.

I noticed you closed the thread, "Falcon Supersonic (+2 Energy Regeneration) Bonus DOESNT WORK!"
I was just about to give it a bump to see how you are getting along with dishing out the Gold and Etc (Whatever "etc" may be.).

Since you mentioned several times that this is a big list, then i don't understand why every time i come to the forum i have to search through to find this thread, to see if you made any responses to it and how the "gold and etc" are coming along. Surely for an issue such as this one,which has affected so many ppl you could put it in a sticky and update everyone with its progress instead of members having to bump the thread to get your attention.

I see your last response to this issue was 3 days ago. I can only presume that all the affected accounts have not received their "gold and etc", because i haven't received mine yet. I have however, heard of other players sending in tickets and getting responses about it and receiving their gold "tout suite". To this point i have refrained from sending in tickets on issues such as this because it'll just increase your workload on the number of tickets you receive, when you could be spending your time doing something more constructive. But i'm now starting to feel that if i don't send in a ticket then i won't get my "Gold and etc".

I have no idea how BIG, your big list is, but that s potentially a BIG list of support tickets that need answering if everyone sent one in. So please do us all a favor and make a sticky for issues such as this one, and keep us updated with its progress rather than closing a thread on an outstanding issue.

thanks you, Mike i got mine 4 or 5 days ago..i sent in a ticket that day and next morning i had it

mikey2
06-09-2013, 11:32 AM
i got mine 4 or 5 days ago..i sent in a ticket that day and next morning i had it

Enough said. Point Made - thanks for confirming my thoughts on this.

2nd dan
06-09-2013, 11:33 AM
I would like to know how we were promised a list of units the all of a sudden we receive 300 gold come on I spent way more than 1500 gold on that event just to get the two pristege units but they don't work... Please cj fill us in properly don't leave us with maybes I know you don't want to say until you have a definite answer but please keep us in the loop...

gingerbear
06-09-2013, 12:13 PM
I would like to know why we weren't informed it wasnt going to be fixed while the ltq was running, I have screenshots of mods reading the thread, the first day the problem was noted. If it was an accident, why wasn't the event pulled immediately? Why weren't we made aware that we were on a fool's errand? It seems like they were actively misleading us by ignoring the issue while the prizes were offered. Could a mod explain any of these issues?

Also, we only get 300 gold. No unit

SPWD
06-09-2013, 12:26 PM
Still not got my gold and etc either,couldn't agree more with the op,also if I come on here on my phone it says my ip is banned wtf,anyway carry on the outstanding work ,it's almost as if they are trying to piss us off for some reason ?

Funbags
06-09-2013, 12:27 PM
I sent a ticket in over a week ago and still have not heard or received anything! It's getting old

CJ54
06-09-2013, 12:37 PM
Hey guys, please do not make new threads that are carbon copies of locked ones. As was said previously, the bonuses will not be made to stack but the situation will not happen again, and we are adding gold to the affected accounts. That is still in progress. Thank you.